Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hello everyone.

I hope you are feeling better Fia?

Hey Dolly 🤗

Yes I feel much better. I can finally produce a proper female voice from my throat 😆
practicecalm thumbnail
Nimmi and Poornima: I concur with both of you. If this week they are once again going to repeat the drama of Madhu telling Sultan, "she and RK are together and that she will fight him and that she will never be Sultan's and that she will always belong to RK and will not leave him yada yada yada" I swear on the Bhagvad Gita, the Koran, the Torah, the Bible, the Guru Grant Saheb and on the holy fire of Zoraster that the TRPs will SINK BELOW 2.0 to just about to hit the lowest of low.

Who wants to watch REPEATED BS? Repeat Romance BS? Repeat Revenge BS? Repeat Dhamkis BS? Repeat Madhu's Empty Bravado to Sultan BS? Repeat dumb dialogues BS? Not I, nor anyone on the Sultan thread, and I swear to the Lord the God, not one audience will relish the whole damn repeat drama" Either CVs just frogleap this show, or let it fall to it's all -time low.

Let's see!!!
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Dolly.

Alovi,that is why I am upset with this dragfest.To catch one glimpse of a Sultan scene ,I have to wait for three days.Who the heck is interested in watching Bji,Rji or Dipali,unless they are given good roles.Their roles have no spice in them.Same repeat dialogues.Its like they are feeding the leads egos by making them the most wanted with Sultan obsessing about madhu,Dips panting after the hero,and the other characters catering to their needs.That s all is left in this serial now.

No wonder the audience is bored with the overdose.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlm4

Alovi,me also demanding for a Full fledged Sultan role now,All or Nothing.

Enough of this Hide and seek games.U can clearly see,he works for the TRPsI want to see him in every episode.

Hi Nimmi. I too want this show to show some guts and finish what they started by introducing Sultan and his whole family and then suddenly going off track and going back to JR and MB romance.

Why bother to make him his half brother and show MK as a gold digging two timer and then go and start with Sultan all of a sudden going Nuts for MB.

They had his character etched nicely and then butchered it.
I know the show has to have TRP's but if you were doing the job right then they don't even have to worry about that because people will stay glued to the T.V.

I say show some GUTS and get to good writing and move the story along.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

Hey Dolly 🤗

Yes I feel much better. I can finally produce a proper female voice from my throat 😆
[/QUOTE

Fia I liked your pics of Emma Watson in CC.   Good job.

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Though the srk episode got the highest trp individually,I think the CE promotion messed up the whole track. Everything was working perfect till the previous week with Marathe's bbing of anokha pyar, sultan's return and the fiery sulbala confrontations. They started airing the promos for srk episode from the beginning of the week and left the viewers confused. Sultan had issued an ultimatum of 24 hours on friday and here audience getting a promo of the couple happily dancing with srk n deepika. And another promo showed srk giving 'ashirwad' to the fake couple. And trp audience normally dont have access to spoilers and they didnt have a clue about rks one day bail for srk episode. Naturally  they thought all is well with superstar n beewi and lost interest.
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Fia I liked your pics of Emma Watson in CC.   Good job.

Thank you 😳
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good morning everyone ðŸ¤—
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

good morning everyone ðŸ¤—

Hey Berry 😳
practicecalm thumbnail
Hello Fia, good to see you back healthy a bit :-) 🤗

Hiya Merry, Alovi, Nafs, Poo, Sumi, Suks, Liks, Dolly, Pal, Chiks, Swats, nimmi, abby, and all 🤗
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago