Why Can't We Call Sultan Names? He is a VILLAIN!

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why shouldn't we be able to call a villain a creative name that's quite befitting to their actions? The names that we come up with is in no way related to the ACTOR but a commentary on the CHARACTER.

I understand sensitivity and not insulting any one's point of view. But there's a limit to the censoring as well. As long as we are not cursing or attacking our peers personal view then what's the problem? Truthfully all these censoring is curtailing creativity. Come on let's respect the concept of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

We are all from different parts of the world and sometimes our ways of thinking will be different. Just because YOU don't agree with MY way of expressing MY views does not make it wrong.

So my request to the Admins, ease up a little. No offense, but most of us do not have the time to sit and read pages worth of rules. As long as we are being respectful to each other and not being overly vulgar, let us EXPRESS and SAY WHAT WE NEED TO SAY.

No offense intended with my post. I just wanted to start a healthy, respectful debate. So please respond in Kind. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you.
Edited by Tainar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I second with you!!

If they are too sensitive about the characters izzat, then make him perfect big bro, and we will call him dada or bhaiya.

Note: we cannot call a crow a peacock.. period๐Ÿค“
mbala12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeelMon

I second with you!!

If they are too sensitive about the characters izzat, then make him perfect big bro, and we will call him dada or bhaiya.

lmao love ur note :-P
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said T! You already know how I feel about this issue. I don't understand as long as the discussion is healthy a few nick names are better than a few curse words.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbala12

lmao love ur note :-P

Please read my post on the relevant topic

ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A molester is a molester and a womanizer is a womanizer. What's the harm in calling him that? and a don will always be a gunda. Don't get it what's the problem.
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

I second with you!!

LOL! Well said darling! If there's really an issue for calling it like it is, then turn him into a true big brother.  But a character like him is only going to the respect he is due, which is NONE. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Note: we cannot call a crow a peacock.. period

Love the above lines. ๐Ÿคฃ Darn straight!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdave1

Well said T! You already know how I feel about this issue. I don't understand as long as the discussion is healthy a few nick names are better than a few curse words.

Yep!  I scratch my head when I see mine and several other posts get censored.  Just don't see how they were that offensive. LOL. Oh well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I must have a defectwa brainwa to not understand that I should be "walking on eggshells" when I post or comment. ๐Ÿ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Completely agree with you ! Just describing a character's activity in simple English is NOT bashing !!

A man for whom killing people is his profession , he enjoyes killing people just for the sake of money , WHY can't we call him a gunda ?? Desn gangster in simple hindi meams gunda precisely ?

A man who is stalking a frightend girl every now & then & frightening her even more , WHY can't we call him a stalker ? Is he doing something else than stalking here ?

A man who is forcefully grabbing a woman's (that's also a married woman) arms & shoulders & forcefully trying to be physical with her (of course kissing attempts r also trying to get physical !), WHY can't we call him a molester ? Is he doing anything else than molesting here ?

A guy who is lusting over a happily married woman , forcing her to live her husband AGAINST her wish & come to him , that's also by blackmailing her like a coward , Why can't we call Coward/Leech/Creep ?? Is he being very noble & gentle by doing all these ??

Why can't we just call him as what he is being SHOWN IN THE SHOW ??Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

A molester is a molester and a womanizer is a womanizer. What's the harm in calling him that? and a don will always be a gunda. Don't get it what's the problem.

On top of that why can't we attribute characteristics to a villain that bespeak of his actions? For example, why can't we say he's Slimy? Or why can't we associate him with a particular animal? If he's behavior and actions are animalistic, then why shouldn't we describe it thus? Who are we really offending? 
As I have stated before, we are not after the ACTOR. Our views are about the CHARACTER. A Villain is meant to be hated and called names. That's just how it is...he/she evokes such emotions. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Tainar - 10 years ago