Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Its easy for us to accusejodha but imagine all your brothers are capturedin war the kingdom is defeated and if you do not marry your entire family will be killed by the winner what option jodha had?She did that to save her dynasty her father, brothers their kids and wives. And it is rumored that Jodha tried to kill Akbar on first night hence whenever Akbar went to her roomshe was first searched by maids for any weapon.Jehangir himself disliked his father Akbar and i thinkJodha had a major role to play in this hatred between father-son. Jodha had been happy when Jehangir and Akbar had afight for throne and it was Ruqaiah who put sense in Jehangir andstopped a potential war between father-son.

what i wanted to say was jodha shouldn't have accepted akbar. As they showed in ja love blossomed between them it was weird. But example you told proves dat jodha nva accepted mughals from heart dats d reason she was happy on fight of akbar and jahangir for throne
Pari117 thumbnail
@myviewprem: agreed!! Means what it is shown in Ja movies and show is mere fiction. No love was der between ja
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mini.S

see pari,its obvious jehagir didn't dislike jodha because she married his father.there must be other reasons. no one knows.

I think Jehangir was struck between two parents who hated each other like in case of divorced parents both wanted jehangir to hate the other. Hence he was not close to both his parents and took refuge with Ruqiah and Hamida
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

@myviewprem: agreed!! Means what it is shown in Ja movies and show is mere fiction. No love was der between ja

True this is imaginary story not mentioned in Akbar and Jehangir's memoris or in floklore. Because we have heard of Jehangir-Anarkali, Jehangir-Nur Jahan, Shah Jahan-Mumtaz love story but never in any book or any folk lore heard of Akbar-Jodha love story. I think till we truly get solid proof we cannot believe this story. Another thing if Akbar loved Jodha(Mariam-ul-zumani) why was she not buried in a great grave alongside him after all she was jehangir's mom, akbar's wife. Her tomb is not that grand and is built far from Akbar's.  
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

are you in the group which linda made for punir fans on fb?

I was but later i left.
MsPrez thumbnail

yes true the way she spoilt punir totally disgusted by jiju sali relation she showed. I can't dare to watch her shows. And yes ruqaiya akbar story would have been much better

I just hope any producer makes a film/serial on their love-story.
myviewprem thumbnail
Regarding relation with Jodha-Pratap,

Pratap's son Rana Amar Singh fought 17 wars with Mughals and was finally defeated by Shah Jahan. But Shah Jahan and Amar Singh's son Karan Singh were best of friends and when Shah Jahan and family was chased by Nur Jahan's army across India he gave him refuge.

Also Humayun was sent rakhi by Rani Karnavati Rana Uday Singh's mother and asked him help to fight Bahadur Shah of Gujrat. Humayun was in war campaign but immediately left to help her kingdom but by the time Mughal forces reached Mewar they had lost the war. But Humayun forces forced Bahadur Shah to retreat but Rani had committed Jauhar.
Pari117 thumbnail

I think Jehangir was struck between two parents who hated each other like in case of divorced parents both wanted jehangir to hate the other. Hence he was not close to both his parents and took refuge with Ruqiah and Hamida

means jodha never accepted akbar that sounds logical and just to me. This is definately expected in forced marriage. And yes this reason is logical why jahangir wz close to ruqaiya
iMini thumbnail

Its easy for us to accusejodha but imagine all your brothers are capturedin war the kingdom is defeated and if you do not marry your entire family will be killed by the winner what option jodha had?She did that to save her dynasty her father, brothers their kids and wives. And it is rumored that Jodha tried to kill Akbar on first night hence whenever Akbar went to her roomshe was first searched by maids for any weapon.Jehangir himself disliked his father Akbar and i thinkJodha had a major role to play in this hatred between father-son. Jodha had been happy when Jehangir and Akbar had afight for throne and it was Ruqaiah who put sense in Jehangir andstopped a potential war between father-son.Jehangir mentions that his best friendswas only his milk brother Suleiman and grand mother Hamida. He felt lonely in company of his parents, wives and kids after his grand mother and milk brothers death. He also mentions that his brothers would not havediedatyoung age of lonliness ifonly his family(parents may be) were more attentive and caring.

exactly..
iMini thumbnail

means jodha never accepted akbar that sounds logical and just to me. This is definately expected in forced marriage. And yes this reason is logical why jahangir wz close to ruqaiya

at last..😆
i hope you don't dislike jodha anymore pari..