Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 2

awww u hit the stroke once agian i just loved this update & wishing to see such epi just like this in show too yaar its was awesome... Loved the Romentic Ram awww its so nice but what happen to Ram so scred plz just post soon plzzz do it soon waiting eagrly...
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dis is amazing stuff u r writing..m jst loving it.. i hv read ur last ff in one go jst in a day nd m looking fwd vid dis...
Plz update soon...
TheFatWriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Balh FF Part 3: The Apples of Our Eyes

Recap: Ram suddenly stopped speaking while on the phone...Priya anxious.

Priya decided to call Ram's hotel room. She picked a copy of his itinerary, located the number and dialed. The call was connected to Ram's room but there was no response. Ne-Vi had switched off their phones so she assumed they must still be at the movies or at dinner. It was their anniversary. She contemplated calling her parents, Sid, or Rishabh but decided against it. It was one hell of a night, each second taking an eternity to pass.

At around 5 AM in the morning Priya called Vikram and explained the situation. He requested her to keep the faith that all will be well and left to office immediately. Ram was supposed to meet certain officials to present financial report at hotel 'Towers' and get an approval to setup an office there. Vikram got hold of hotel Towers number and called, but was told that the meeting stood cancelled. No further details were revealed because the meeting involved state-government officials and hence confidential. Unfortunately it was Ram's first visit to New York so there werent any of his acquaintances there. Calls to Ram through the day went unanswered. The day passed in deep anxiety. All kids were dropped off at Sharma house. The Kapoors left no stone unturned, checking with everyone they thought could help. But they were careful enough not to let media know. Even the airlines at NY confirmed Ram had not boarded the flight to India.

Thursday morning was here, Peehu's first day at school. Two sleepless nights and restless days had drained everyone. Priya asked them to leave and take rest. Priya got the kids ready for their first day of school term but she stayed back at home (she was a teacher at the same school). Peehu wept uncontrollably that her papa broke his promise of being there to bless her that day, despite Priya's words of consolation. The kids finally left for school half-heartedly.

Priya sat on the sofa with her moist eyes closed. Time ticked. It was 4PM. Priya crept out of her room to ask the cooks to prepare salad for kids's snacks. From the stairs, she saw Bansi kaaka walking out of Ram's study room. Curious, she went to the study room and pushed the door open. From what she saw, Priya felt a lump form in her throat.

Priya screamed: "Aaap!!! Kaise hai, kab aaye aur yaha study me kya kar rahe hai? "

There was no response.

Priya barged in and screamed louder: "Boliye na. Kya hua?"

Still no response. Priya lost her temper: "Speak up Raaam, please!!"

Ram cut-in in a thunderous voice: "Chillao mat mujhe bhi aata hai chillaana. Mae kisi sawaal ka jawab nahi dunga. Aur ye mera ghar hai, mae study mae baithu ya garage me, its my wish. Just leave me alone."

Priya could not believe her ears: "Ho kya gaya hai aapko? Kya kya bol rahe hai? Teen din se laapata the. Is it not your responsibility to clarify ki kya hua tha?"

Ram stood up angrily: "You  need not teach me responsibility. Irresponsible tum ho. I trusted you lekin tum mere company dubaane ki taiyyaari kar rahi thi. Because of you I had to cut a sorry-figure at the meeting. You made me felt like trash. You are sooo...anyway, why am i even speaking to you!!"

Priya stammered: "Ye...ye aap kya keh rahe hai...please theek se batayiye mae samjhi nahi.."

Ram erupted: "Ab itni bhi bholi mat bano Priya. Tum acchi tarah se jaanti ho I am referring to those papers where you authorized Sid to get access to our finance module and allowed him to take away 210 crores. How could you do that to me? Kya bigaada tha maine tera?"

Priya gathered her breath: "Ram trust me i have no idea what papers you are talking about."

Ram stared with an angry face, turned back and opened one of his strollers. He pulled a bunch of papers and threw them on the table without saying a word. Priya slowly picked the papers. She was stunned. There were 5 pages in all, each page bearing her signature. As Ram rightly mentioned, the contents authorized Sid to gain access to modify contents of the highly confidential Finance module. The last page had a letter addressed to the Finance Director to transfer 210 crores INR to Sid's account immediately.

Ram demanded: "Ab chup kyu ho gayi? Jawab do na? Pata hai waha jaane se pehle I had submitted a report that showed our turnover as 2200 crores. And the statutory requirement was to have 2000 crores at a minimum. Jab tumse phone pe baat ho raha tha I logged in and saw the figures show just 1990 crores. I had less than an hour to go for the meeting. You have no idea how i managed."

Priya had tears rolling. Ram: " Fir unse request karke meeting postpone karwana pada..it was a meeting with government officials and they are bound by their rules. Can you imagine the struggle and humiliation I faced to convince them? Next day India time I sold my shares to the tune of 210 crores and got that amount transferred to the company account. Uske baad meeting re-organize kiya and then booked a flight back."

Priya: "Kisi ke help kyu nahi liye...i mean akele..."

Ram: "All the manipulations showed as authorized by Priya Kapoor. I felt cheated. I did not feel like talking to you, nor with anyone else. Isi liye maine un sab ko instruct kiya ki koi aap logon ko mere whereabouts ke baare me nahi batayega. I was so damn furious at you guys."

Bansi kaaka knocked at the door and brought some snacks. Ram: "Le jayiye waapis, mujhe nahi khaana.

"Priya: "Ram please...kuch tho kha lijiye.."

Ram: "Priya stay away from me and my matters. Aur Bansi kaaka, bola na mujhe nahi chahiye...pls leave. Priya you also leave...and take these papers with you."

Priya picked them and ran up to her bedroom. After weeping for long, she took the papers and looked at her signatures. Turning the pages back and forth, she thought of something. She immediately called Vikram and spoke for a minute. After that she made a few more calls.

Around 5PM Priya came to Ram's study room. He was snoring, leaning on his chair . She hesitantly went close to him and caressed his hair saying to herself: "Ram, Im sorry..meri galti na hote huwe bhi meri hi galti thi"...by now a tear fell on Ram's wrist and woke him up. Ram opened his eyes: "Tum?? Kyu aaye ho fir se?"

Priya: "Mujhe thoda waqt dijiye you will know the whole thing. Filhal mae ye batane aayi ki bacche ayenge. Please thoda calm ho jayiye..."

Ram: "Mujhe apne responsibilities mat samjhao"Priya nodded softly: "Haan..haan...bas mae ye bata rahi thi ki Peehu boht ro rahi thi subah ki aap...aap yaha nahi the. Aapne promise kiya tha..."

Ram cut-in and stood up: "Enough Priya. Ab tum jaogi yaha se ya mae jaau?"Priya: "Nahi...sorry...mae hi jaungi." and went out, dejected.

As she left the room, the 3 kids ran in screaming "Hi mummaaa" Priya put up a false face and hugged them with a smile: "Hi...aa gaye...kaisa raha first day?" By then Sid arrived. Priya sent the kids upstairs. She asked him to wait there and brought the papers she had signed. They exchanged a conversation after which Priya spoke.

Priya: "Siddhanth, abhi tere bhai ko bulaati hun. Tum khud sab kuch unhe bataoge." He agreed.Priya somehow coaxed Ram to come out of the room and listen to Sid.

Sid cut a sorry face: "Bhai...ye sab mere wajah se hua, bhabhi ki galti nahi tha. Ayesha ki bday aa raha hai tho wo resort and mall gift karna chahta tha. I was falling short by 210 Crores and needed it that day itself. Mujhe shares allot honge next week...wo bhi in dollars...tho socha I can sell them and return the money. Tho maine is event manager ka help leke uske papers ke saath saath ye papers pe bhabhi ke sign dhoke se le liya. Lights were off in that auditorium tho...i knew she would not read before signing... Fir I transferred the amount...bhai...sach me pata nahi tha ki aapko itna takleef hoga aur aap waha wo report use karne wale the, warna aise nahi karta bhai. Really sorry."

Ram was about to slap Sid but Priya stopped him. Ram: "Tumhe pata hi kya hota hai Sid? Har baar aise harkat karte ho par mae Khush ko dhyan me rakh ke maaf kar deta hun tujhe. Kal gyarah baje mujhe office me milo. Get lost now."

Sid left. Priya did not say a word. She quietly started to walk towards the staircase.

Ram: "Priya...Priya please meri baat suno.."

Priya turned back: "Bacche intezaar kar rahe hai, mujhe jaana hai."

Ram paced quickly and clutched her wrist: "Ruko Priya. Maine boht hurt kiya tumhe. Just that itna stressed tha mae...and mera gussa jaante ho tum...do din se ek minute nahi soya...khana pina tho jaise band hi ho gaya tha.."

Priya forcefully released her wrist: "Maine bhi do din se na khaya hai na soya hai Ram. But that does not give me the right to abuse you. Ek baar sochiye kya kya kaha aapne mujhe...Mae irresponsible hun?"

Ram interrrupted: "Priya suno.."

Priya cut-in: "Let me complete Ram... Mae irresponsible hun tho aapne konsa responsibility nibhaaya? Pata hai Peehu kitna royi aaj subah..ki pehli baar uski term beginning pe aap nahi the yaha...though you had promised. Uska kya?"

Ram was about to reply, by then Rayna screamed from upstairs: "Papa, mere gifts kaha hai?"

Priya turned back: "Mayra...bacche ye kya baat hui? Papa se abhi mil rahe ho...pehle hi bolo, unka haal pucho, hug karo...thodi der pehle hi aaye hai papa."

Ram and Mayra looked at each other. Mayra: "Arre papa tho subah hi hum teenon se school me mile the!"

Priya looked at Ram: "Ram?!!"

Ram smiled at Priya: "Hmm...gussa karta hun, jhagda karta hun but pyaar boht zyada karta hun apne biwi bacchon se...aur Peehu ko diya gaya promise mae kaise thodta? Early morning pahuncha... office gaya, waha kaam niptaake ye papers leke school gaya... I met them at the entrance. Peehu ko and in donon ko wish karke, fir ghar aaya. Lekin yaha sabko bataya ki tumhe na bataaye mere aane ke baare me, I wanted some time alone."

Priya moved towards Ram: "Ram...im sorry im really..."

Ram took her into his arms and put his finger on her lips: "Shhh...bas Priya" and hugged her. The couple cuddled into one lovely long hug...Priya resting her head against her man's broad chest and Ram taking his lady with love. This hug was all the therapy needed for the couple to forgot the differences they had. It was their way of forgiving each other, bonding with each other...in the comfort of each others' arms.

Peehu came out of the room and saw them: "Wow...the famous hug...aate hi shuru!!" and smiled at Raya who broke the hug and burst into a laughter.

To be continued...feedback please 😊

rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice part...

Contn soon...
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All mu sorted out...
Lovely write up
loved d last part...
Cont soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ram was angry on priya but when he came to know the truth he realized his mistake
priya was also tensed as no one know where was ram thank god everything is sort out 
continue soon waiting for the next part and ff is very well written 

Edited by tulshan1989 - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Firstly no news of ram's whereabouts nd then angry ram...too good 👏
All MU got solved..but this sid 😡
Lasly humesha ki tarah pihu ka RaYa ko hug karte dekh lena or kehna shuru hogye.. ❤️
Loved it..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..
Sakshiram thumbnail
Awesome update dear, problem ko lakar ek hi update mein solve kardiya...nice dear
viny_queen thumbnail