Raya FF: The Apples of Our Eyes Part 5: Pg 11

Posted: 10 years ago

Introduction - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 2

--------------------------------------------------
New FF Intro: The Apples of Our Eyes

The Apple of our Eyes FF ko last year this time likhna shuru kiya tha. Aap logo ne usko pasand kiya aur usme sketch kiye gaye Rayape ko boht pyar diya. Sirf I-F pe hi more than 33,000 views aaye jo mere liye boht mayne rakkha. It was very encouraging. Soch rahi hun usi FF ka ab extension karu...becoz ab Raya family me bhi additions huwe hai and ab fir se jaise ek nayi shuruwaat ho rahi hai. FF ka sketch kuch is tarha hai...mere hindi kharab hai (fir bhi last time aapne maaf kiya galatiyon ko) 😊

The FF revolves around the upbringing of Ram and Priya's darlings Peehu, Mayra and Rayna. (Please note ye do naam Mayra and Rayna were suggested by my dear friend Shipcy...mujhe boht boht pasand aaye ye naam kyunki they are Raya-based and hence sweet). Peehu has grown into a beautiful teenager (she was a teenager in the earlier ff too), a smart and intellectual 9th grader. The twins are in grade 3 are among the cutest - chubby, bubbly, spot-on...just the kind that suit Raya household.

Ram continues to be among the best business tycoons and Priya is his beautiful, charming wife. Ram and Priya together enjoy their daughters' schooling years and dream big for them. They aspire for the girls to bring out their best in everything. They havent disappointed them...so far!

Ram and Priya are both 37 yrs of age, married for 14 years (sigh!) and continue to be a loving couple. There are the nok-jhoks and disagreements, but they admire and complement each other. Ram and Priya were neighbors as kids, grew up to be good friends, studied in the same class and both of them topped classes every single time. At some point their friendship blossomed into love, and both families were more than happy to get them married as per their wishes.

Priya takes over the responsibility mantle of the Kapoor khandaan badi-bahu. But Ram does not want Priya's shrewd talent to go for a waste. He brings her on the company rolls of Kapoor Industries in the capacity of a Consultant Business Analyst. But Priya senses that her children need her time and attention with studies. So she quits her job and takes to teaching as her next professional calling, and currently teaches at the same school where her kids study. She is now unofficially involved in certain business decisions, for Ram knows she could be wiser than him at times.

Priya is almost always put off about Ram going easy on the kids even when they are wrong.  He can only pamper his daughters and never punish them. So the onus is on Priya to be both a loving and a disciplinarian mom, a role that only Priya can do full justice to. However, a bigger challenge for Priya is to handle Ram's mood swings and temperament even after all these years. But she is up to it, nevertheless.

The kids study at a school bang opposite the Kapoor Mansion. The school is quite reputed, and focuses on both curricular and extra-curriculars. Peehu is a star performer at school  and is loved by her friends and teachers for her energy and pleasant mannerisms. Peehu respects and loves her parents. She specially adores Priya and wants to grow up to be as successful as her. But Peehu is wary that Priya is a tough mom to please. On the other hand, Ram is a push-over dad, easy to ruffle and easy to melt. The twins Mayra and Rayna are akin to Peehu - tomboyish, sharp, cute, well-mannered live-wires that are fairly obedient.

There are no negative characters (have had enough of them on-screen!) Nutz and Karthik are blessed with a pretty 10-yr daughter Kashish. Ishika has a son Ishaan. The families stay in different houses yet bonded by love. They all meet up at family functions and organize get-togethers at the slightest opportunity. Peehu and Khush are the 'eldest' of the cousins, so the expectation is that they lead by example. At least, Priya believes so. The FF starts off with everything being just perfect and happy, but troubles will trickle here and there, by and by.

Tho friends, batayiye ki mae continue karu on these lines...please do comment...aapke jawab matters a lot.  :)

- Arathi Narayan 😊
Edited by TheFatWriter - 10 years ago
welcome πŸ˜ƒ
i hv read ur last ff and loved it very much, it was too good  πŸ˜Š πŸ‘
infact i was waiting for another one from u but u disappeared 
continue soon will be waiting for next update πŸ˜› 
quite interesting...pls contntinue.
Hey welcome back.. 😊
Last time also i read ur FF that was too good nd i still remember thatπŸ‘
Infact its base is similar to that only but this time with 2 new additions in the family Mayra nd Rayna.. πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward to this beautifull journey again in a new way.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
C ont soon..eagerly waiting to read..
Nd plz if possible PM me..
the intro of ff is nice 
please update soon 
waiting 
Welcome back dear... I loved reading ur last FF... And waiting eagerly to read ur New FF... Please update soon... Thanks for the PM...
Nice intro dear continue soon
deffo continue love this overview of it
hii arti.. I m a regular reader of ur last ff...when i saw apple of our eyes i thought someone is writing ff on ur title..n see ,it is u ..welcome back ...plz update soon n pm me...still rem rayape bonding n tanmay too...if it is possible can u update earlier
Heyyy...Welcom back my fav writer..Pichle sal apne likhna shuru kiya aur yahi se hum friends bane..Should I say "Happy Friendship Day" hahaha...Diii am so happpyyy to see ur ff once again..loved the intro..Waiting for the updates.Wanna see how this one goes.. :)