Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
u hv expressed wat evry swaron fan and a d3 fan might hv felt..i was shocked cozz knew cvs coming up with such scenes by professionalism concept. I wudnt hv been so utterly disappointed n frustrated n yea felt disgusted, even though I dislike to see sharon Rey scenes, if it was a simple photoshoot but it was overly done with close poses and all. Sharon shudnt be a part of it all and I want to see her with swayam. Cvs are overdoing and I hvnt expected I wud see something like this horrible in D3..this way the innocence of show will be killed and then nothing cud make D3 stand distinct. I want sharon to quit this event. As long as swaron are together they can rule any event and I am not happy with sharon dancing vth Rey n swayam being there as a background dancer.

seriously such focus on sharon Rey scenes is not required. We want swaron not sha rey and not rey in swaron's life. I am enjoying the phase of swaron being so much into each other but rey's undue inclusion in SS story is spoiling it all.