D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
D3 in its almost two and half year long run has able to bring many emotions in many over the period of time. Some time unexplainable joy, some time it had made me totally sad and disheartened, some time it had made me laugh forgetting each and every pain, sometimes it had been able to give me able to just provide peace. But what tonight's episode did it had never been able to do before - it had made me literally shake with anger, make my blood boil and right now I just seriously wanna smash Aditya's face.

I seriously couldn't explain how much angry and pissed off really I am. Rey se ummed karna maine chod diya hai because politely speaking uski akkal ghas charne gayi hai. And coming to Sharon I was bit happy with the scene that she was reluctant to go to photoshoot and was wanting to have the photo shoot with the rest of the gang and it was only when Swayam asked her to go she went. But still I had expected from her to show some kind of objection. I know they are just being professional but still it hurts. It hurts a lot. And the worst part is I am afraid this is not the only such scene which we will getting. I am pretty certain there will be more such scene in this track thanks to that phone exchange and all. I seriously don't have in me to see such Sharey scene anymore. One was enough to scar me forever.

Coming to the main culprit. There are villains and then there is the VILLAIN who no matter what I just can't help but loathe from the deepest corner of my heart. For now there are just two such character - Joffery Baratheon and Doloroes Umbridge but now I am certain Mr.Aditya Khurana is on the route to join that league. I just hated him tonight and he is really lucky that he is a fictional character and is not infront of me right now. I guess hats of to Sehban Azim. He was indeed fabulous.

Even after all this there is still a small part of my brain which want to play devil's advocate and just want to say this is definitely one of the finest writing ever to come from D3 creatives if thy are able to bring out so much emotion even though it is of hate and anger. But it just that its really torturous from heart's perspective. Any way I just wanna say CV's we better see Swayam taking hisab of each such torturous scene from Mr.Khurana. Tab hi jake hamare dil ko thandak milegi and yes I so want Sharon to slap that jerk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know what's going to happen really..Adi is such a dumb ass -_- As shown in the precap Definitely he is going to spread SwaRon Rain Dance wala video & somthing major/unexpected is gonna happen -_-
But as of now chuck that part ..Today's episode made me hate that manager khurana most..hadh hai yaar...At first i was like okay okay ..But later on felt like slapping him hard -_- Even Sharon didn't say anything on that..digest nahi hua ye toh..they are bff we know that still she should have refused to do that at least once :(
What i loved in today's episode was as usual Swayam's calm & mature nature..& Boy's fun :) :(
Really scared now..for tomorrow's episode :(
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yayyy i commented first ðŸ˜Ž
& forgot too say nice post as ever :) Agree with each words of your post :)
Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 10 years ago
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I wish i could smack him real hard😡😡 Yes,sehbaan is doing a great job i agree..Otherwise i wouldnt have been this much affected..Now coming to sharon,like u said i was expecting an objection from her too,but *sigh* that was just a wishful thinking🥺 ppl know my opinion about sharey so lets just not get into that topic,but if theres sharey overdose in the upcoming epis,i will have to quit d3😃 I am not gonna comment on how they should present rey to the audience,thats not my botheration as long as SwaRon also get the desired screenspace..But ShaRey overdose IS NOT acceptable,sorry..!
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
firstly what ever it is,  professionalism/non-professionalism can just go to hell i just dont want any such sha-rey scene again...

confused about adi intention?  track is interesting, looking forward what adi has in store! what his action n team d3 n swayam reaction, but i m scared too. hope no mu for swaron baki all i can take! 

n want to say to swayam bohut khun jalya hai adi nae aj chun chun kae badla lena swayam... 

Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i second u in whateva u said!😳
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shishir, im sure such scenes are waiting for us in the upcoming episodes too ðŸ¤¢ I felt like kicking Mr.Khurana and that photographer too ðŸ˜¡

For the first time i stopped watching the episode mid way due to anger!! I couldnt tolerate that photo shoot!!! Now dono what Adi is gona plan next after watching that rain dance video, but I dont want Sha-Rey!!!! *sign* 

Yes.. Sehban is really doing a good job coz if not, we all wudnt have been so affected!!! 
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PoonamPSwaRon23

Don't know what's going to happen really..Adi is such a dumb ass -_- As shown in the precap Definitely he is going to spread SwaRon Rain Dance wala video & somthing major/unexpected is gonna happen -_-
But as of now chuck that part ..Today's episode made me hate that manager khurana most..hadh hai yaar...At first i was like okay okay ..But later on felt like slapping him hard -_- Even Sharon didn't say anything on that..digest nahi hua ye toh..they are bff we know that still she should have refused to do that at least once :(
What i loved in today's episode was as usual Swayam's calm & mature nature..& Boy's fun :) :(
Really scared now..for tomorrow's episode :(

Adi is not a dumb ass. He is a smart ass And thats difference between him and any othr villain so far in the show. And yes I to have xpected Sharon to object atleast once. But yes I am loving the way Swayam is handling everything and I just can't wait to see him defeat Khurana in his own game.
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so pissed off wid tonight's episode! Wat d hell was dat?
Sharon n Rey are lead couple for d music video I understand but the photoshoot just irked me. When n photographer asked them to be passionate on d command of Adi I was like what the?! And then the awkwardness n d absence of Swayam just wrenched my heart. I felt like crying n banging Adi's head at the same time!
A mere imagination of d team n Swayam's reaction to those pics is making me feel so bad :(
But agree wid u on d show part. This is really a very strong script which managed to bring out the anger within d fans n Adi is doin a good job.. I just hope n wish Swayam usse ek ek cheez ka hisaab le! Adi enjoy kar jitna karna hai teri hasi zyada din nahi rehne waali!

PS: I wasn't so sad even wen SwaRon broke up :|
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with each and every word of yours

Nothing more to add shishir...

everybody's feelings were same...

lets hope we wont get this type of  sha - rey scenes...🤬

Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago