Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I loved the song! Shahid did so well in those dance steps, very unusual than what he has done before. 
The song very well told the story and the reactions from Tabu and KKM were very well played! 
Loved how they used the tune of a rabaab (those guitars kinds of intruments, dunno what indians would call them). 
All in all a beautiful song, lyrics, dance, acting and video! 
This movie is already a award winning/BB hit.. anything else would be dissapointing!!
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bismil is such a treat! 👏
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's like a ritual these days! Any film, be it drama, comedy or horror, its promotion on Comedy Nights With Kapil is a must. Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and director Vishal Bhardwaj also made a stop at the show's sets to promote their film Haider.

Even while Haider is a serious flick inspired from Shakespeare's tragedy Hamlet, the cast of the film had a jolly time on the sets of Comedy Nights. Both the actors have visited the sets of the show earlier, but this was first time for the maverick Vishal Bhardwaj.

Shahid took to twitter to share his experience, "On set comedy nights with kapil.. dark humour in the house with vishal sir and @ShraddhaKapoor." He further tweeted, "#Haider on my mind and on my tee. On the sets with kapilsharmak9."

With a dancer like Shahid Kapoor in the house, the members of Sharma ji's household couldn't help but shake a leg. Shahid even danced on the stage with a fan.

The best moment on the show, however, was when Dadi joined the cast. Shahid Kapoor, who knew how mischievous Dadi is, played naughty with her. Shahid even performed to a song from Haider with Gutthi.

If Shahid entertained the audiences, Kapil made sure to tease and flirt with Shraddha Kapoor.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
They launched the music album days back...but how come there's only 2 songs out? 
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

They launched the music album days back...but how come there's only 2 songs out? 

I don't think they launched the music album because Tabu and Shraddha are suppose to sing during the album launch. Maybe it was a treaser launch few days back
Edited by kareena05 - 9 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
teaser comedy night with kapil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMpNfQP3x9w
Blazer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Blazer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait to watch this episode! 

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Cant wait to see comey night with kapil amd jhalak today
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^
Saw the teaser of Comedy Nights ealier today. 
Cant wait for the whole episode! I am gonna watch it on youtube :P

Btw when is the rest of the music coming out? There is more than one month back for the release, it wouldn't be out soon or what? 
Edited by -afghaniibabe - 9 years ago