leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Brave girls gunjan and rachna. especially gunjan who is supporting rachna and has also convinced shayl.

Mayank is a useless fellow good only for cheap romancing.

Mayank now may get job with the help of Charu and Mayank Charu romance may start.😆

Meanwhile Rajeev may come back from the dead and gunjan Rajeev romance may start.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mayank has huge ego. 
prernagirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even i was thinking the same that Rajeev can come as Mayank's character turning negative ðŸ˜›

But i think they better end the story now and start season 2 with fresh story line, with the same cast ðŸ˜› 
Naivedya thumbnail
I like the idea of a story where Mayank gets another job and the mysterious boss of his new company is Charu! Phir jaake Charu ke tukdo pe palega Mayank, lol! ðŸ˜† That would serve him right.

Article says a family division will occur with half Gargs on one side, other half on other side, and Gunjan caught in the middle not sure of who to support. This equals non-stop rhona dhona saas-bahu drama. I think all hopes of a decent track are gone at this point.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Brave girls gunjan and rachna. especially gunjan who is supporting rachna and has also convinced shayl.

Mayank is a useless fellow good only for cheap romancing.

Mayank now may get job with the help of Charu and Mayank Charu romance may start.😆

Meanwhile Rajeev may come back from the dead and gunjan Rajeev romance may start.😆

haha. interesting .  I don't mind for Gunjeev now. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   ðŸ¤£   

What Rachna is brave girl?? I deny for current track ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Khushipatel1 thumbnail
Mayank stayed with charu Mayank  charu happy forever
 Aslo  Separate With gunjan and  Rajeev 4 gunjan 2 marry her .final vihaan Marry with rachna 
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gunjan cannot do her plan to rejoin family and rachna comes up with a better plan to rejoin the family and does her business and leaves the house for good. Then gunjeev also happens and the new serial will start with vihans 'best' mummyji.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mayank decides to become Mayanka and falls for Mintu

Shayl has a makeover and joins the biggest kitty party in town (Bua joins her shortly)

Seema becomes a satsangi after god comes in her dreams and threatens that she will become a cockroach in her next life if she does not change

Sangeeta's hubby falls for a college student and brings her as a sautan to Sangeeta. The family loves the sautan.

Since Seema lost Mayank to Mintu, she adopts Rajiv as a son and gets him married to Gunjan

After Rajiv enters Garg house, he brings Vihaan as a dowry and gets him married to Rachana

Dayal moves in with Mayanka and Mintu as a maid

Prabhu and chotu join the Queen Elizabeth's staff as her "yes men"

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ ^ ^ Best track ever ðŸ˜›
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: suresh555

Mayank decides to become Mayanka and falls for Mintu

Shayl has a makeover and joins the biggest kitty party in town (Bua joins her shortly)

Seema becomes a satsangi after god comes in her dreams and threatens that she will become a cockroach in her next life if she does not change

Sangeeta's hubby falls for a college student and brings her as a sautan to Sangeeta. The family loves the sautan.

Since Seema lost Mayank to Mintu, she adopts Rajiv as a son and gets him married to Gunjan

After Rajiv enters Garg house, he brings Vihaan as a dowry and gets him married to Rachana

Dayal moves in with Mayanka and Mintu as a maid

Prabhu and chotu join the Queen Elizabeth's staff as her "yes men"

🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£