Barun Sobti's Movies (39): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: P70

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey IPKKNDians,

As the previous thread has exceeded the 150 page limit this new thread is being created to continue all BS Movie related discussions.

Link to previous thread(s):

Barun Sobti's Movies (01): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (02): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (03): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (04): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (05): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (06): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (07): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (08): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (09): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (10): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (11): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (12): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (13): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (14): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (15): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (16): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (17): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (18): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (19): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (20): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (21): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (22): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (23): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (24): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (25): Discuss Here ONLY
Barun Sobti's Movies (26): Discuss Here ONLY
All discussions pertaining to Barun Sobti's Movies: Promos, Sign up with new projects news. Post in this thread rather than spamming the forum meant for IPKKND.

Thanks for cooperating,
IPKKND DT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Warnings From Previous Threads:

1)

This is to remind all members that this thread is for BS Movies and Movies ONLY. Making off topic posts and bringing in other actors/posting photos of them/discussing them is unacceptable.

Please consider this as your first and final warning on this issue, repeated rule breaking may lead to this thread being closed.

2)

Reminder to members this thread is to discuss Barun's movies and only Barun's movies.

This thread should not be used for off topic discussion, bashing and discussion of other members

Lastly, remember to quote only 3 quotes per post.

FINAL WARNING

3)

Please refrain from bringing in the comments about Barun's real life. It's not just a rule for this forum but generally for the forum too. REFRAIN from posting any comments about Barun's personal life (Pashmeen) at all.

4)

Bollywood forum has NOTHING to do with this forum. Yes, it's related to Barun but PLEASE do not bring those issues in here at all. It is not something we can control, neither can you. So, please just report posts that you find wrong and get it done with. Publicizing it here will lead to no good at all. If you want other people to know and report it, then talk about it via PMs.

Secondly, the MID discussion again has NOTHING to do with Barun, does it? Claiming to know of MIDs is not something we appreciate to be discussed in the public forum, therefore if you think there is an MID of any member, then report the post instead of talking about it here.

Consider this a FINAL warning. Any more offenses will lead to a closure of this thread for 5 hours AND also the member will face consequences.

IPKKND DT.
verisimilitude thumbnail

*cr to team sobtians*

ALLTHEBEST FOR YOUR FILMS BARUN!!!!!!!!!!

MAMR
Embedded image permalink

*cr team barun*

22 YARDS
Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Barun Sobti's heroine in '22 yards' revealed

PHOTO SHOOT

THE MOST FAVORITE SUNSHINE PICTURE OF SOBTI (courtesy polly dear)

PEOPLE MAGAZINE MEET AND GREET
Embedded image permalink

POSTED BY GORKY

THE LATEST IN THE PHOTOS, TAKEN LAST MONTH BY A FAN IN KOLKATA AIRPORT 

THE PHOTOGRAPH DIDN'T COME OUT WELL, BUT WILL SERVE THE PURPOSE

*CR TO THAT PERSON* 

SPECIAL THANKS TO HARHEM FOR THIS

COUPLES OF MAMR
FIRST COUPLE

SECOND COUPLE

THIRD COUPLE

FOURTH COUPLE

New pics and updates

Barun with a fan on July 26th 2013 in Delhi

Cr:kittenrose

Articles about the movie  22 Yards posted in the next page
Edited by harhem - 10 years ago
-BarunKiMeera- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG  I m first ðŸ˜›

New Picture of Barun
( credit fb 22 yards page )
Edited by -BarunKiMeera- - 10 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks for the new thread Saraa..
Congrats everyone.. Hope to get more news this week.

-BarunKiMeera- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harhem

Thanks for the new thread Saraa..

Congrats everyone.. Hope to get more news this week.

same 2 u.. hope so..
waiting ðŸ˜›
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jagmohan Dalmiya inspires Arjun Chakraborty's role in Bolly film

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Aug 14, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vikram Kochchar|Suzanna Mukherjee|Mitali Ghoshal|Manoj Joshi|Jagmohan Dalmiya
Jagmohan Dalmiya inspires Arjun Chakraborty's role in Bolly film
Arjun Chakraborty
Chaiti Ghosal's son to debut in Barun Sobti film

For Arjun Chakraborty, this won't be a sticky wicket. The actor is making a comeback in Hindi films after nearly two decades in Mitali Ghoshal's Bolly outing, 22 Yards, which stars TV heartthrob Barun Sobti. Arjun will play a powerful cricket administrator, a role which is reportedly modelled on JagmohanDalmiya. 

Arjun, however, was not willing to comment on the Dalmiya reference. "My character is the kingmaker, the most powerful person in the film. It is he who calls the shots. He knows the pulse of the game, decides how to deal with players, whom to keep in the team, and whom to discard. His philosophy is that to survive in the bad world, you have to do many nasty things," he said. 

Arjun's character is named Raghuda. He will start shooting from August 18 in Kolkata. "I hope to meet Barun then. After that, I have agruelling Mumbai schedule in September," he added.

We've heard that ChaitiGhoshal's son, Amartya, is making a debut in this film. He will play the pivotal character of a young cricketer, Som, while Barun will play his sports agent. "Barun's character is named Ron Sen. He and Som will make a comeback in the cricket world with the help of each other," said director MitaliGhoshal. Interestingly,Chaiti will be playing Som's elder sister, Trishna.

The film also has an impressive line-up of actors. There's ManojJoshi, who will be playing sports agent Ravi Khanna, Ron's rival. Model VikramKochchar's character, Anindya, will play an assistant to Ron. SuzannaMukherjee will play sports journalist Shonali, who is also Ron's love interest

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Barun-Sobtis-heroine-in-22-yards-revealed/articleshow/21778867.cms

Barun Sobti's heroine in '22 yards' revealed

The cat is out of the bag. Barun Sobti fans, who have long been speculating who their fave hero would romance on the big screen, can now rest their case. 

Newcomer Suzanna Mukherjee has bagged her dream project in Bollywood. She is a part of 22 Yards, which stars the popular actor Barun Sobti. The film, directed by Mitali Ghoshal, will be shot in Kolkata. Suzanna will start shooting from August 20. "She plays a Bengali girl Shonali, who is a sports journalist. She will be the only innocent quotient in the film. I auditioned a lot of girls for the role ' many of them were big names too ' but I chose Suzanna because I see innocence in her smile. As for the look, I have been a sports journalist and so, know that journalists nowadays no longer wear skirts and carry jholas. They dress up according to contemporary fashion, and so will Suzanna," said Mitali. 

Suzanna has earlier been part of a movie called Tutiya dil. Her projects on the small screen include Roadies, Roomie and Emotional Atyachaar. "After the film release last year, I have been busy doing theatre and was auditioning too. At first I was not too serious about the role. It was only when I was called for the second round that I enquired about the lead as the role requires a strong, male oriented character. I do not watch much TV and did not know about him, so I Googled him and saw episodes of Iss Pyaar Ko Naam Doon on YouTube. I found me to be very good looking. Also, everybody in my family watches TV and knew who he was. Then, I came to know about his huge fan following when I spoke to my friends about him. It is always an added advantage for me. I then met Barun for a few workshops in Mumbai and found him to be an understated actor with a lot of subtext. I like his work. As a person, he is extremely easy going and simple. There is no fuss about him, though he is so popular." Asked that would she be able to recreate the chemistry that Barun had with Sanaya Irani in his last project, she said, "I have to, I have no choice. I will try to give my best." 

Asked how she came to know about the auditions, she said, "The casting director of the film had auditioned me earlier. The funny thing was that I was the last person Mitali auditioned. In fact, she wasn't even willing to meet me because she had seen so many girls earlier. And after she did audition me, seeing her expression, I thought she had rejected me." 

Suzanna, born to a Bengali dad and Ukranian mom said she was nervous about her performance. "I play a Bengali girl. The character is very different from what I am in real life. I m generally reserved, but I play an outspoken, bindaas and jovial girl who wants to become a writer," said Suzanna, who was brought up in Ukraine and Chhatisgarh, before moving to Pune for higher studies. "I can speak Bengali, but can't read and write in the language," said the actress, who holds an MBA degree in finance. 

The movie has four songs, out of which the romantic number between Barun and Suzanna ' composed by Salim-Sulaiman ' will be shot in various location of Mumbai. 

Edited by harhem - 12 August 2013 at 12:36pm 

Edited by cathu - 10 years ago
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on new thread!!🥳

Hope we keep getting good news.!!😃
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new thread ...looking forward for more postive updates ...