Barun Sobti's Movies (4): Discuss here Only

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey IPKKNDians ,

As the previous thread has exceeded the 150 page limit this new thread is being created to continue all BS Movie related discussions.

Link to previous thread(s):
1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3377799
2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3438867
3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3451257

All discussions pertaining to Barun Sobti's Movies : promos , sign up with new projects news . Post in this thread rather than spamming the forum meant for IPKKND .

DT will reserve the second post for Index , so members can navigate the thread easily . 

Thanks for cooperating .

IPKKND DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congrats for the new thread ðŸ¥³

Hope Barun gets recognition in Bollywood through his films
😛

Posting the pics of MAMR 😃

Articles on 22 Yards

Directed by Mitali Ghoshal's, a film based on cricket will star Barun Sobti

Posted on December 26, 2012 by admin

All set to hit the big screen again with MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT is Barun Sobti. The film is scheduled for release in couple of months. After the of shoot for MAIN AUR MR. RIGHT, Barun is all set to work on his next film with a fresh and talented team. Directed by Mitali Ghoshal, the name of the film is yet to be titled. She has also been in the news for the popular documentary 'Warrior Prince', which was premiered widely on popular sports channel.

"I am really excited to be working with Mitali and MS productions. It's a great script; the film is based on cricket with many important characters. We will start with the workshops in January and shoot in April. This is the project that I am concentrating on right now and yes I am also reading other scripts but taking my time to decide my next", said Barun when asked about his new project.

Barun visits Kolkata to do a recce for 22 Yards

Stuti Agarwal, TNN Jan 22, 2013, 03.15PM IST
Tags:
  • Barun Sobti
  • 22 Yards

Barun Sobti, who set hearts aflutter with his portrayal of Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, was recently in Kolkata to do a recce for his film 22 Yards, in which he plays a cricket agent.

The film is a story of a sports agent and a cricketer, where both make a comeback with each other's help. The international cricket industry is a backdrop for the film, being directed by Mitali Ghoshal. "I came to familiarize myself with the city before I start shooting here," said Barun. The team went to Eden Gardens, Maidan, Maharani Tea Stall and Rajarhat for the recce.

Edited by sasya1234 - 11 years ago
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeppi new thread...congo everyone...🥳🤗

Barun ji abb to wapas aa jao...
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread🥳

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Warnings From Previous Thread:

[MODNOTE]This is to remind all members that this thread is for BS Movies and Movies ONLY. Making off topic posts and bringing in other actors/posting photos of them/discussing them is unacceptable.

Please consider this as your first and final warning on this issue, repeated rule breaking may lead to this thread being closed.

IPKKND Dev Team.

Reminder to members this thread is to discuss Barun's movies and only Barun's movies.

This thread should not be used for off topic discussion, bashing and discussion of other members

Any discussion relating to SPA should take place in the sticky thread SPA 2013 [Discuss here ONLY]

Lastly, remember to quote only 3 quotes per post.

FINAL WARNING

IPKKND DT[/MODNOTE]

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats to all for d thread.

previous one ended in light speed.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At the end of the thread we got a confusing update ... MAMR to release in April/May ! 🤔
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

At the end of the thread we got a confusing update ... MAMR to release in April/May ! 🤔

yes is confusion ko kya naam doon🤔 she is actress in the movie?
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes she is one of the younger lot.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤗Congrats for new thread..hope to discuss more and more barun with u all..😳