Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jslakshmi

This is first show for me for sarah, adi and mouni. No history.. Still as i mentioned in earlier posts, apart from story, her role, I believe she failed in convincing that she loved Prithvi from the bottom of her heart.  Actually with the torture she has gone thru earlier with IP, she should have sympathy and support of at least few women folks. I don't think it is because she is after a married man, but because she portrayed it as just a lusting woman by her dressing, ( I believe it was much changed after i gave my feedback as vamp in fb), her walking style and action. She couldn't convince as  a villain like Kalki, IP, Lakhu..

I agree with you, even though her role is not convincing and not consistent, her action was good in last 1 week. She should have put effort on acting instead of exposing and other things from beginning.

I too agree that her role is very inconsistent and unconvincing, but it's unfortunate that it is she who gets all the flak and bashing. It's a very poorly etched role and the fault lies with the CVs, yet not only her character but she herself gets bashed a lot and that is what I have always objected to.
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is first show for me for sarah, adi and mouni. No history.. Still as i mentioned in earlier posts, apart from story, her role, I believe she failed in convincing that she loved Prithvi from the bottom of her heart.  Actually with the torture she has gone thru earlier with IP, she should have sympathy and support of at least few women folks. I don't think it is because she is after a married man, but because she portrayed it as just a lusting woman by her dressing, ( I believe it was much changed after i gave my feedback as vamp in fb), her walking style and action. She couldn't convince as  a villain like Kalki, IP, Lakhu..

I agree with you, even though her role is not convincing and not consistent, her action was good in last 1 week. She should have put effort on acting instead of exposing and other things from beginning.

Definetly I think you have a valid point..Instead of her appreance, she should have more concentrated on rest other things..But I think actors appreance and costumes will be decided by the makers...And she is not a vamp here..and to be frank i dont have any word to define her character..
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanalov

Hi, I saw many of your earlier posts and you always has a point ..you explained it better than me.thankyou

Hi! I just couldn't resist from defending her and posting my thoughts seeing all the bashing she gets.😳

BTW guess u guys r Sara's fans.😆
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Bidaai is simply one of the best shows in Indian TV and everybody contributed to it's success, but it cannot be denied that the show lost stream after Sara's character died and they had to wrap up the show after a few months, though the show ended on high TRPs.

In RMJ Sara entered after her BB stint for which she was facing a lot of flak and bashing and that too she replaced the main lead. Initially she was not accepted, but then she played Mona so convincingly and due to her the TRPs too increased tht many of the naysayers had to give credit for the show's success to Sara, though the show itself wasn't all that great.

I too keep wondering Y she ever took this show up when it was already in doldrums and her character was sooo horrid. Ppl have made accusations that coz she was friends with the PH and is their favourite so that is Y she got the role. But we know that Sara is very popular and she always has gud offers coming her way, so Y would she take such a role?😕 Maybe she was doing the PH a favor, coz obviously she was roped in to increase the TRPs of the show, which unfortunately did not happen. U r right Sara can't save every sinking ship and in fact ended up being another burden that pulled the ship further down coz she wasn't given the chance.

BTW she has been awesome in the show 'The Serial' where she plays a complicated character with negavtive traits. That show had sooo many big names, but Sara was considered the show stealer in that show too.😊

I think cv's might get more impressed with "The Serial"..act of her and placed and offered her this show...Serial was exceptionally well written eventhough with many actors,but same is not with junoon.
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanalov

Definetly I think you have a valid point..Instead of her appreance, she should have more concentrated on rest other things..But I think actors appreance and costumes will be decided by the makers...And she is not a vamp here..and to be frank i dont have any word to define her character..

exactly. that is my point. her role is really a suppressed woman who couldn't tolerate her husband's torture and in a weak moment, she killed her husband. But still loves him at her bottom of heart and that is why immediately fell in love with a person who look like her husband. It was really a graceful role, which can be very convincing and got viewers sympathy and acceptance, eventhough they may not accept her with male lead, definitely they should think that " unless we love meera so much, we should have accepted sarah with prithvi. she definitely need second chance." 

The best part in this story is every -ve character has genuine reason to be -ve to leads, otherwise they are good and strong.. First 100 episodes are unique and awsome.

She couldn't create that.  That is purely her failure..

That is why whenever Khamosssh says it is story problem or role, eventhough i am lazy and against posting multiple posts, still I am responding every time..
ankan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The idea of making Sara Khan A don itself got mis-fired..Sara can cry beautiully, she can gain so much sympathy easily with her act , the aazadi live act she performed with Angad, I still can feel her pain..but dat all is original..would have thought twice before accepting this role.I also want sara to quit here and let this forum stop bashing Sara.
khamosshhh thumbnail

exactly. that is my point. her role is really a suppressed woman who couldn't tolerate her husband's torture and in a weak moment, she killed her husband. But still loves him at her bottom of heart and that is why immediately fell in love with a person who look like her husband. It was really a graceful role, which can be very convincing and got viewers sympathy and acceptance, eventhough they may not accept her with male lead, definitely they should think that " unless we love meera so much, we should have accepted sarah with prithvi. she definitely need second chance." 

The best part in this story is every -ve character has genuine reason to be -ve to leads, otherwise they are good and strong.. First 100 episodes are unique and awsome.

She couldn't create that.  That is purely her failure..

That is why whenever Khamosssh says it is story problem or role, eventhough i am lazy and against posting multiple posts, still I am responding every time..

I haven't watched from the beginning of Sara's entry, but u stating that she was shown as the victim who was tortured by her husband and hence she killed him and then still loves tht husband and whn she sees a lookalike she  falls in love with him and this is what is considered a graceful role??? Also I mean if ur husband has tortured u so much as to lead u to commit murder then I don't think any love remains, but tht's how ridiculously dey have shown her character. And if ur dreaded husband's lookalike comes in front of u, u would feel revulsion and not fall in love or rather in her case lust with him...it wasn't like Sara was supposed to portray herself as the victim and be graceful but ended up portraying herself as a lustful vamp. It was the CVs who messed it up nd Sara simply performed however the CVs conceived the character.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri11

Awesome post  mate..i think we can send it to sara on her FB page.

Pls give link of Sara's FB page..
lovmona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will be ver much happy if sara leaves thid shiow.i want her to see in a kool and cute role.
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome post  love this ,, Me also want to say sara plz leave this show ðŸ˜¡