Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sladjana333 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

A very good morning all and as Riya says, a relaxed Sunday!!

Biki๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—, two hugs for two beautiful creations๐Ÿ˜Š!

Branka and Sladja, agree with you on Prats coming on BB. Since we do not wear her shoes, we cannot judge her, don't know her compulsions in being part of BB. We don't want her to come in BB but as an ardent supporter, will watch it for her. Yes, Sladja, she is not our private property that we should decide what she should or not do!

Gina, hope you are feeling better, we all voted on that thread๐Ÿ˜Š

Vibha, I do not understand on what basis you concluded that I regard Prac, as if she were my private property. I have enough years of life experience that I will act to anyone that way. I do not even to their own children have never, and they still do not behave as if they are my personal property, because they have their own personalities and their own desires that I have always respected them.

My older daughter graduated from high school Pharmaceutical, when the time came to enroll in college, she said she wants to be a speech therapist, okay, I support. My son is coached basketball and graduated from high dental school. When he was about to get into college, said he does not want to be a dentist, but he wants to go to a sports academy, all right, I support.
My youngest daughter loves painting and wants to enroll in art school. All right support. I paid a very expensive private classes to be prepared for it.
Many stories, you can see that I am a lawyer by profession๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sladjana333 - 10 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Hi Shobhi   ๐Ÿค—

Very good one, fits her  ๐Ÿ˜†

hey riya i saw u roaming in AT๐Ÿ˜Š

hehehe thanks๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sladjana333 thumbnail

Sladja  ๐Ÿค—
[/QUOTE]

Riya,๐Ÿค—
riya_ss9 thumbnail
hey riya i saw u roaming in AT๐Ÿ˜Š

hehehe thanks๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Shobhi , you are welcome dear.
sladjana333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Good morning Sladjo ๐Ÿค—
It is always good start a morning with a cup of coffee. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am drinking my second one, so lets drink it together ๐Ÿ˜›

Have a beautiful 
Sunday graphics

Ok, Branka, I'm going to cook another cup of coffee, but you went off while I'm here. No other drink coffee alone.๐Ÿ˜•
sladjana333 thumbnail

Hello Riya, sestro slatka, I am fine ๐Ÿ˜›
It looks like everybody enjoying their Sunday far away from CC
Or maybe still sleeping (in my part of the world)
So we should Alarm clocks graphics๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE]

Branka, sestro slatka, sweet sister, I do not like to see the clock ... not today ... it's Sunday ... when will this pension ... I will throw out all the clocks in the house at the time.

Bed graphics
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Vibha, I do not understand on what basis you concluded that I regard Prac, as if she were my private property. I have enough years of life experience that I will act to anyone that way. I do not even to their own children have never, and they still do not behave as if they are my personal property, because they have their own personalities and their own desires that I have always respected them.

My older daughter graduated from high school Pharmaceutical, when the time came to enroll in college, she said she wants to be a speech therapist, okay, I support. My son is coached basketball and graduated from high dental school. When he was about to get into college, said he does not want to be a dentist, but he wants to go to a sports academy, all right, I support.
My youngest daughter loves painting and wants to enroll in art school. All right support. I paid a very expensive private classes to be prepared for it.
Many stories, you can see that I am a lawyer by profession๐Ÿ˜‰

sladjo ur so right let her do movie n big boss but then she has to do tv only becoz in india no one watches tv actor movies when khansare there so not to worry vibha she will do show very soon becoz it is all finsih now that movie dream over vbha let her doo bb how long will she be there ๐Ÿคฃ
milindrose thumbnail
Originally posted by loveansh

Hello Riya, sestro slatka, I am fine ๐Ÿ˜›
It looks like everybody enjoying their Sunday far away from CC
Or maybe still sleeping (in my part of the world) 
So we should Alarm clocks graphics๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE]

Branka, sestro slatka, sweet sister, I do not like to see the clock ... not today ... it's Sunday ... when will this pension ... I will throw out all the clocks in the house at the time.

Bed graphics

branka u gave so cute emotions today loved all of them ,,, u didn't leave any one nice ur back in ur way branka n sladjo ur so comaptible person 
milindrose thumbnail
Children graphics  Vedo       Children graphicsSou & Malika

Children graphics  tistaa      Children graphicsroberoiChildren graphics Vips

Children graphics   Yasna                   Children graphicsNeha

Children graphicsNoureen

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘excellent branka sestro slaska dear
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Mili mai gussa on you ( I am angry on you), you never said hi to me.