Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Pehle tujhse shuru kareyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Mujhse nahin darling, mera kanoon andha nahin hain.
Mera thoda aandha hain...that's why I said I'll watch it in bitsπŸ˜†
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

But she is giving auditions na...She said that talks r going on,for films.Then why do she need such a show as a step to bollywood?

Pray Isha where have you read this ?

Yeah i too read an interview where she said she had given auditions for films and in 3-4 months she will get clarity on that, maybe she has already been told but does not want to divulge, so she might do BB in the interim period instead of twiddling her thumbs at home, but she will have a hard time there if she is in it and we will have a lot of discussions!πŸ˜‰
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

In some article...I think the HT wala article where she confirmed that she is not in BB.I can't remember it correctly

Tumhari muh mein ghee shakkar yaar.
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Yeah i too read an interview where she said she had given auditions for films and in 3-4 months she will get clarity on that, maybe she has already been told but does not want to divulge, so she might do BB in the interim period instead of twiddling her thumbs at home, but she will have a hard time there if she is in it and we will have a lot of discussions!πŸ˜‰

Discussion will be less and fighting will be more.
divine_16 thumbnail

Bang on!!!
And I think the she has been offered a film and that is the big surprise ,that she is mentioning alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail

That's where you, Manu, Branka will help to calm us with your soulful quotes, start collecting them in hundreds, we will need if she is participating!
divine_16 thumbnail

And the fight will be between u and me...πŸ˜†
divine_16 thumbnail

That's where you, Manu, Branka will help to calm us with your soulful quotes, start collecting them in hundreds, we will need if she is participating!

Riya se umeed maat rakhna...she will add fuel in the fire
vibraj thumbnail
Actually Prats is a fabulous actress, she will shine in films. You know what, one day, we will tell our grandchildren about the actress we loved in her first outing and how ardently we supported her that we even saw BBπŸ˜†
Edited by vibraj - 10 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

And the fight will be between u and me...πŸ˜†

No my dear I will be standby, will be enjoying SYIANS fighting dirty with other fans.