Posted: 10 years ago
She is looking beautiful., tfs!!
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

She is gorgeous! t4s!
but well i had seen it before Sonya :)

That's because you're always two steps ahead of me, girl!
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonya, OMG what a beautiful snapshot of Sanz ! ☺️❤️ Eeks, I LOVE this flawless, ethereal (Miy's username IS SO FITTING I AM SO JEALOUS 🤣) girl <3333 Her SMILE man! Even when she's not posing, she's ALWAYS in picture-perfect position! She has the beauty AND cuteness enough to make you want to pull her cheeks <333

She's so radiant... pure sunshine, this girl <3333333333 THIS is why she's the most flawless actress in Telly!

Oyster thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

Sonya, OMG what a beautiful snapshot of Sanz ! ☺️❤️ Eeks, I LOVE this flawless, ethereal (Miy's username IS SO FITTING I AM SO JEALOUS 🤣) girl <3333 Her SMILE man! Even when she's not posing, she's ALWAYS in picture-perfect position! She has the beauty AND cuteness enough to make you want to pull her cheeks <333

She's so radiant... pure sunshine, this girl <3333333333 THIS is why she's the most flawless actress in Telly!

Okay I am so going to post this on the main post Vaish! Your girl crush on Sanz is at its peak at the moment.. remember "Gender Crisis?!" 

I seriously loved your spontaneity and cuteness.. I could totally imagine you! You beat Miy in this!!!
Edited by Oyster - 10 years ago
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG 🤣🤣🤣 YESSS I beat Miy in my weirdness level 🤣🤣

OMG I'm literally cracking up here Sonya 🤣 I feel so weird 🤣 Cute? Miy would SO not agree with you 🤣

I am a full on Gender Crisis when it comes to Sanaya 🤣🤣 OMG I love men (esp KSG and Ian and Fawad (OMG ANOTHER SIMILARITY I SEE YOUR DABBA :P) but this woman is just ANGELIC ☺️ Meri bb!

My girl crush is always at it's peak 🤣

:P
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
TFS 

but all ready seen 
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG RED :)
awesome stunning pic wow:)
tfs:)
she is beauty :)
love her:)
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...she is looking so pretty!!
Oyster thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

OMGGG 🤣🤣🤣 YESSS I beat Miy in my weirdness level 🤣🤣

OMG I'm literally cracking up here Sonya 🤣 I feel so weird 🤣 Cute? Miy would SO not agree with you 🤣

I am a full on Gender Crisis when it comes to Sanaya 🤣🤣 OMG I love men (esp KSG and Ian and Fawad (OMG ANOTHER SIMILARITY I SEE YOUR DABBA :P) but this woman is just ANGELIC ☺️ Meri bb!

My girl crush is always at it's peak 🤣

:P

SHOOT! Am I seeing Miy's carbon copy???! Now I am even more glad to have found you in this IF crowd... cuz it means I won't be missing Miy as much (shushhh don't tell her!) 

And Fawad Khan, oh yes he's *the guy* for me. Now look at the irony. I can't see him in my dabba. Miy's MIA these months and she's the one who manages my account. Not sure what she's done to the settings but I can't see my FK! Chalo it's still fine cuz at least you got to know that we share something else in common too! 
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  I have not sen this before.
She looks stunning.