Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the update...
Geet running for Maan, she got scared of the bad dream. In spite soon going to be mom, she is still a child like. 
Its very cute and sweet the way she climb and sleep on Maan. 
She pour out her fear and feelings for Maan. Finally Maan broke the news of the prank played by his dad. Both were welcomed just like after marriage. . 
Its sad thou still didn't forgive her parents thou she was missing them. She couldn't control herself once she saw her mom.. Wonderful story...

...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Awesome ending...
Finally every relation patched up...
Well ya no one is wrong at their place...
Loved the story a lotzzz
Waiting for dulhan update :D
Geethanda87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow its gud news geet is pregnant... i can't believe aisa twist aayega story me... superb dear 😊😊😊😊😊😊
gayathripriyank thumbnail
its an awsome ss actually i got angry on maan da way he behaved with geet with knowing da truth n waited for another parts in its correct da way maan reacted bcs no one will be in a position to no da whole truth wen u see ur mom in dat condition n maans reactin is apt n geet parents also little bit rude but dat part i could digest till now bcs wen she has sum prblm in her in laws home n geet being innocent her parents shuld help her i think dat part is little bit rude n maans dad tho hero of dis ss i must say it da way he planned to erase that epsiode itself frm dey life its indeed must bcs dey may raise dat topic in future n liked dat story line in dis ss n finally its happily evr after n can i expect one more epilogue wer dey spend der time wit babies whole family n all pretty plzzz 😊
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i understood everyone pov through d ss...was just not getting through mohinder pov but u xplained it and now i understood why he did so..

overall awesome story...
-Lehar- thumbnail
nice epilogue...
loved it
thanks for the nice and mature story of maneet
tabassum_tabbu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi i'm a silent reader of ur's. Of all ur ff's i loved this a lot u have explained wht relationships r specially between a wife n husband. for this generation it'simportant.  I really appreciate ur writings Plz do keep on writing these kind of ff's.

Actually i liked the part u have so beautiffuly explained everyones POV.
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BEAUATIFULLY writen epilogue loved it
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
blossoming relation ends here as per me it took another step ahead with their kid...amazing lovely , superb, amazing, fantastic , OS love it from heart thank you so much 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice epiloggue😳
i agree with u on maan's pov  and partially with randeep's and mohinder's  pov too but not with geet's pov
after whatever maan said 2 her and when he was not ready 2 listen 2 her wht she could have done other than not leaving sometimes when the person who is our life our luv doesnot believe us doesnot give us a chance 2 speak and say such harsh words 2 us when we have never listened a simple scolding in our life then we lose our ability 2 think straight and this is wht happened with geet soo i dont find her any fault in it
😊