Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
If this week not then the net week he would have been in bottom two and whoever he faced, his elimination was written before the show started... Like him for the person he is but I would have preferred KVB over him to stay in the show...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh btw isn't this a comparison post??? Please donot compare the popularity of two contestants...
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Oh btw isn't this a comparison post??? Please donot compare the popularity of two contestants...

Ohhh... This one is allowed. There are special contestants who can't be compared by special members only ... You are also amongst the special members 😉 😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You seriously think the votes count???Dear its just a way of money making.Who goes when is all planned.Your are forgetting he is not just Sid Shukla but Shivraj Shekhar too.They got to maintain his image.If he will go ahead without deserving ppl will hate him.So it was the right move by colors.Votes has nothing to do with it.
autumn_spring thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

So with Sid it was Mukti in the Faceoff 

🤣

What a joke ...

its like get Rahul mahajan and Terence together for a dance  ... and expect the same level of competition and Judge them based on " dancing " ðŸ¤£

who is this Mukti ????? what she has done to qualify for this show which is Dancing with the stars ????? by doing one flop dance show one becomes a celeb ????How many fans she has earned frm this show ????  how many shakti , kritika fans support her ??? Do they vote like crazy for her ???? are they enough to make her Safe ????

I wonder if she has this many fans then how many Fans Sid has ????? we Voted like crazy for him this week and he came in Face off ðŸ¤£

so his Votes were less than Mukti, shaan and kids ????? those votes cldn't cover up his less marks ???? and i was thinking its a show where 50% votes and 50% marking matters 

shaan may be have more fans than Sid no doubt but are those the fans who Can vote like Crazy during the night frm 9 pm to 9 am ??? No way 

Lauren is purely Surviving bcz of her 30 score then why Sid cld Not survive based on Votes  ????? and if Lauren gets Votes then Sid also gets some Marks 😉 ...then how come lauren never came in Bottom ????? 

please don't think the all the viewers will vote only for their personal favs irrespective of the act. i agree mukti is not famous as sid. but all other contestants are either famous or good at dance compared to sid.  it's not only the fans who vote. there are people like me who will vote for their dance. i really loved mukti's dance. (FYI, i never knew who is mukti and shakti before JDJ) now also I'm not her fan or supporter. but i really really loved her jai kissan and jai jawan performance last week. I'm sure there are more people like me who will consider their act when they vote.

if you are thinking why Sid and why not shaan. Shaan has got 1 point more compared to sid. and he is very famous than Sid. all others have got way good marks. so i don't see the face off between mukti and sid as a joke.
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mukti is trained sid is not

sid is far better than shaan
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I mean seriously.. 

Mukti is a better dancer than Sid.. so chill ! 

Coz U love Sid doesn't mean he's the best! 

Sorry to burst thy bubble.. 
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
last week dance wise sid is better than shaan
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dude he needed to go way before even karan ! He does not dance , only  does exercisepicks his choregrapher! if he had stayed it wld have been a joke! At thr end it is a dance show not who has the craziest fan show
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
There is already a spoiler thread on the forum to discuss spoilers - please use that thread for such discussion

furthermore making comparisons between contestants is not allowed - refer to forum rules

topic closed