Jalal-Mansingh-Adham trio

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well it seems that today everyone is swimming virtually in jalal's pool so am I 😳..But at last I have managed myself to put my few bits on this interesting trio of this show,except  the shower scene I particularly liked the scene of how jalal dealt with accused mansingh.. As I, from the very first moment, believe that the law is not properly applicable on Mansingh  as he is not crossed the age limit as being considered a MARD. 

The harem law says that "koi gayer Mard ka aana mana hai" and that law is strictly made to protect the honor of the women live in harem. That no one can demean them or can attempt r**e. But does mansingh could be judged on this ground as he is too young to do any such act. Though jodha  did not indulge him, and that's really appreciable.But what surprised me most was the words Jalal told. Inspite of being a little boy,Jalal  did not give mansingh the permission to meet his buasa whenever he wishes.As it would break the rule made by himself. But he could not punish Mansingh too as the "MARD" ground doesn't hold for him. So he, very cleverly said that "Mansingh hamesha hamare saath rahega" thus he can keep an eye on him to watch that next time Mansingh doesn't break any rule.As Jalal being a king can't spare him all the time and doesn't want to punish him too as he is very fond of that little boy and his loyalty.

Adham- A dimwitted persona. How can  he dare to call Jalal by his name in a court when his mother calls him Shahensha..
There is many who are still skeptical about the relation between Jalal-jodha considering the historical facts but this trio is surely a very interesting one specially for history lovers.Hope Cvs handle this with as much delicacy as the love story in parallel.

I promised two bits but it is really a long one..spare me. πŸ˜›..comments/appraisal/criticism all are welcomed..
Edited by PallaviDas003 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
but buddy dun u think jalal forgiving Man Signh just like that will make other or perhaps Adham Khan sneaking into the Harem for moti bai πŸ˜•... i understand that mayb man singh is not considered to be in danger zone by the woman in the harem as hes just a boy but Jalal being the emperor should always think whether decision of his will make room for further threat entry to the HAREM
pallavi003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

but buddy dun u think jalal forgiving Man Signh just like that will make other or perhaps Adham Khan sneaking into the Harem for moti bai πŸ˜•... i understand that mayb man singh is not considered to be in danger zone by the woman in the harem as hes just a boy but Jalal being the emperor should always think whether decision of his will make room for further threat entry to the HAREM

well if mansingh would not have done this still there was enough possibilities that adham might  try his hand in breaking the laws as far as  his lecherous nature is concerned. And if the dull headed man is still not able himself  to make it out that he can't measure the depth of Jalal's farsightedness and his intentions behind his decisions, and that too that an attempt of rape or demeaning any woman can't be judged on the ground of relationship and no way a mercy worthy act, then only god can save him,,😊
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Adham will definitely, I mean definitely try to sneak into the harem for Moti. And that, my friends, will begin his downfall spiral. πŸ˜† A pity, Chetan is too hot to be dead. πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Adham will definitely, I mean definitely try to sneak into the harem for Moti. And that, my friends, will begin his downfall spiral. πŸ˜† A pity, Chetan is too hot to be dead. πŸ˜†

ur dp im
pallavi003 thumbnail

πŸ˜†..yes ..in very few soaps we find the protagonist and the antagonist both are worthy to drool on them.πŸ˜‰
Star_girl thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even I am like this after seeing my own dp. 
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think adham harem mein zaruru aayega 4 motibai...he will try 2 sneak into the harem...phir use Akbar se koi nahi bacha paayega MA bhi nahi😈
riyya6 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even I am like this after seeing my own dp. 

πŸ˜†wat the pink pink
Star_girl thumbnail
Maan Sigh is totally cute btw. He looks like the young Krishna from the doordarshan show on Krishna which I used to watch bachpan mein. πŸ˜† This show has some really hot guys. Even Sharif is hot in his own way. πŸ˜†