adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Must say the Cvs have definitely come up with a good story for DT absence and for Prithvi's amnesia!!!

I am definitely impressed and I mean it!!!

And bahut sahi banda laaye hain to get Mithvi together - our own Punditji!

Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I like Very much today epi...👏... tomorrow not junoon.😭
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Must say the Cvs have definitely come up with a good story for DT absence and for Prithvi's amnesia!!!

I am definitely impressed and I mean it!!!

And bahut sahi banda laaye hain to get Mithvi together - our own Punditji!

Adiana - I believe, writers have at last started putting their brain to use. And see how promising the show already looks. Now, I want an overdose of MiThvi moments...Meera making attempts to get close to Prithvi n make him gain his memory back.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cooldreams

Adiana - I believe, writers have at last started putting their brain to use. And see how promising the show already looks. Now, I want an overdose of MiThvi moments...Meera making attempts to get close to Prithvi n make him gain his memory back.

We told u friends Prithvi will be back nd da new writers r good!🤗Nd yes Siri,amen to ur prayer!I want to get choked to death wid Mithvi moments overdose!So glad Baragaon ppl r cumn out 1 aftr da odr too!!!Dt ws truly unexpected!😃Lets fight for our Junoon together now,frnds?😉Lets let dm know Junoon is here to stay!!!😉Plz tweet nd mail,ng giv msgs on fb,AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE?!!!