Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
i hope he tone done a bit. not too much but just a teensy bit for the moment. i hope we get to see it but who am i kidding. he looked as if he wanted to strangle her. uska gussa hamesh naak mein rehti hain😆
[/QUOTE]

I guess next week will be best for us, though I must admit I love it when his eyes soften after hurting her, I am such a sadist😆
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

i hope he tone done a bit. not too much but just a teensy bit for the moment. i hope we get to see it but who am i kidding. he looked as if he wanted to strangle her. uska gussa hamesh naak mein rehti hain😆

I guess next week will be best for us, though I must admit I love it when his eyes soften after hurting her, I am such a sadist😆
[/QUOTE]

we are all sadists here. the only way to get see him being soft towards her is when she is hurt. so obviously everyone is eager for her next 'accident' i wont be surprised to see her all plastered up in a hospital by the time he actually feel something for her😆
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we are all sadists here. the only way to get see him being soft towards her is when she is hurt. so obviously everyone is eager for her next 'accident' i wont be surprised to see her all plastered up in a hospital by the time he actually feel something for her😆
[/QUOTE]

Haha this!😆😆 so true, I am ready for the jungle sequence rather than the dance sequence
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was a drag but the precap is interesting!!!
Waiting for Tom episode!!,
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi.. by far the most DISAPPOINTING epi... EVER!

dude.. it was like I can't catch my breath and finally got my breath back after seeing the precap... lol!

I just hope they won't do this again before every Maha Episode... watch Maha Backwas! Epi... 🤣😈
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the precap was really better than the epi :P
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The episode is now being dragged.. They need to move a bit fast
And yes the precap is what we are waiting for..