Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainedreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I literally squealed when Nikhil said apni Laajo. ðŸ˜ƒ

Gotta agree with the rest, the mother-daughter conversation was the best. I absolutely love Laajo's mother. It's so obvious the way she wants the best for her daughter and yet finds herself helpless and doesn't want to promise her more than she can guarantee. It was all so well done. Their relationship is so true to life. 

Can't wait for tomorrow. 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: chainedreamer

Gotta agree with the rest, the mother-daughter conversation was the best. I absolutely love Laajo's mother. It's so obvious the way she wants the best for her daughter and yet finds herself helpless and doesn't want to promise her more than she can guarantee. It was all so well done. Their relationship is so true to life. 

Can't wait for tomorrow. 

ya he was cute... and most importantly we have some good cast in this serial... i am looking forward to it... i love megna, the other lady who is her mom and dadaji
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikhil-Lajjo make a cute jodi, precap was interesting & yes the cast is really good!!! ðŸ˜Š
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Yess loved it n yees so truee

great post
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yah DI,same here :D & Also Nikhil part too 😳

btw Di,u saw the bong one 'Bou Kotha Kou'? i mean i knw comparison is not allowed bt it is a remake of d same show! so have u watched it? :)
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

🤗 Gun... so we met again ðŸ˜‰

yap the rest of the episode was a little dhila... but i like the glimpse of comedy in between making the mood lighter... and specially i am impressed with the BG...

extremely excited for their meeting... ðŸ˜³

i am liking Nikhil as a whole as of now. i mean the characterization... laajo goes without saying.

Yes! Been such a pleasant surprise. I love when I run into old friends like this ðŸ¤—
Me too. I definitely like Nikhil and Lajjo for sure! I am very intrigued by Ishana's character. I am hoping they show her more soon and we get to understand her better! 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chainedreamer

Dude!!! me too! I was like yay, this is already getting so awesome! ðŸ˜†
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: |Persephone|

Yes! Been such a pleasant surprise. I love when I run into old friends like this ðŸ¤—
Me too. I definitely like Nikhil and Lajjo for sure! I am very intrigued by Ishana's character. I am hoping they show her more soon and we get to understand her better! 

The thing is if this is a copy of that bengali serial then she will not be a negative character... nikhil is going to be an a*** and yes that bengali serail was very popular...u will love laajo,s character
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yah DI,same here :D & Also Nikhil part too 😳

btw Di,u saw the bong one 'Bou Kotha Kou'? i mean i knw comparison is not allowed bt it is a remake of d same show! so have u watched it? :)

Yes did watch initial episodes it was good

Mouri = laajo was uneducated in that

Last ta khub boring hoye gechhilo
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Yes did watch initial episodes it was good

Mouri = laajo was uneducated in that

Last ta khub boring hoye gechhilo

is it????ami toh jantam educated chilo mouri ... :/ she was educated Di :D
hmmm last e toh sob e boring hoye jay Di 🤣