awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Are you trying to make her confused?. 😆

She tweeted.:

Mamta Yash Patnaik (@MamtaYPatnaik) tweeted at 3:12 PM on 3, 8 13, 2013:
@bristy_mohini @DBarenya you guys are confused! Kabhi prithvi kabhi ishwar

Please Bmoni and br200910 .. give her a peace of mind. she is trying too hard to please every one. 😃Edited by awida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree shld not demand too much...let's go with 1 at a time...
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree, please stop confusing her, we have finally got what we want after like ages, please stop making comments that may take our show back to being crap.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please stop confusing her n rest us for not to again fell in confusion made by her
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Are you trying to make her confused?. 😆

She tweeted.:

Mamta Yash Patnaik (@MamtaYPatnaik) tweeted at 3:12 PM on 3, 8 13, 2013:
@bristy_mohini @DBarenya you guys are confused! Kabhi prithvi kabhi ishwar

Please Bmoni and br200910 .. give her a peace of mind. she is trying too hard to please every one. 😃

Sorry dear i am not confused n not want Kavi Prithvi kavi Ishwar .

i think u confused . ðŸ˜²

i only want  1---- Prithvi's look 's n Not Big muchii.  

2--- only say sad for IP coz want Prithvi reply to IP coz IP give more  pain to meera so Prithvi reply . not want any Cartoon ( HUDAA  n LAKHAN ) reply to IP. 

our MYP all time confused coz she retweets me Prithvi's not Big Muchii n not old look but yesterday  showing Prithvi's old look n big muchii.😲

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: br200910

2--- only say sad for IP coz want Prithvi reply to IP coz IP give more  pain to meera so Prithvi reply . not want any Cartoon ( HUDAA  n LAKHAN ) reply to IP. 

our MYP all time confused coz she retweets me Prithvi's not Big Muchii n not old look but yesterday  showing Prithvi's old look n big muchii.😲

Prithvi widout muchchi is just a copy cat of Ishwar!Plz mk ur choice!Prithvi is dhartiputtar,a village guy!So he has to have muchchi nd dhoti,in which he looks awesome!Nd evn if 1 or 2 person dusnt lyk his look,it dusnt matter dear...Coz da majority always wins..Plz try to accept da old Prithvi,as dis is da Prithvi we all loved!He is different .He is special!So he is Prithvi!!!He looks awesome in dhoti nd muchchi!😃
   Bt if u dnt lyk his look maybe u lyk Ishwar?!😲Coz Prithvi is not Prithvi widout muchchi!😕Plz stop mkn such kinds of tweets,wn we r all finally happy..Da world dusnt always go da way we wnt dm to..So plz accept it,nd enjoy da show..?😕

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

That's what we are trying to say,she is already confused , we don't want her to get confused any more.
Prithvi will always be the original one , he will only  be accepted as original prithvi in original look.
Hope you have understood what we are trying to say.
We have to be together for the sake of our show.
let's be united in praising for the return of prithvi instead of putting doubts in MYP's head.