love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx to fahad

the episode start with
mahi dad tell mahi tht u r not our child. she does not believe but priya says beleive it mahi
it trur.  her dad shout at priya and and says her tht go from hare. and he go as well and go to his room and lock his room, mahi comes to his room and nock and says tell me papa i m ur child, but he doesnot response and mahi understand tht she is adopted child.

priya search in her house the adoption paper and she found it. mahi comes to her room and talking to herself who m i and who is my family her mom comes and says mahi donot worry u r my child, mahi says i know tht u love my more than priya but i m not urs.
priya comes and says then y r u upset instead of u i should be upset bcoz mom luvs u more than me, u r adopted child but still u got more luv, and i say now u should leave this house, her mom says if mahi leave this house i will also, priya says so leave and as
she turned her father hits her.and says get out from hare.

in house baujee image tht pammi is there and start talking with her tabi comes and says him tht pammi is not hare.

mahi goes to her religious place(where sikh religion do their prayer), taijee and baujee is also there baujee see her but think tht it his imagination and close his eyes and when he open mahi is gone.

mahi comes to a resturant where yash(heer's husband)take her pic from his mobile, at tht time veer calls mahi but mahi does not talk to much and disconnect tht phone.

yash comes to mahi and try to do friendship with her but mahi does notand at tht time her wife (richa) call him and ask where r u he says at the mandir but she knew tht she is with a girl bcoz her detictive told her she says her angry tht comes to office.

heer calls richa and invite her on baujee birthday.

yash comes to office where akash is also there, richa ask him wht  were u doing with tht girl, he says she has beautiful hairs so i ask abt her for ur hairs.

akash knew tht he is laying so when richa goes he ask yash who was she he saw him mahi pic he see it and say it pammi and ask yash where u met her. yash tell him the place.

mahi dad calls veer and ask do u know where is mahi he says no and mahi dad tell him if u know tht plzzzzzzz let me know veer says ok.

mahi goes to her doc. and tell him every thing and then she going on a raod where some bad boys try to misbehave with her she start running and suddenly a car comes and she sit in tht car.

tht car is of akash, akash take her with himself and ask her who r u and where r u going mahi tell him tht i dont want to tell u u drop me on next stop but akash says first u answer me my question, mahi hits him, akash stop car and mahi leave her bag in car and run akash follow her she again comes to tht religios place and hug taijee without seeing her face and says save my from him.akash sees tht mahi met taijee and on the face of akash the episode ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RS87 thumbnail
yay so next episode taijee is gonna see pammi...finally...man i feel like slappin tt priya...wat a sis ya!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey can anyone give the actors who are plying the roles and their pictures if possible...
Girl thumbnail
 if mahi is pammi's daughter, then who is heer?
love1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl

if mahi is pammi's daughter, then who is heer?

may be they show in next eps i think babay was exchange or something lets see what happened