phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A very warm hug πŸ€—to all the crazy MITHVI fans and my dear friends on the forum. I really want to thank MYP and LO for bringing our Prithvi back in Junoon and that too in his old look, I really love MYP for this. This is the best EID gift for all MITHVI fans and especially crazy girls on the forum who cant stop drooling over Prithviβ€οΈπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³ Edited by phulwa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes yes yes yes yes!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒHug to u Phulwa for dis post!πŸ€—Nd MYP nd team Junoon nd CVS!Thank u so much for mkn dis eid so awesome for us die hard Junoonians!Perfect eidy for us!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—To MYP,nd team,nd CVs,nd Aditya Redij,nd Mouni Roy,nd Life ok!!!πŸ€—β€οΈU r da best!!!πŸ˜ƒ
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hugs, hugs and more hugs for making an awesome post after ages πŸ€—
Bhelcome backs πŸ€—
Yes, this is the best eidi we could get πŸ˜ƒ
It was the best episode and prithvi was   
Full marks to MYP and team for bringing prithvi back in his original form.

Don't forget to thank MYP and LO, they should know. πŸ˜‰ Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!  When I look back on the months since Mithvi separation, I did not think it would be this long...  Sooo happy to see Prithvi of baragaon back.. He does look a little more chunkier than the older version though.. glad that he grew his moustache back... Loved the way he said.. hey ladki... OOph! heart's a flutter!! :))

Many thanks to LO, MYP & Beyond Dreams for bringing us our Prithvi of old.. he was, is and will always be our dream HERO!!!
phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Hugs, hugs and more hugs for making an awesome post after ages πŸ€—
Bhelcome backs πŸ€—
Yes, this is the best eidi we could get πŸ˜ƒ
It was the best episode and prithvi was   
Full marks to MYP and team for bringing prithvi back in his original form.

Don't forget to thank MYP and LO, they should know. πŸ˜‰

Thanks dear πŸ€— I am ready to forgive MYP and LO for the months of torture thay gave us, only for one jhalak of Prithvi. MYP and LO 7 koon maaf for bringing back humra Prithvi.
phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Oh yes yes yes yes yes!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒHug to u Phulwa for dis post!πŸ€—Nd MYP nd team Junoon nd CVS!Thank u so much for mkn dis eid so awesome for us die hard Junoonians!Perfect eidy for us!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—To MYP,nd team,nd CVs,nd Aditya Redij,nd Mouni Roy,nd Life ok!!!πŸ€—β€οΈU r da best!!!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—I am going to say Prithvi mubarak to you dear. OMG!!!!! I cant believe this, now see how all rootha hua fans come back to the show and forum. Mai toh aahi chuki hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Edited by phulwa - 10 years ago
phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

OMG!  When I look back on the months since Mithvi separation, I did not think it would be this long...  Sooo happy to see Prithvi of baragaon back.. He does look a little more chunkier than the older version though.. glad that he grew his moustache back... Loved the way he said.. hey ladki... OOph! heart's a flutter!! :))

Many thanks to LO, MYP & Beyond Dreams for bringing us our Prithvi of old.. he was, is and will always be our dream HERO!!!

Yes he looks a litte chunkier, looks like he had put on weight for IP/ Arjun character. He was lean in the original look, never mind as long as our prince charming is here, we are happy.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Ummm Asha...?😳I dnt think dtz  Adi's real muchchi yet.It ws a different shade from his real 1..Nd he wsnt pulling it dt hard..πŸ˜†It ws a fake 1..πŸ˜‰Guess he hates using it so ws grouchy!πŸ˜‰I think he hs strtd regrowing his own muchchi nd hair now...πŸ˜‰
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Gr8 post Bhulwa.

Thanks MYP and LO. This EID is unforgetable coz you gave us our Prithvi back.

Hugs every Junoonian. And welcome back for all those who are turning to
watch Junoon.

Btw. Bhulwa ..that sentence of you about crazy girls made me 🀣 coz ut reminded me of my age. Yet I am behaving like a crazy girl when it comes to Junoon. 😳 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Gr8 post Bhulwa.

Thanks MYP and LO. This EID is unforgetable coz you gave us our Prithvi back.

Hugs every Junoonian. And welcome back for all those who are turning to
watch Junoon.

Btw. Bhulwa ..that sentence of you about crazy girls made me 🀣 coz ut reminded me of my age. Yet I am behaving like a crazy girl when it comes to Junoon. 😳

Whatever be the age, we are girls at heartπŸ˜‰ head over heels for Adi.
Edited by phulwa - 10 years ago