Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode was good,,,
Loved Raghu's Entry๐Ÿ˜ณ,,,, even liked shivani-raghu bonding,,,and daddaji-shivani scenes๐Ÿ˜›
aftr seeing precap m very xcited,,,Waiting for 2morrow's epi

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanku ๐Ÿ˜›
Will watch soon bt widout seeing too can say ARhaan would b superb and will b rocks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 12/08/2013

Finally the 1st episode. ...Characters are introduced.. but still don't know anyone's name apart from the leads ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Raghu... everyone stealing food from his plate while he is doing the errands of the house... did he even get to eat his lunch??.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Raghu's mother seems like a really nice woman ๐Ÿ˜Š... the exact opposite of Raghu's father.. 

Shivani's entry was a bit OTT for me.. all this hoopla over her making a cake.. I know it is to show that she has been born in a very over-protective environment.. to the extent of being spoilt.. although she does show off..Also I found her voice very childish in the kitchen scene.. However in the next scene where she talks about going to the airport.. she was fine.. 

Raghu seems to be in the habit of saying "It will be done" even before knowing what is to be done...

Daju is very OTT protective.. to the extent that he is almost dictating shivani's life... also abhimaniyu's.. like making him a ghar jamai without even thinking for once that he could say no.. Of course all his plannings are going to go haywire soon.. 

Nice cliffhanger...wonder what will Raghu do now?.. 

Precap: Raghu finally realises that his babyji is not a baby really.. and our hero is out save our damsel in distress.. 

1st episode: overall really nice... although I found a bit of OTTness in Daju-Shivani.. but I still liked the episode.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
ashvikanlonely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxx guyss for lovelii coments waiting for 2nd epii โญ๏ธ
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like Raghu's character. He's sober and restrained  but charming in a way. Or probably it's just my bias towards Arhaan. ๐Ÿ˜†
Shivani is cute...a lot kiddish!
Don't misunderstand me...I like the cute grandpa-granddaughter relation but some things are way too overdone. Daju is unbelievably protective to Shivani. -___-
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello.  Are there any US and Canadian viewers here????
It doesnot seem to be getting aired here in Canada.
Am I missing something๐Ÿ˜ญ