7C Discussions August 12 - August 16

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

August 12 – Monday

Quiz day – boys meet outside – Kili asking how to whistle – Minnal gave him whistle – Stalin came there and tell them please be quiet don't make any sound it will disturb the quiz – they say ok – Ask where Kanna is they say he is studying

Annachi saw Stalin and asking are you ready – Stalin saying yes – Annachi asking you are not afraid Stalin saying no – why would I – I know you are gentleman otherwise you would have killed me – instead you want to chase me from this place so I know you are fair ( you are wrong Stalin I remember Annachi told his goon to run over him with his lorry ) Villan laugh and say nobody called me gentleman – when I fight I win always never lost – If I lost I love that person – Stalin saying so you are going to love me machan

Watertank sitting girls coming there – WT tells them that Kanna is the team leader and he is thinking I am stupid and before I have to tell the answer to Kanna and he will decide the final answer – all the others will think I am dump – girls says Kanna is a decent boy and he is not like that – they ask did you tell Sir or Acca – she tells I told acca and she told us to be team – I don't like it ( I think we can see problem – because of Venniela going to lose it )

Kayal coming there to see the program – Stalin is really happy – he tells her that he is worried about the competition – she tells him that they both prepared and do well don't worry

Kayal went to see Kanna he tells her that Venniela not listening to him and she thinks I am stupid and don't know anything – she treat me badly and he is crying – he tells Kayal I don't want to be team leader and I don't want fame or anything  just tell WT that she can be the team leader – Kayal saying everything will be alright I will talk to her – Kanna saying whenever I tell her to do something she does the opposite and she is always blaming me – Kayal saying I will talk to her – Kanna saying don't then she will get more angry

HM and AHM have a comedy scene

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the update ..

Hope WT & Kannan unite as a team and win the competition..I feel sad for Kannan.. why WT who is always kind behave like this to Kannan now..

Good to see Kayal joining and helping in this mission..

I guess this is the last week of 7 C..As no promo this week..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yaar kalki...

krituma there must have been a reason for this sudden change on him towards Kannan. Lets see if they will be in one form to win this competition.

kalki2007 thumbnail

August 13 ' Tuesday

Round one 7C lost

AHM giving opening speech ' he give Kanna hug and tell him to best ' WT left Kanna ' AHM thinking why she left him alone ' Kuruvi take Kann to the seat ( WT acting really selfish and heartless girl)

Annachi talk to the 2 boys from his team telling them if they win he will give him do some big things

Quiz start WT didn't consult Kanna she answered herself and twice wrong ' Kanna know the answer she is showing off ' one time she know the answer and Kanna beat it but it was wrong so both of them acting jealously ' not thinking about school or Stalin ' HM ' AHM ' Kuruvi ' Tamil and Stalin even kids got mad at them

When the rounds ends Annachi saw Stalin and make fun of him ' saying you want  to withdraw now ' Stalin saying no my kids will win

Stalin talk to WT and Kanna tell them that he is disappointed at them for what they did just now ' they lost because they don't know how to be team ' both of them are jealous and not caring about anything else ' he tells WT team leader is nothing you both are team both have to work together then you will win ' look what do you did ' you failed us ' Kanna saying in I don't want to be team leader ' WT not listening or want to be team with me ' WT tells Stain her friends made fun of her when Kanna became the team leader ' Stalin is really mad so he tell them TL is nothing just don't want both of you telling different answer ' I want both of you talk before answering ' I am really sad to watch ' this is not what I expected from both of you  (WT need to grow up ) ' Stalin I can go now tell Annachi that I lost ' he walked away

Kayal come there tell them I come to watch winning not this silly attitude you did ' I am leaving don't want to see Stalin losing ' I thought you care about Sir and school now I don't see that happening ' it is a team work ' it's not the time to prove that you are good or he is good ' you don't know how to be a team ' she gave them left and right and walked away ' WT sitting there crying

Tomorrow - Kuruvi telling WT and Kanna that Annachi told Stalin to pack his suitcase ' if you lose Stalin has to leave so think about  it

kalki2007 thumbnail

Kriti you are right i didn't see any promo - maybe last week

if 7C wins Annachi going to leave them alone

one time Annachi telling to Stalin nobody beat me if sombody did then i am going to love that person

Venniela thinking she is better than Kanna - really sad - she shouldn't think like that - he is blind but he is intelligent - she should realize that - seems WT thinking she is the genius and Kanna is just for the show

today she acted really spoiled brat showed attitude - Kayal told them to be team she told ok to her but acting opposite

really sad to watch
kalki2007 thumbnail

August 14 – Wednesday

Kids rock – Annachi scared

Watertank says sorry to Kanna and Kanna says sorry to her – they both talk about their faults and says themselves they have to win this for their Sir – they can't let Annachi humiliate Sir – felt really bad letting Sir and Kayal down – kids came and ask what happened we are all ashamed of you both – WT and Kanna say they are going to win this quiz – Kuruvi came to talk to them and saying what Annachi told Stalin – Annachi made fun of Stalin and school – he told Sir to pack his bags – we have to win 2 games in order to win Stalin thought you will win surely he had trust in both of you but you disappointed  him big time - they say we are going to win this game tell Sir not to stop the quiz game we are going to win it for him – kuruvi so happy he says now I know we are going to win

AHM – HM – Tamil all of them angry at kids and Tamil says I am going home – I can't watch this game we are losing it – kids not realizing the impact – HM says stay scene changes in climax so we have to give them time and see – AHM action was really funny and they all worried about the school future

Quiz continue kids rock answer all questions and now Annachi is angry – he yelled at the teacher and saying to him I am paying double salary to you and you didn't train the kids well like Stalin – the teacher says Stalin is really motivated and Annachi saying so you are not motivated – if we lose this game I will kill you – teacher says I have family – Annachi saying I will look after your family – Stalin come there and says I had my doubt about the game thought kids might lose now for sure I know they are going to win – they want to win it for themselves

Game ended with tie – Annachi goes to stage and say make one more round and he says to the judge and asked how come you asked hard questions to my team not Stalin team – judge says I am fair person ask anyone – Annachi wanted to win the game he is talking his goons and they are going to do something – don't know what – tomorrow we will know

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the update :))

Jealousy made Kannan WT to lose first few rounds but good they understood their mistake and bounced back aggresively.

Kuruvi always play a good Samaritan his words always boost kids morale.

Precap little scary. What will Annachi men do. Hope good always wins.
kalki2007 thumbnail
August 16 - Friday

HM wishing Stalin - Stalin saying there is one more round we have to wait for celebration - we shouldn't act like Annachi - we have to win - he shouldn't mess with our school - last round start - buzzar round - Kanna team buzzar not working - I think. Anna set up person to mess up the buzzar - judge saying we can start again - Villan making the kids mess with bell - Stalin saying check the buzzar - Anna saying cant do - so they continue the quiz

Kanna team win the round - Anna slap his man - HM making fun of Anna - AHM saying don't talk him he is in angry mode - Kuruvi so happy - wishing sir & Kayal - Stalin thank Kayal - she did train the kids - Stalin saying the kids did good job - I have to thank them & you - Kayal says I have to thank kids - I treated them badly before - he says I yelled at them so I have to say sorry to them

Kayal says I am going to cook for them tonight - they deserve it - lets have party

Anna wish Stalin for winning - I separate you from kids and you planned to leave town why did you stop - I let you win the first round - there is more rounds we are going to win - better watch your back - Stalin says I am not afraid of you - do whatever you can 

Boys & girls fight who is great - Kanna says don't say about team leader post - kids says sorry to sir - he says I am sorry I am adult should have more patience with you

Stalin says we have to win the second round - then Anna going to leave us alone - we can concentrate on studies - kids asking treat - Stalin says Kayal making feast for them

L