Winner Be Decided on Performance NOT Voting

TheHazard thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Winner and loser in Jhalak should be decided, basing on Scores alone. 

The problem with voting is; Fanatic Fans, vote for their contestant blindly even if S/He is the worst dancer and it becomes a popularity contest rather than a Dance contest. Once the channel has ensured that all the contestants are celebrities, then there should be only dance, that should matter.

I feel bad, this time also, probably we will see a great Dancer like Lauren will lose to number 4/5 th dancer of the show, due to blind voting and off course channel's favoritism...

What's your view...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
The voting system sucks in every show..Indian idol and other shows see heavy regionalism..in general east India votes more..so any contestant from the seven sisters tends to beenfit..

Celebrities..yes..fans don't care what they are judging..no one is fair..and the undeserving wins..more often than not
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Than why is it the Dancing with the Celebs? There r others shows purely based on Dance. U better comment there.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

people are spending money for votes its not free if votes not consider for winner than who will vote? how winner ill be select by public ?

How chanel make money and how they pay to stars? 
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wouldn't work. Judges would be termed bias, et al if it were to be based only on their scoring.

& it's true - They're not fair at times.. they've given a 27 to one of Sid's performance where he hardly danced or a low score of 27 to KVB's three awesome as performances.
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi78

Than why is it the Dancing with the Celebs? There r others shows purely based on Dance. U better comment there.

You mean, celebrities are ok to win, without the ability to dance, if they are voted to win. That means, dancing good has no meaning in this show..😕
Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

You mean, celebrities are ok to win, without the ability to dance, if they are voted to win. That means, dancing old has no meaning in this show..😕

U r forgetting it is 50-50 voted vs judges marks, so it the person can't dance than judges will also not give high marks. The rest is on popularity.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with  you...but if the winner is pre-decided, how does it matter it's decided through judging or voting system..voting system of each reality show is a sham...it's there to increase the revenue of telecom companies...that's why they have popular celebs here, bec. fans of these celebs will vote heavily for their favs...

honestly, i dun have any faith in the judging or voting or reality shows ..i'm watching it just for entertainment...i have my favs. but I know by the end of it, the channel will decide the winner..

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its not a crime if the contestant is a celebrity and is popular too and if that celebrity is giving a good performance than there's no hand of his/her efforts it just because he/she is popular therefore getting good score,how very wrong this is to say!!!

Lauren's scores are highest among all contestants which means judges are not blind nor the channel is biased towards one contestant,you said that contestants should be judged on the basis of score alone and that is happening.

Lauren's a professional dancer so she's getting good marks.Well other contestants are not but they are working hard to become as good as they can.

Only time will tell that who will be the ultimate winner and if its going to be lauren than her fans must be happy that the channel is not biased therefore lauren has won but what about all the hardwork of the non professional dancers???

Mallu
TheHazard thumbnail
At least, when the eliminations are over and the last 3/4 are remaining, they should revert to dancing performance alone and do away with this voting, which can make a poor dancer to be the winner.