khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Watched last weeks episodes of Junoon yesterday and Sara's performance has been outstanding! The CVs have finally done away with the exaggeration of her character and she is emoting very well and out performing all.😊 Her character is no longer intolerable now.

Also saw so many comments abt the lack of chemistry between IP nd Shalu. But when I was watching their scenes the tension was literally palpable leaving the atmosphere surcharged with energy. Frankly speaking Sara stole the scene when IP confronts Shalu abt the kidnapping. She went through a gamut of expressions starting from being confused whn IP accuses her of kidnapping Meera to being angry, disdainful, aggressive, jealous, insecure and finally sad.  And later on when she is alone in pain.

Also chemistry is evident in her interactions with Meera as well as Lakhan. Sara tends to dispaly so many emotions in just a single scene that she ends up stealing the thunder. Good job Sara!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Junoon CM has increased and that's coz in no small measure thanks to Sara.😊

So Sara is not only doing a fab job in Junoon but coz of all the articles and talks centering around her the show finally makes it to the Top 20 in CM.
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can say to you my dear is this - 'Illusion is the first appearance of Truth'. And as they say in malayalam 'may your belief be your protector'.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

All I can say to you my dear is this - 'Illusion is the first appearance of Truth'. And as they say in malayalam 'may your belief be your protector'.

πŸ˜• I didn't get u.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Junoon CM has increased and that's coz in no small measure thanks to Sara.😊

So Sara is not only doing a fab job in Junoon but coz of all the articles and talks centering around her the show finally makes it to the Top 20 in CM.

In this I can't agree with you .

Yes she helped. Her party tamasha,and car accident news gained some attention. But Aditya's body .he is one of the six hunks, and Prithvi's comeback news . Also our comments on the profiles of the actirs. And coz many was busy with Eid and we were stuck in the forum here worring about Junoon's dyture. The hard wirking pais .

Thanks Munira for this post. I am really happy you are injoying the show. Even I started to tolerate Sara . It seems I am used to her now. πŸ˜•
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

In this I can't agree with you .

Yes she helped. Her party tamasha,and car accident news gained some attention. But Aditya's body .he is one of the six hunks, and Prithvi's comeback news . Also our comments on the profiles of the actirs. And coz many was busy with Eid and we were stuck in the forum here worring about Junoon's dyture. The hard wirking pais .

Thanks Munira for this post. I am really happy you are injoying the show. Even I started to tolerate Sara . It seems I am used to her now. πŸ˜•

I am not giving the entire credit to Sara dear. I am just saying that all the articles and news abt her also contributed to the CM of the show increasing. Just as u said that she helped. Same I am saying.😊

And yeah her character has become tolerable and I am glad that u r getting used to her. That's what I have been arguing abt...that most fans did not give her a chance and outright were against her and that I am realizing was coz the main leads got undermined and Sara got importance.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fren cldn't help admiring ur fighting spirit 😊 but I think u hv long battles 2 fight b4 any1 accept her & it will b a losing battle against e mithvians😊
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

fren cldn't help admiring ur fighting spirit 😊 but I think u hv long battles 2 fight b4 any1 accept her & it will b a losing battle against e mithvians😊

😊

It's u Mithvians who inspire me to take up the cause of Sara.😳 Frankly speaking this forum is sooo one-sided when it comes to Sara dat I can't resist posting something different abt her, but let me assure u that I never post anything blindly. The whole week I was seeing posts abt IP-Shalu lacking chemistry and had in fact accepted it. But when I saw the epis. I realized that that was really not the case and that in fact Sara had performed very well indeed. So just had to have my say.

Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Watched last weeks episodes of Junoon yesterday and Sara's performance has been outstanding! The CVs have finally done away with the exaggeration of her character and she is emoting very well and out performing all.😊 Her character is no longer intolerable now.
No , She has always been intolerable and still is.The only good thing is the CVs have listened to our pleas and have reduced her screen time and space.

We can't be more thankful to them for this huge favor.
Just waiting for her to be thrown away completely out of Junoon.

Also saw so many comments abt the lack of chemistry between IP nd Shalu. But when I was watching their scenes the tension was literally palpable leaving the atmosphere surcharged with energy. Frankly speaking Sara stole the scene when IP confronts Shalu abt the kidnapping. She went through a gamut of expressions starting from being confused whn IP accuses her of kidnapping Meera to being angry, disdainful, aggressive, jealous, insecure and finally sad.  And later on when she is alone in pain.
🀣
If you really want to see what villains and vamps can do , kindly refer to the acting of the likes of urvashi dholakia, Lakhu and earlier kalki in Junoon.
These are the actors who played bad but were appreciated for their acting prowess.
All of us literally forwarded that useless scene which had no intensity of any kind and was puke worthy.
Sara has failed miserably in portraying the character.
I will agree that her character sketch was itself wrong but  what ever they gave her , she couldn't even do justice to it.
She has only been successful in making us loathe her more with every passing day.
This doesn't mean that she is portraying the character so well that we are loathing her , this means that she has been pathetic as DB.
We never shy back to accept a good actor even if they are playing negative.
She has done nothing but tanked our show even more.

Also chemistry is evident in her interactions with Meera as well as Lakhan. Sara tends to dispaly so many emotions in just a single scene that she ends up stealing the thunder. Good job Sara!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Delusion  of a loyal  fan 

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜• I didn't get u.

When I quoted 'Illusion is the first appearance of truth' it meant delusions start to melt when Illusions happen and my 2nd quote was that may ur belief in ur delusions and illusions be ur protector. I hope this suffices.
1 2 3 4
Next