Shame on Marzi, Jay Bhanushali, and Grand Master

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so disappointed in these people.

They need to be honest and not praise or commend horrible performances.

Mithu's performance today was below average. And Marzi is like, "I love your performances"

Jay Bhanushali is like, "Aap ek ke baad ek solid performance de rahi hain"

and Dada is like, "Mumtaza, Mumtaza"

Are these people out of their mind or what? Are we all seeing the same show? What are these people getting paid for?

Utterly Shameful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Marzi, As a judge he should actually be more honest when it comes to mithu's performances! 
Jay, He is the host so he says what he is meant to so i dont blame him! The fact that he is the host , whatever he says about the DANCE does NOT matter to me! He praises everyone! 
Dada, I feel he mostly says Mumtaza to the average performances so i think he maybe says it  to encourage them to do better! Not because he LOVED their performance! So i take  his "  mumtaza " as a word for encouragement! I only take grand salute as serious appreciation
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally, I mean I do not know why Mithun da is there. 🤢He knows squat about dance. He has never given useful comments other than his motivational speeches. They outta take Mithunda out of DID. Rest is ok.
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They have to say a bit good even if there are some faults, because after all these are mothers and not young girls making a career in dance, then yes you need to be strict. They are just for the show performance and they very well know how good or bad they are. Even if they loose do not feel so bad. A few of them want the prize money as they have some problems. So Dada is trying to promote them . Who actually cares who wins. As by far they are all good working hard etc. etc.

Farah provides the right hint for the public to get help who to vote. However from the earlier shows results ( some of them if not all) public votes from their mind set and hence Judges just enjoying the show.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
they dont want to hurt nyone..i like marzi :(