ARSHI TWO SHOT - MAT JAO(DON'T GO)

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Here I am again,with a new TWO SHOT.

Well its actually not new,writen sometime back and finally got it retrieved from my mail,without laptop life becomes so difficult.

TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATED EID,EID MUBARAK AND MAY GOD BLESS ALWAYS.

Again a TWO SHOT.But the reason behind it is the following scene.

DISCLAIMER- When I watch this scene even now(ARSHI LOVE SCENE 400),the longingness in Arnav's voice.the pain he was going through the way he looked at her and said those words "MAT JAO".I so so wished Khushi would stay back and the Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada I know would definitely have stayed back well  but its better  that I don't go there.This is only something I wished to see,not trying to say anything against the bond or the rituals ever.

[CREDIT KashArhi_Krishi aka MY MPA ND NO THANKS]😆

ARSHI TWO SHOT-MAT JAO(DON'T GO)

Khushi blinked back the tears that were sputtering to spill out any moment from her eyes as she sat in the backseat of car that Mohanji,was driving at an  unusual slow speed,inspite of everything  that has happened she couldn't help that fond smile to appear on her face,because she knew it was her laad governor doing  only.he only trusted mohan to driver her home if he couldn't make it anytime because only he was able to withstand his instructions of driving slowly as she is scared of  high speeds,to make sure she has the safety belt on even when she sat backseat and to always the light on lest she gets fear because of darkness.closing her eyes as she thanked the heavens above who brought them together.she closed her eyes as she laid back on the seat,how everything has changed in few minutes from utter happinness to the dreaded silence that surrounded the house now.withe Arnavji being there everything would be back to what it was,he would make  it all fine.

One second  his smiling face came in her sight the eyes that has looked at her as if she was the only one present around him irrespective of the people surrounding them he had held her close,hugged her so lovingly that she has never felt so cherished in her entire life.at that moment,everything else has seemed to fade away,only them mattered and the loce cocooing them in  its bliss.

And then his distraught face came in her view,how aghast he has been ,the way he had blamed himself,it pierced her heart as she remembered how broken he has been to see Di in that condition.his entire life  he has only cared for others,being responsible for everyone around,seeing so much so early in his life,he has grown up to the man he is today.suddenly the distance from him seemed unbearable to her and with that thought his voice rang alarmed in her ears"MAT JAO"

The longingness in his voice,the way he has relented saying he knew she couldn't stay back,how could she leave him when he needed her the most,and due to what reason that they have not completed the rituals.yes,it was happening as she wanted it to happen,Arnavji was doing all this for her happiness,for her honour,to give her her dream wedding.but  if today someone told her that Arnavji was not her husband,she knew without even a doubt how she would answer those people.they were husband and wife in all ways that mattered and with that conviction she opened her eyes and told mohan.

'Mohanji gaadi waapis mod lijiye,hum RM waapis jaa rahe hai'(Mohanji,turn the car around,we are going back to RM).

'Par Khushi Bhabhi hum pahuch hi gaye'.(But,Khushi Bhabhi,we are almost there).The driver answered as a matter of fact.                                                             

'Humein RM hi jaana hai,aap gaadi moodiye'.(I need to go back to RM,you turn the car).She spoke in the tone that has always been his boss ASR's and thus without a word Mohan drove the car back to RM.

Khushi took a deep breath as she entered home again,it was quiet as expected, everyone must have retired to their room though she knew no one would be able to have a peaceful sleep.sighing she made her way to the kitchen to make tea ,but was stopped by a voice

'Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho,tumhe apne ghar mein hona chahiye,shayad tum bhool gayi ho ki humne kya kaha tha,shaadi se pehle tum aur Arnav saath nahi reh sakte,tumhe ek baari mein kahi hui baat samajh mein nahi aati'.(What are you doing here!,You should be in your home,may be you forgot that I clearly stated you and Arnav cant stay together before marriage but I guess you don't get things told to you at once).Dadi spoke in her menacing tone charging at her.

Khushi stood hearing Dadiji's words,she respected her elders and thus inspite of her speaking so mean words she hasn't cut her in between,but being elder doesn't always mean that you are correct.If Dadiji cannot understand the bond she and her Arnavji shared  then she couldn't anything about it and frankly she didn't want to explain anyone too.it was between them and that's how it is going to remain always.thus she answered her in polite  tone.

'Dadiji,hum apne ghar mein hi hai,aur humein yaad hai aapne kya kaha tha lekin shayad aapko yaad nahi ki Arnavji ne bhi aapse kaha tha ki hum unki patni hai hum wahin hai jahan humein hona chahiye,unhe hamari zaroorat hai aur hum unhe akela chodke ke kahin nahi jayenge'.(Dadiji,I am at my hone and I clearly remember what you told me that day but may be you have forgotten what Arnavji has said,he told you that I am his wife which is the reason I am here.He needs me and I am not going to leave him alone)Finishing she walked forward to  their room.

Khushi was not surprised to find him sitting at the recliner ,laying back with his eyes closed,she could feel his inner turmoil,the helplessness he was going through,she stood there at the door and like always sensing her presence,his opened fluttered open as he whispered"Khushi".

She went near him,reaching behind she massaged his forehead with her slender fingers,he didn't protested just laid there savouring the feel of her fingers working through as if wiping the tention away from his soul.after moments he opened his eyes,he tugged at her wrist  asked in a barely audible voice.

'Khushi tum gayi nahi,mujhe to laga tha ki tum chali gayi phir tum yahan'(Khushi,you didn't went,I had thought you have left then you here).He voiced his doubt.

Smiling softly she freed her hand and closed his eyes with her palm,going back to what she was doing before she answered'hum chale gaye the Arnavji lekin jaa nahi paaye,hum aapko aise akela kaise chod sakte the'.(I did went Arnavji but couldn't,How could I have left you alone).

Her voice sounded so soothing that he didn't had in him to ask anything further,she was there with him and that was all what mattered.Moments later as she ushered to go and change,seeing his retreating figure she wiped off the tear that were about to spill,she wont cry,she would stand strong being his side as his strength,quickly she made a call to Buaji,to tell her that she is staying here tonight.After asking about everyone as Buaji voiced her question,she just answered in one single line.

'Hum yahin rahenge Buaji'(I will stay here Buaji).She just stated the fact and Buaji didn't asked anything further,she knew Khushi wont even come back even if she asked her too,as she put down the receiver she joined her hands in a prayer to the all mighty for the togetherness of the two souls who has adopted each other traits they themselves haven't realised.

CONTINUED BELOW

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
CONTINUED

Arnav heard her one line straight answer to Buaji,he knew what all the rituals and traditions meant to her still she was here because he needed her .as he stepped closer ,about to say something she spoke before he could.

'Hum jaantey hai aap kya kehna chahte hai,par Arnavji hum yahan hai apne liye aapke liye nahi'(I know what you want to say but I am here for myself not you).She hugged his arm and continued 'Arnavji,aap jaantey hai naa agar dard aapko hota hai to takleef humein hoti hai isliye hum waapis aa gaye,kyunki agar hum chale bhi jaate to bhi sirf aapke baarein mein sochte rehte isilye hum yahan hai jahan humein hona chahiye aapke paas'.(Arnavji,you know that your every pain hurts me,that is the reason I came back because even if I would have went,I would always be thinking about you and that is the reason I am here with you where I belong).

He stared at her,his eyes bare for her to see the love and the contentment he was feeling by her presence around him.as Arnav went to check on Di once more,Khushi thought of doing something that will reinstill his spirit once again.She changed her attire as her heart answered the perfect way for it.

Arnav returned to his room.locking the door as his eyes sought Khush scanning the room,his gaze found her there standing near the poolside,the moonlight showing its presence,he moved forward to find her gazing at the stars,wrapping her arms around her from behind,he kept her head on his shoulders and asked'Kya kar rahi ho tum'(What are you doing).

Khushi knew that was about to come and thus she answered him'hum mama se baat kar rahe the'(I was talking to mama).

'To kya keh rahi ho tum unse'(So what are you telling them).He asked wanting to know about her talks with her parents.

'Arnavji,shayad aapne theek se suna nahi,humne amma nahi mama kaha'.(Arnavji,maybe you didn't listened properly,I said mama not amma)Khushi reprimanded him softly.

Then it sunked in she was talking to his mother,somehow hearing "MAMA"from her sounded magical to him as if this was how it was always meant to him,unable to say anything more he just tightened her hold on her and said'kya keh rahi  hotum mama se ,meri shikayat kar rahi ho'(What are you telling mama,complaining about me).

Satisfied as it was turning out the way she wanted Khushi said as a matter of fact

'Aur kya,hum yahi keh rahe the mama se ki aapko kitni jaldi gussa aa jaata hai aur usmein aap sab kuch bhool jaate hai,sabka khyaal rakhte hai lekin khud to apni dawai lena bhi aapko yaad nahi rehta'(Whatelse,I was telling mama that how you get so angry so easily and then you forget everything else,you take care of everyone but when it comes to ur taking medicnes you don't even remember it).

'What the Khushi,ek do baari aisa ho gaya,iska matlab yeh nahi I forget daily'.(What the Khushi,if I forgot one or two times that doesn't mean I do that daily).He answererd back in his defense.

'Haan hum jaantey hai aap kaise bhool sakte hai aap Arnav Singh Raizada jo hai'(Yes,I know how can you forget anything you are Arnav Singh Raizada).Khushi turned to look at him and said as matter of fact.

His eyes were grim,a unsurity in them,seeing no response from him Khushi said further

'Arnavji aapko pata hai mama ne humse kya kaha?'(Arnavji,do you know what mama said to me?)Khushi asked.

Khushi turned in his hold  and holding his face in her palms she told him with a  full blown conviction in her tone.

'Mama ne humse kaha ki unke Chottey ko gussa aata hai lekin us gusse ke peeche bhi hamesha pyaar chupa hota hai,agar unke Chottey ek baar kuch thaan lete hai naa to who karke hi chodte hai,ki aapne bachpan se lekar Di ki har Khushi ka khyaal rakha hai aur aap aagey bhi rakhenge aur jab tak aap hai unhe kabhi kisi ki bhi fikar nahi hoti'(Mama said to me that her Chottey may get angry but behind it there is always unending love,if you decide something once then you wont relent unless you have finished doint it,that you have taken care of Di since childhood and you will continue to do so,with you being  there she hasn't needed to worry about anything ever).

As Khushi finished Arnav tried to see in her eyes any doubt or suspiction in the eyes that always spoke to him but all he found was unwavering love and pride for him there.He pulled her closer hugging her tight,as her arms wrapped  came around him tightly and snugly, he felt her every word seeping reassurance into his soul,with Khushi by his side he would never be alone again,looking at the star he mouthed a silent thank you to his mother for sending Khushi in his life who has comepleted every empty space with her love .

Pulling back Arnav nudged softly'tum ho na mere saath'(You are with me).

To which Khushi replied promptly not even taking a second 'Hamesha'(Always).

'Arnavji,aap humein bataiye naa,aapke,Di aur mama ke baarein mein,aap kya kya kiya kara karte the'(Arnavji,you tell me about you,Di and Mama,what all you used to do).Khushi asked in order to lighten his mood.

To Arnav it seemed ages he has talked about those moments,for the longest time now it seemd to him only the haunting memories came back to him when he thought about his childhood but now for once being with Khushi he felt like talking about those days once again,a time when he too was a carefree child secured in his mother's warmth,the  same warmth that he felt right now holding Khushi in his arms.

He nodded and was about to move towards the room when Khushi pulled at his arm and pointed towards the makeshift bed she has made near the corner,Arnav looked at it,it was made in away that no one can even notice it through the see through windows.

Sitting there Arnav pulled her arm and spoke 'Tumhein hamesha pata hota hai naa mera mood kaisa theek karna hai'(You always know how to make me feel better).

Khushi didn't said anything,silently freeing her hand she made him lay his head in her lap and ran her fingers in his head lovingly as Arnav relaxed and letting go of everything for a while,forgetting the worries just reminisced the good memories,feeling peaceful from inside secured in the knowledge of his love.

It was minutes or hours she didn't know,for her it was mere moments,moments she never wanted to end when there was only two of them and their love,as she moved the hair from his forehead,her fingers caressing every part of his face,her heart overpowered with the love she felt for the man who  was sleeping peacefully in her lap by now,they have both gone through the loss of parents,being left orphaned but she has been lucky to get Amma-Bauji who has loved her like her own daughter,whereas he has to take hold of every responsibility at such a young age, seeing deceit in form of what his father has done,she couldn't not even imagine te pain he has been through and that too all alone.

Feeling fiercely protective she wiped off the last set of tears from her eyes,kissing his forehead she whispered.

'Hum vaada kartey hai Mama,hum hamesha Arnavji ke saath rahenge aur unper gham ki par chaayi bhi nahi padne denge'(I promise Mama,I will always be with Arnavji and would never let any shadow of sorrow around  him ever).

Pressing a loving kiss on forehead,she sat there with him sleeping caressing his face not knowing when she too drifted off to sleep,as if in form of blessings a star twinkled brightly guarding the two souls who were meant to be together.

TRANSLATIONS IN RED

PMs with the updates tomorrow.
PS- Just a way to bring it out that Khushi has had a secured  and loving childhood and that was the reason she was what she was like.
Arnav has seen deceit,pain,backstabbing and betrayl from his own father and people around him that was why he was what he was.Our sitiuations shape us and still inspite of everything he had a heart of gold,a man that deserved to be loved and cherished and as I can never end speaking about him I better keep shut.

If you liked it then Do hit the LIKE Button and TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

IF YOU WANT PMS,THEN BUDDY ME!!!!!!
Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL I am RESing

-- UnRes --

Wow Mika Di...This is damn good!!! ❤️

The MAT JAO scene was one of my fav. It was brillantly acted out by Barun and Sanaya. His pain, his tears, his eyes, his voice, his body language...Everything showed the emotion vulnerable!!! And Khushi, the soothing balm to Arnav's pain!!! Simply Perfect!!! 

I loved how Khushi went back to Arnav. I wish they actually showed that in real. It would strengthen their bond. And her using ASR tone made me crack up. Sangat ka asar hota hai!!! 

And WOW...Khushi answering back to daadiji was purrrfect. The fact that Khushi understood Arnav's weakness and actually stood up for me touched me. That is the true essence of Arshi!!! ❤️

I loved the Khushi cheered Arnav up. Arshi talking to Maama caused happy tears and a smile on my face. Usually a person to cope with a difficult situation wants the comfort of their mother. And Khushi realized that. She makes Arnav feel the comfort and mamta of a mother and also the unconditional love she holds towards him. The reminiscing of Arnav/Anjali/Maama's childhood cause the birth of hope in his heart. He focused on the happy parts he shared with her Di and gained strength, from Khushi and his mother, to take care of his family.

I so wish they showed this in the show ❤️

Loved It Mika Di 
🤗

Edited by KaShArHi_Krishi - 10 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
aww this was so adorable!
i had to go and rewatch the scene after reading this😳
Loved how vulnerable and open Arnav was with this simple two-word phrase.
It spoke volumes!
Sigh, i wish the show had gone ur way and Khushi had returned to him and given that dadi a fitting reply.
i esp loved the bond between arhi in this, it was amazing!
muah anku. really well-written, enjoyed it 🤗
Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Awww that was too beautiful.
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL Commenting again...Damn right NO Thanks!!! 😆
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reserve

unres

this was one of my fav scene too😳

loved d way u described everyhting😊👏

i lovveedd d part wer khushi answers daadi😳

totally a fantastic os⭐️

loved t to d coreee❤️
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ts.
Mat jao.  This ts gave new dimension to it.
Khushi stood in front of Dadi for their love.
I like it. 
Edited by riafna - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So beautiful Ankita...just realized actually how much I was missing ur Two Shots...this scene...one of my favorite...his 'Mat Jao" contains so much pain...and his Khushi's helplessness of unable to stay...always feel if only they could stay together...U made my that wish come true...THANKS...and as always amazingly written...loved it too much...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very emotional and insightful os.
You visioned the mat Joao moment so thoughtfully. It would be more predictable if Khushi would stay back with Arnav to give him moral support. It was amazing how she comforted him, alleviated his mood, gave him the love what he needed in that distraught state. She reprimanded that she is a true lover, a soul mate and a perfect life partner. You beautifully wrote the emotional , sensitive scene between Arnav and Khushi. 
And i absolutely loved your perception about Arnav and khushi,s pov on life.