Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Juhi...its sooo romantic...lovely yr...waiting for 2nd part :)
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 2:

Antara: Raghu, please tum aisa kyu kar rahe ho?

Raghu(getting closer to her and saying in her ears): tumhare liye….

Raghu without getting a step back, started unbuttoning his shirt. Whe he opened his first two buttons he came close to her and let her feel his breath near her ear lobes. Antara couldn't move a bit as she knew that he will do what he said. So she continued looking at him. he finally unbuttoned all and then said

Raghu: so still u are on your decision?

Antara nodded. And raghu let her see his rock hard chest, without any vest. Antara was feeling something but still tried to control herself. She cant let Raghu know that she is getting affected as this was the first time that any man has come so close to her. And if that man is Raghu then the affect is more than imagined.

Raghu removed his shirt. and with that the pleasant breeze came into the room which make Antara shiver. Antara looked into the direction from where it came and found a window open. She tried to move from there but she was pulled back by Raghu. This pull made Antara land her head on Raghu's bare chest. Now she can very well hear his heart beat. Her hands are on his chest.  Antara was breathing heavily now. She can feel his hard chest on her soft parts.

She was already shivering with cold and again the breeze came and made her shiver even more. She snaked her arms around Raghu and came closer to him to get some warmth. All this closeness also affected Raghu but he tried to control as he knew the result will not be accepted by Antara.

Raghu: dekha tu kaanp rahi hai thand se.

His husky voice bring Antara to reality and she jerked back but it was not so easy for her now.

Raghu: bata change thud karegi ya phir mai…

Antara(pushing Raghu back): mai kaha na……. ki mai…..

Raghu: acha to tu abhi bhi nahi manegi??? Thik hai…

Raghu finally took her dress that was given by the lady. And he pulled the bed sheet cover from the other hand. He took the dress on the table and pinned Antara on the same wall near the table. He throw her duppata away, which made Antara crossed both her arms around her chest.

Raghu: itni hi sharam aati hai to mujhse hard work kyu karwa rahi, khud karle na change, maine bola na mai nahi dekhunga…

Antara looked at him with teary eyes. Raghu left her and with the bed sheet he made a curtain in between the room so as to let her change. Antara went on the other side to change. In the mean time Raghu closed the door as no cold breeze will come.

When he looked in the curtains directions unintentionally, he could see Antara's shadow. She was changing. Raghu unconsciously went near the curtain and huskily said

Raghu: Antara…..

Antara stopped her work and looked in the direction of the voice. But it seems that today destiny is in favour of these lovers. Lightening struck with a sound of heavy thunder, which made Antara scared and she removed the cutain and hugged Raghu who was just standing there behind the curtain. She was scared so she tightened her grip which made her dig her nails at Raghu's back. This definetly aroused Raghu.

But in this process Antara didn't realised that she was wearing only Kurta and nothing below it. Raghu broked the hug.

Raghu(caressing her cheeks): you got scared?

Antara to this just nodded. She was looking so innocent.

Antara(moving back): I want to ask a question

Raghu: hmm

Antara: why are you so carring for me?

Raghu: pata nahi, but mai tujhe problem me nahi dekh sakta. Or tu hai ki har baar aisi hi problem me le aati hai khudko.

All this while Antara realised that Raghu too was shivering as he didn't have shirt on him. she immediately hugged him back, but this time it was not of fear, not of anything but love.

Raghu: anatara!!!

Antara: you don't feel anything for me?

Raghu: haa… shayad pyar hai ye… maine issi se nahi kiya.. na mila… par tujhse, teri aankho me dekha hai…. Ha mai tujhse pyar karta hmm.

Antara: tumhe thand lag rahi hai….

Raghu again broke the hug and placed his lips on hers. In just few minutes… this kiss from a featheary one turned to a passionate one. They both explored each other's mouth. After getting short of air they broke this kiss.

Raghu picked Antara in his arms and placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Raghu was about to move when Antara held his hand.

Antara: please stay here only, close to me.

Raghu just nodded and dig himself in the blanket with Antara. But after sometimes there were some desires of both that took surface. Raghu pulled Antara and again kissed her. They both were exploring each others back while kissing. In few minutes Raghu came on top of Antara and removed her kurta and started giving her wet kisses all over her neck, sometimes biting her. Her then came down and took her soft parts in his mouth and sucked it while pressing the other one. All this acts were making Antara moan. When they both cant control anymore they went for the main course getting agreement from each other's eyes.

Raghu thrusted in her while hugging her. In no time thr room was filled with Antara and Raghu's moans and groan's respectively. Raghu kissed her forehead

Raghu: mai tere liye sab kuch chhod dunga. Bas tu mujhse pyar karna mat chhodna.

They again hugged each other and slept……

Now guys may I sleep??? 

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thx juhi...😃
just one word juhi...too good and jhakas..⭐️⭐️⭐️
now you may go to sleep..but tune meri nind chinli abto bas rantara ke hi sapney ayengey..
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woww tin you so fasttt :P

after read such HOT update how i sleep ?☺️
awesome OS :)Edited by sonu-monu - 10 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was a quick update😊

Tumne baaki sab ke neend kharaab kar di

Ab tum sone jao😆😆

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
hehhehee again naughty update...

bt u r an awesome writer...love u nd ur stories <3
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

mar dunga or mar jaunga'..

teri hi izzat hai, meri nahi?

All this closeness also affected Raghu but he tried to control as he knew the result will not be accepted by Antara - U maintained Raghu's Character wow👏

rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omggg☺️... Pleaseee continue... Completely loved it❤️... Our sizzling Rantara and very naughty Aji🤣
OMGloveRantarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintin0602

wow this wz awesome ur a great writer

PART 2:

Antara: Raghu, please tum aisa kyu kar rahe ho?

Raghu(getting closer to her and saying in her ears): tumhare liye'.

Raghu without getting a step back, started unbuttoning his shirt. Whe he opened his first two buttons he came close to her and let her feel his breath near her ear lobes. Antara couldn't move a bit as she knew that he will do what he said. So she continued looking at him. he finally unbuttoned all and then said

Raghu: so still u are on your decision?

Antara nodded. And raghu let her see his rock hard chest, without any vest. Antara was feeling something but still tried to control herself. She cant let Raghu know that she is getting affected as this was the first time that any man has come so close to her. And if that man is Raghu then the affect is more than imagined.

Raghu removed his shirt. and with that the pleasant breeze came into the room which make Antara shiver. Antara looked into the direction from where it came and found a window open. She tried to move from there but she was pulled back by Raghu. This pull made Antara land her head on Raghu's bare chest. Now she can very well hear his heart beat. Her hands are on his chest.  Antara was breathing heavily now. She can feel his hard chest on her soft parts.

She was already shivering with cold and again the breeze came and made her shiver even more. She snaked her arms around Raghu and came closer to him to get some warmth. All this closeness also affected Raghu but he tried to control as he knew the result will not be accepted by Antara.

Raghu: dekha tu kaanp rahi hai thand se.

His husky voice bring Antara to reality and she jerked back but it was not so easy for her now.

Raghu: bata change thud karegi ya phir mai'

Antara(pushing Raghu back): mai kaha na''. ki mai'..

Raghu: acha to tu abhi bhi nahi manegi??? Thik hai'

Raghu finally took her dress that was given by the lady. And he pulled the bed sheet cover from the other hand. He took the dress on the table and pinned Antara on the same wall near the table. He throw her duppata away, which made Antara crossed both her arms around her chest.

Raghu: itni hi sharam aati hai to mujhse hard work kyu karwa rahi, khud karle na change, maine bola na mai nahi dekhunga'

Antara looked at him with teary eyes. Raghu left her and with the bed sheet he made a curtain in between the room so as to let her change. Antara went on the other side to change. In the mean time Raghu closed the door as no cold breeze will come.

When he looked in the curtains directions unintentionally, he could see Antara's shadow. She was changing. Raghu unconsciously went near the curtain and huskily said

Raghu: Antara'..

Antara stopped her work and looked in the direction of the voice. But it seems that today destiny is in favour of these lovers. Lightening struck with a sound of heavy thunder, which made Antara scared and she removed the cutain and hugged Raghu who was just standing there behind the curtain. She was scared so she tightened her grip which made her dig her nails at Raghu's back. This definetly aroused Raghu.

But in this process Antara didn't realised that she was wearing only Kurta and nothing below it. Raghu broked the hug.

Raghu(caressing her cheeks): you got scared?

Antara to this just nodded. She was looking so innocent.

Antara(moving back): I want to ask a question

Raghu: hmm

Antara: why are you so carring for me?

Raghu: pata nahi, but mai tujhe problem me nahi dekh sakta. Or tu hai ki har baar aisi hi problem me le aati hai khudko.

All this while Antara realised that Raghu too was shivering as he didn't have shirt on him. she immediately hugged him back, but this time it was not of fear, not of anything but love.

Raghu: anatara!!!

Antara: you don't feel anything for me?

Raghu: haa' shayad pyar hai ye' maine issi se nahi kiya.. na mila' par tujhse, teri aankho me dekha hai'. Ha mai tujhse pyar karta hmm.

Antara: tumhe thand lag rahi hai'.

Raghu again broke the hug and placed his lips on hers. In just few minutes' this kiss from a featheary one turned to a passionate one. They both explored each other's mouth. After getting short of air they broke this kiss.

Raghu picked Antara in his arms and placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Raghu was about to move when Antara held his hand.

Antara: please stay here only, close to me.

Raghu just nodded and dig himself in the blanket with Antara. But after sometimes there were some desires of both that took surface. Raghu pulled Antara and again kissed her. They both were exploring each others back while kissing. In few minutes Raghu came on top of Antara and removed her kurta and started giving her wet kisses all over her neck, sometimes biting her. Her then came down and took her soft parts in his mouth and sucked it while pressing the other one. All this acts were making Antara moan. When they both cant control anymore they went for the main course getting agreement from each other's eyes.

Raghu thrusted in her while hugging her. In no time thr room was filled with Antara and Raghu's moans and groan's respectively. Raghu kissed her forehead

Raghu: mai tere liye sab kuch chhod dunga. Bas tu mujhse pyar karna mat chhodna.

They again hugged each other and slept''

Now guys may I sleep??? 

PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesommme im soo soo in a dreamy land now reading this OS. most best to thing to start my sunday with😆