crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Another exciting epi..except for the flash back scene IP & Shalu 😑- wanted to vomit blood🀒...I love the slap IP gave mji  & also love the 3 musketeers I knew Lakhan wld b one of e kidnappers Hudda came as a complete surprise to me😲...

Aren't 3 musketeers so cute?? I like the suspicious look they gave each other & the kiss  πŸ˜†  tat 3 got chemistry.πŸ˜†

IP is so smart & daring I love his attitude esp the way he told the kidnappers off.. & in turn give them time to return meera back..or else will cut them into pieces.. awesomeπŸ‘.. tat's my man.πŸ‘πŸ‘. but it's unfortunate that he has to go away soon😭😭.. I hope shalu disappears as well too...

btw just to let u know in case u had been too bz to check tis out. if u love Mithil Jain's performance join the club ;) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Shanti thanks for this awesome post.

I agree with you those men rock. Mishra was once a mere shadow to Shalu. Now he tooks mattars on his own. And get slaps without looking afraid. I like that look and anger .
Hudda also proves his metal and surprised me to. He isn't just a bad cop or a good sycler. He is also a thinking goon. Way to go! 😎

Lakhan and his gr8 body language . I am charmed by his acting . And yes the three musketeers shares a good rapport. 😊

IP was dynamic and effective. Loved him so much. If not for Adi's peace of mind I would requested MYP to keep both IP and Prithvi in the serial. 😳

Thank you Shanti for promoting our Lakhan. Yes Mitil Jain deservs to have a bigger fan clup. 😊 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Wow Shanti thanks for this awesome post.

I agree with you those men rock. Mishra was once a mere shadow to Shalu. Now he tooks mattars on his own. And get slaps without looking afraid. I like that look and anger .
Hudda also proves his metal and surprised me to. He isn't just a bad cop or a good sycler. He is also a thinking goon. Way to go! 😎

Lakhan and his gr8 body language . I am charmed by his acting . And yes the three musketeers shares a good rapport. 😊

IP was dynamic and effective. Loved him so much. If not for Adi's peace of mind I would requested MYP to keep both IP and Prithvi in the serial. 😳

Thank you Shanti for promoting our Lakhan. Yes Mitil Jain deservs to have a bigger fan clup. 😊

Thanks Adila & yes it will b tough job for Adi to constantly change characters & mannerisms  - As u said for his peace of mind sake I think will stick with Prithvi.  Otherwise I wld love to hv IP around too.
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Junoon show rocks... Love Aditya super acting waiting for prithvi n mithvi.😊
crazy-nut thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: Krilovad

yes among all drama I surf e channels I feel v hv 1of e most talented & hard working actors & yes need prithvi 4 meera's sake 😊
CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krilovad

Agree... lov aditya...❀️
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully after Prithvi's return we wiil get 2 see da old magic in junoon since lakhu is in da picture aswell.
Luvd IP's character i want a logical end of his character since its played by the leading actor so the cv should make his ending something different and nice.
want DB out of the show da show badly(soryy being soo rude its just way her character has been portrayed the audiece couldnt connect 2 her character its hightime the cvs realize dis and get her out)
Okey now hats off 2 da all the casts of this show put their heart and soul into this show.Luv u guys😊😊
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice epi... real Aditya just awesome... πŸ€—
waiting for Monday...  
but to much irritating -lakhu-Hudda-mishra-shalu.😑
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Another exciting epi..except for the flash back scene IP & Shalu 😑- wanted to vomit blood🀒...I love the slap IP gave mji  & also love the 3 musketeers I knew Lakhan wld b one of e kidnappers Hudda came as a complete surprise to me😲...
 I agree, the FB was πŸ€’🀒, i FFed it , could not bear to see that.
want her out of Junoon asap , I have already crossed my patience levels , please dont test    them any more 
Aren't 3 musketeers so cute?? I like the suspicious look they gave each other & the kiss  πŸ˜†  tat 3 got chemistry.πŸ˜†
 super cute, I just love them, that cheek pulling was cho chweet  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IP is so smart & daring I love his attitude esp the way he told the kidnappers off.. & in turn give them time to return meera back..or else will cut them into pieces.. awesomeπŸ‘.. tat's my man.πŸ‘πŸ‘. but it's unfortunate that he has to go away soon😭😭.. I hope shalu disappears as well too...
There is no way he can stay, he will leave, please accept your beloved wife and also take her with you 

btw just to let u know in case u had been too bz to check tis out. if u love Mithil Jain's performance join the club ;) 
joined πŸ‘πŸΌ