Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

New fear >>> What if SLB turns this not into a HDDCS but an Amar Prem????

[/QUOTE]

hotdogg, I am losing hopes day by day. Seeing her determination to fight for her marriage, her acceptance of her fate and choice and forgiving Saras and moving on with her life. All these don't give much positive lights for future. Even if Pramad dies, would the bond between Saras and Kumud be strong enough to start fresh or will we have to see "Saraswathichandra" always around to support Kumud and help her whenever she needs him D'oh
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaadal

Kumud niba rahi hai apni farz
Apne ghar valom ke kaathir
Apni zindagi kurban kardi
Apni farz ke aage pyaar kurban kardi

Saras niba raha hai apna farz
Apne pyaar ke kaathir
Apni zindagi kurban kardi
Apne farz ke aage pyaar kurban kardi

What an episode again. Kumud finally made her side clear. hotdogg and Vaishali were right. Kumud will surely try her best to work out her marriage. Loved her words she has lost her dreams but her responsibility towards her family is still there. She will try everything not to hurt her family honour. What will VC think about this ? He didn't care about his sister sitting at home and Kumud is his precious daughter. Will he want his daughter to undergo this plight ?

Saras today was proud of Kumud, his Kumud was back. The sherni whom he had fallen in love with was back. He had to ask her just once why didn't she wait for him rather than jumpimg onto this alliance. Her answer made it clear, she did everything for her parents and for her family. She had nothing left. Now Saras has become more stubborn, he wouldn't allow her to go through this pain because of him. He has accepted his mistakes and would do everything not to see her in pain anymore. I can't agree with her saying if I can forgive you for your mistake, why can't I forgive Pramad. What Pramad is doing is not mistakes, he is doing everything knowingly.  He doesn't want Kumud as his wife. Let us see if Kumud will ever accept that or fight on until the end.

So Desai's are planning for pag phere and Kumud and Damadji have to visit RN. Interesting, let us see whether this will work out.

A big logic ki vaat. BD's bahu running out of the house, running on the street and screaming Saras at the local temple. Doesn't the local community recognise BD's bahu 😕 But for the powerful conversation aftermath I think we can forgive this, otherwise how will we see both of them together in the temple. 😆

Yes, I too found it total logic ki vaat. And kya bhaagi high heeled sandals main. I wanted to name the CB, fast and furious, she was running fast and he was furiously ringing the temple bell! 

But other than that, superb epi

And suprv verse from you Kaadal, on Kumud's and Saras's standpoint, but also a question

Don't you think, Saras pyaar ke aage farz kurban kar raha hai, and not the other way round. 

His farz is to be loyal to BD, not incite his bahu against his son
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

yes she gave all answers

and many here have been giving these same ans. since ages while defending her .

But I still maintain my stand as i always did .It is the fault of the parents and not kumud sundari herself for the plight she is having.

She as a girl gave herself for her parents and family fulfilling her duties but what about parents did they fulfill their  duty.

I have always blamed the parents since day one and i still blame them for being so rash in marrying their daughter..

i will never forgive her parents never !!

as for Kumud she has always been strong and its only reason Saras loves her.Coz she has the strenth and confidence which he lacks.

Alas life of our strong Kumud is gonna be a life long battle.So much i want her to get the happiness she deserves for being so tall and mighty.But may be  God always chooses such ladies to give example to others.

All I want is that Saras be their with her forever and give her a solace she so desperately craves ...

One day One Day ...they will be together One day

Agree with you fully. VC knew of the rishta beforehand. Though he didnt know about the groom. From Kumud's standpoint she made a sacrifice and promise in marrying P. but, what about the parents? They were blindfolded completely? they didnt even check if that guy has a job or helps his dad. What does he do for his identity apart from being BD's son? Kumud's parents thinking was so feudal and regressive.

Ek shaadi tooti tho dusri karne mein log dubaara sochte hain. They try to check so that atleast this time the rishta stays together.

There is no reprieve for VC and co in my eyes. I'm almost sure VC will go into some shock or suffer a stroke  after learning this.

hotdogg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't agree with her saying if I can forgive you for your mistake, why can't I forgive Pramad. What Pramad is doing is not mistakes, he is doing everything knowingly.  He doesn't want Kumud as his wife. Let us see if Kumud will ever accept that or fight on until the end.

A big logic ki vaat. BD's bahu running out of the house, running on the street and screaming Saras at the local temple. Doesn't the local community recognise BD's bahu 😕 But for the powerful conversation aftermath I think we can forgive this, otherwise how will we see both of them together in the temple. 😆

kaadal-
I guess what she meant was
" I trusted you with my life and love. You promised me your love forever. Yet in a moment of weakness you chucked it all up and left me.. Now you have come to your senses, but now I  am screwed. And  you expect me to still forgive you.

Pramad never promised me eternal love and being around. He was also forced / suckered into this marriage. He's made it clear he does not want me. At least he is upfront and consistent from day 1.

So if you expect me to forgive your actions after you broke all your promises, why should Pramad not be forgiven for acting the way he is...he had not made any promises even." 

On the logic ki vaat...yeah that's there...but I guess they wanted the temple to symbolize shakti for kumud reborn and divine cleansing of sins of omission & commission both by saras & kumud...

Did not get the stumble in the house & fall...yet it was shown so don't know what it symbolized...waiting for champions like vaishali or Ivy to put some light on it...

Edited by hotdogg - 10 years ago
mini7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Arshi, didnt see the epi but read the WU.

Nice choice of songs. Heavy burden to carry for a woman. Especially for Kumud, because she has her family honour to uphold.

Kumud wants to mould it, rebuild it. Great. I said she needs to act. And she is doing that.

She will stand by the marriage for good. Great. Because, when marrying Pramad she made a promise to stay by him.

But stay by him on what counts? Stay by him through infidelity? Well, again she said she will work towards changing him. Lets see. the premise of family honour that she wants to uphold is very weak. Well, if someone comes and tells VC that he married her to a wastrel, will it be honour for him? the situation is definitely complex but staying by husband through infidelity is kind of insulting the marriage in my POV.

Saras broke her heart but Pramad didnt. So he deserves a chance? That POV not at all logical. Saras made promises and didnt keep them. Pramad didnt make any. So she is not upset with him?

What is marriage? What did Pramad do when marrying her. He made promises to her with fire and elders as witness. What is the meaning of those mantras? He was saying I will stay by you in sorrow and happiness. I am marrying you for my own life and for progeny. The list goes on. Marriage is a promise.

Love need not be a promise. If Kumud thinks Pramad did not make any promise, then she doesnt know the meaning of marriage fully. She only knows she has to keep the marriage because for her it is a promise. For Pramad it is not. Infact he told her he does not want it. Where does that put her? Like someone said, is she not forcing Pramad to stay in this relationship?

Kumud showed guts to fight. And I am happy for that. I think Saras admired her resolute mind and the fighter in her. Like you said she is still wrong.

The part in Bold...Neither K or P made any promises to each other in front of Agni...K was lost thinking Saras is coming and P was just putting up with the ceremony...As I said in a separate post the marriage is a sham!...

Yes Kumud has become a Sherni again, but that is because she now Knows that Saras still loves her...that still gives her confidence!...so why pretend otherwise?

This is just too testing on my nerves!!!

Saras's biggest flaw is that he let his mom's suicide dicatate too much of his outlook on life.
Kumud's flaw is that she let her Dad's pride dictate too much of her outlook on life...

And we get pissofied in all this!!
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Arshi, didnt see the epi but read the WU.

Nice choice of songs. Heavy burden to carry for a woman. Especially for Kumud, because she has her family honour to uphold.

Kumud wants to mould it, rebuild it. Great. I said she needs to act. And she is doing that.

She will stand by the marriage for good. Great. Because, when marrying Pramad she made a promise to stay by him.

But stay by him on what counts? Stay by him through infidelity? Well, again she said she will work towards changing him. Lets see. the premise of family honour that she wants to uphold is very weak. Well, if someone comes and tells VC that he married her to a wastrel, will it be honour for him? the situation is definitely complex but staying by husband through infidelity is kind of insulting the marriage in my POV.

Saras broke her heart but Pramad didnt. So he deserves a chance? That POV not at all logical. Saras made promises and didnt keep them. Pramad didnt make any. So she is not upset with him?

What is marriage? What did Pramad do when marrying her. He made promises to her with fire and elders as witness. What is the meaning of those mantras? He was saying I will stay by you in sorrow and happiness. I am marrying you for my own life and for progeny. The list goes on. Marriage is a promise.

Love need not be a promise. If Kumud thinks Pramad did not make any promise, then she doesnt know the meaning of marriage fully. She only knows she has to keep the marriage because for her it is a promise. For Pramad it is not. Infact he told her he does not want it. Where does that put her? Like someone said, is she not forcing Pramad to stay in this relationship?

Kumud showed guts to fight. And I am happy for that. I think Saras admired her resolute mind and the fighter in her. Like you said she is still wrong.

True Santhi, her logic is flawed and her arguments weak. But her courage is undeniable, and as Reemz pointed out in CB yesterday from story acceptability POV also this is required, for a Kumud who walks out after she gave her 110% to the marriage will find acceptance for her decision to walk out and unite with Saras again. A Kumud who walks out today will always be questioned and guilt stricken. 

For Saras and Kumud to have a future, Kumud must give this Agni pariksha, sad but true! 

That's why the song I chose, for I still feel, galti Saras ki, sazaa Kumud ki , riwaz yehi samaj ka 
hotdogg thumbnail

New fear >>> What if SLB turns this not into a HDDCS but an Amar Prem????

hotdogg, I am losing hopes day by day. Seeing her determination to fight for her marriage, her acceptance of her fate and choice and forgiving Saras and moving on with her life. All these don't give much positive lights for future. Even if Pramad dies, would the bond between Saras and Kumud be strong enough to start fresh or will we have to see "Saraswathichandra" always around to support Kumud and help her whenever she needs him
[/QUOTE]

Exactly...that's my new fear...and right now it really looks possible...then saraswatichandra will be an apt name...he will become the martyr...

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini7

The part in Bold...Neither K or P made any promises to each other in front of Agni...K was lost thinking Saras is coming and P was just putting up with the ceremony...As I said in a separate post the marriage is a sham!...

Yes Kumud has become a Sherni again, but that is because she now Knows that Saras still loves her...that still gives her confidence!...so why pretend otherwise?

This is just too testing on my nerves!!!

Saras's biggest flaw is that he let his mom's suicide dicatate too much of his outlook on life.
Kumud's flaw is that she let her Dad's pride dictate too much of her outlook on life...

And we get pissofied in all this!!

Marriage is not a sham. That is why she is sincerely trying to keep it together from falling apart. Promising someone and promising the same in front of fire is different. It has social validity. Thats why friendship between Rama and Sugreeva was made with fire as witness.

I agree with you on their flaws. But at the end, both are good natured and deserve each other. That keeps things simple. Right?
hotdogg thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshicritic

Yes, I too found it total logic ki vaat. And kya bhaagi high heeled sandals main. I wanted to name the CB, fast and furious, she was running fast and he was furiously ringing the temple bell! 

But other than that, superb epi

And suprv verse from you Kaadal, on Kumud's and Saras's standpoint, but also a question

Don't you think, Saras pyaar ke aage farz kurban kar raha hai, and not the other way round. 

His farz is to be loyal to BD, not incite his bahu against his son

arshi--

right now his farz seems to be to sort out kumud 's condition which is what he is trying to do...pramad is the collateral damage in the effort..

between farz towards kumud & BD...obviously kumud is higher priority.
😊

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotdogg

hotdogg, I am losing hopes day by day. Seeing her determination to fight for her marriage, her acceptance of her fate and choice and forgiving Saras and moving on with her life. All these don't give much positive lights for future. Even if Pramad dies, would the bond between Saras and Kumud be strong enough to start fresh or will we have to see "Saraswathichandra" always around to support Kumud and help her whenever she needs him

Exactly...that's my new fear...and right now it really looks possible...then saraswatichandra will be an apt name...he will become the martyr...

Nahiii Aisa nahi ho saktaaa
Edited by arshicritic - 10 years ago