OMG...Mohit Sehgal in Sbs today !link added

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
guys today sbs showed a small jhalak of Mohit.actually segment was about adaa khan and her eid celebration.she went to a dargah.but sbs catched Mohit there.he also went there to seek blessings.he was not part of any segment there.bas sbs also surprised to see him there.we all know how religious he is ! but he also respect Islam and i didnt kne that. but there was no interview of him./arti(sbs reporter) just catch him and he just wave his hand.he wore a white t shirt and really mere eid bana di sbs ne.

link-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12vjlh_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-9th-august-2013-video-pt1_fun
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yay i saw😳 i was unable to believe if its really Mohit for a sec😲
i was not watching sbs, jst to chk wats cumin i tuned in n i saw Mohit.. I was like m missing him too much dat i can see him on sbs n dat too in dargah.. it was so unexpected...

it was like blessing for me as m having fast this whole month n eidi for all Muslims...

vese Mohit believes in all god n religion... dats really nice😃
Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg sonia mee to also saw him...he was looking so adorable...he respects all the religions..truly he is a gem..may allah fulfill all his all wishes..may this Eid brings lots of happiness and success  in his life..
 soon we will get his come back news...

and EID mubarak to u🤗
Edited by snowwhite28 - 10 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

i was not watching sbs, jst to chk wats cumin i tuned in n i saw Mohit.. I was like m missing him too much dat i can see him on sbs n dat too in dargah.. it was so unexpected...

it was like blessing for me as m having fast this whole month n eidi for all Muslims...

e should give thanks to arti yaar.even i was shoked to see him there.when VO said,"dekhiya humein kaun milaah yahan and when i saw his face i was like Omg.mere eid to baan gayi.thanks to allah and sbs mere wish pure karne ke liya.hope all his wishes come true.😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

omg sonia mee to also saw him...he was looking so adorable...he respects all the religions..truly he is a gem..may allah fulfill all his all wishes..may this Eid brings lots of happiness and success  in his life..
 soon we will get his come back news...

and EID mubarak to u🤗

agred with u and it must be some important thas why he visit dargha.Thanks for your wish.😳
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He believes all religion.Hope GOD must have store good for him.
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

e should give thanks to arti yaar.even i was shoked to see him there.when VO said,"dekhiya humein kaun milaah yahan and when i saw his face i was like Omg.mere eid to baan gayi.thanks to allah and sbs mere wish pure karne ke liya.hope all his wishes come true.😳

ya we should thank Arti..  Our god is always wid us.. even u all have ur eid n we have our holy month(shravan mahina) going..  I really wish for all his wishes to come true.. 
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

He believes all religion.Hope GOD must have store good for him.

God always have his best stored for good people.. d only difference is good people have to wait little more...  
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

ya we should thank Arti..  Our god is always wid us.. even u all have ur eid n we have our holy month(shravan mahina) going..  I really wish for all his wishes to come true.. 

agree with u charmee.hope e found some really good news about his come back.his one jhalak is not enough for me.😆
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
now i have to go.bahut time spent kar liya  guest bhi attend karne jaan hain. 😃u guys enjoy