crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I liked the way lakhan try to bluff his way out by saying no network ๐Ÿ˜†  old memories - when he was not able to get his goondas on the phone in e jungle.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I feel together with Shalu - RK also need to leave the show..cause he got nothing else to do but always fall sick & irritate all of us.  Anyone likes him to stay on?

IP as usual I love his attitude๐Ÿ˜ƒ - I liked e way he wen to hospital but e min he heard Meera kidnapped he totally forgot abt his papa in ICU ๐Ÿ˜ƒ& wen straight to Shalu  - Great๐Ÿ˜ƒ at least someone got his priorities right.  & I loved e way he fought for meera with Shalu๐Ÿ‘...IP was so passionate abt meera - loved that, btw  guys DON'T SHOOT ME!!!๐Ÿคข but for once I liked shalu's dialogues๐Ÿ˜ต.. esp wen she says "if I kidnapped will I make e call". - it make sense - since it's e crooks protocol always must make sure the victim family dun know who is e kidnapper is

my take is Lakhan is the 1 kidnapped Meera,๐Ÿ˜ˆ tat's y he told meera to stay with RK & he sent mji & he also left in the pretext of filling in forms. Lakhan always comes up with the best plans ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but it's so unfortunate luck never on his side & he end up being a clown๐Ÿคก.๐Ÿ˜ญ Anyone thinks differently??

Anyway wen Prithvi comes in I hope my brain will accept him.. cause wen IP came in I din c any difference between IP & P but now slowly my brain hv accepted IP as a separate character... but now P coming back..ofcourse wun b e old moochwala but will look exactly like IP & my brain hv to be tuned again to accept him as prithvi..sigh! ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so Happy ya aditya Rocks Both roll as IP & Prithvi but now more happy Prithvi come back.
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHAVI5050

I am so Happy ya aditya Rocks Both roll as IP & Prithvi but now more happy Prithvi come back.

Agree.
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHAVI5050

Yes hopefully Prithvi, Meera together with Lakhan brings back the old magic๐Ÿ˜Š.  
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Now Junoon more Exciting waiting for  Rocking Prithvi  n Mithvi together .. But Yes... Aditya Hat's of his double roll Great Job.๐Ÿค—
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Agree Now Junoon more Exciting waiting for  Rocking Prithvi  n Mithvi together .. But Yes... Aditya Hat's of his double roll Great Job.๐Ÿค—

Yes the poor boy hv such a tough task...hv to keep switching characters & mannerisms -  I really pity him - but he is doing a great job๐Ÿ‘
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: br200910

LOVE ADITYA...all time BUT WOW... as PRITHVI...waiting for him..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry Shanti I am late.

I don't know how I missed this article! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

suddenly all the posts became pink , and I thought I'v read all of them . Who made them pink so fast? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now I agree with you in most of the post . But I have to desagree with you in wanting RK to go out of the show. You know he is the only family member whom Prithvi and Meera have. If he went then he'll take dadima who is like him , has nothing to do. But have to stay to make a pressure on Mithvi to live normally and have kids. ๐Ÿ˜†

About Shalu . I think after this happy news about IP leaving . She has to go. Now we need another track . Please cvs show us a new change in the story. Get Prithvi out of Akash murder case. Make him a working man . Let him start a new life with Meera. Show us their struggle in life . Anything but this treature hunting drama which looks like an old story for kids. ๐Ÿ˜”
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Now I agree with you in most of the post . But I have to desagree with you in wanting RK to go out of the show. You know he is the only family member whom Prithvi and Meera have. If he went then he'll take dadima who is like him , has nothing to do. But have to stay to make a pressure on Mithvi to live normally and have kids. ๐Ÿ˜†

ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜† u hv a point there๐Ÿ˜‰

About Shalu . I think after this happy news about IP leaving . She has to go. Now we need another track . Please cvs show us a new change in the story. Get Prithvi out of Akash murder case. Make him a working man . Let him start a new life with Meera. Show us their struggle in life . Anything but this treature hunting drama which looks like an old story for kids. ๐Ÿ˜”

but fren who wants to sit & watch a normal day to day life story.. which v c in our own house & neighbours house - boring!  treasure hunt is exciting where they can give us out of ordinary situations & how the characters deal with it will be fun to watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really loved Aditya as IP today.. He was just awesome.  You could see his crazy obsession for Meera, his fury, his helplessness and restlessness.. so beautifully portrayed.  I can see why Aditya would be upset about changing roles so frequently and without any prep time..
Within a few weeks, we as viewers were able to distinguish him from Prithvi and now that P is coming back in a big way, we're almost anxious if he can keep the momentum going the way it previously was and have us hooked to the character of Prithvi again...

I'm just waiting for Monday to see how it will pan out.  Excited, but also worried about the new TRPs.  Can't have the CVs twist and turn quickly again without giving the show some time to gather it's old fans back again..

Wonder if Shalu will now have her fangs and dirty finger nails stretched out toward Prithvi or work on finding out where IP has disappeared to..