Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Looks like Cv's have used the idea of Another off-air Zee Show 'Choti Si Zindagi' where the daughter-in-law accidently dies and then her body is burnt inside the car and after that the Mother-in-law is harressed by dead daughter-in-law's ghost till she herself reveals the truth infront of all. Later daughter-in-law tells that it was all part of her plan and a fake drama. I am fully Sure Now and Sona and Sunaina doing the same. Do not know if Kanhaiya also involved in it. I feel yes he is. Also Sunaina can't handle everything alone. Why i think that going for a party is all Siddheshwar's plan as he may be with Sona...There will be something else which is buried or if its Sona then kanhaiya must have unburried her. Now Sona will torture Chitrashi acting as a Ghost and Sona will be infront and all will act like Sona is not and she is dead. And finally Chitrashi will do something that her truth will be exposed.

This is what i think. What do u think friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all valid points.  good thinking batman 👍🏼 👏 🤗

what I cannot understand is how chitrasi managed to put sona in a bag, in the boot of car etc 😆
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she drinks boost...haha

Also Sona will blackmail Chitrashi by sending her pics of her burying Sona in the name of someone else. Thus insisting Chitrashi to work out of removing all the proofs which in turn will proove her identity out.

But the sad thing is that serial may end after this track like how Choti si Zindagi ended after the same track.
gsk0422 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hope Sona comes back. Im sad...very sad...and angry with Kanhaiya...how can he get rid of Sona so easily..huh
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This is going to be interesting 😉
This may be the last track and once Chitrasi's truth is revealed, we may have a happy ending 😊
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its an age old formula to expose the villian . Lets see how they show it in HW. For a long time I was hoping that Kanhaiyya is not believing Sona because its part of some plan. Now I feel his character is real. Sunaina is trying to prove the truth with someone else's help. It may be Siddeshwar also...
Ms.SK thumbnail
as I said in another thread, this time CV's have managed to confuse us and put us on wild goose chase to think of so many possibilities
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This track has really been able to make us guess and still not able to figure it out 😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^  yes.  at least keeping us on our toes 😆
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice dear & interesting :)