Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
oh ahah got it 😆 yes it would be nice if he post...but we got others na i wasnt expecting this many pics from the shoot!!! 😃
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haan it is nice na i actually liked SSR interview in IIFA where he said something on fans na on how if u do ur work sincerely u will have fans everywhere he manages to impress many na
Minion23 thumbnail
haan his interview was awesome! love how all his answers always narrow down to doing good work and working hard!! he is so consistent and honest in is interviews!! 👍🏼
ChannaMereya thumbnail
yeah u know though it is irritating that he repeats all his answers i like how consisitent he is and all name fame hasnt changed him a bit at all he is still same with all fans to family and hasnt let sucess go on head unlike few🤢 who think they rule just after 1 movie
Minion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

yeah u know though it is irritating that he repeats all his answers i like how consisitent he is and all name fame hasnt changed him a bit at all he is still same with all fans to family and hasnt let sucess go on head unlike few🤢 who think they rule just after 1 movie

arey thats not his fault na reporters keep asking same questions so he has to give same answers!! 😳  he has gained even more fans now because he hasnt changed at all and is still humble and honest!! so proud to be his fan muhwaa love you sushant!! 🤗 at the end the hot headed ones will go through a down fall and that will be a reality check for them to bringh them back to earth 😉
ChannaMereya thumbnail
waise any idea on new add no article nothing?😕 only zoom reported bas 
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello🤗. congrats on new AT. Thanks Anu for the new thread🤗
Minion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

waise any idea on new add no article nothing?😕 only zoom reported bas 

now that hes busy with SDR related things i dont think we'll get any more news regarding it until after he returns from the film festival...
Minion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Hello🤗. congrats on new AT. Thanks Anu for the new thread🤗

hello my sweet sweet tanmi!! 🤗 hows it going!!??
ChannaMereya thumbnail
oh acha i wanna know atleast brand name this is curious if it is after SDR noway it is to promote SDR as ppl said yrf gave him because of that i genuinely feel yrf likes him tad more than new actors in their team especially adi and rest

Hi tanmi🤗