Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Aik prostitute aur college going guy ki love story mei aik college going hot chick ka kya kaam...this particular story will show how falling in love with a prostitute is not accepted by society

I think we got false news that VD will share screen space with Vibha...I think she was approached for some other story but even if she got selected for that role she had to turn down the offer because she accepted HN
Edited by Favouriteofall - 10 years ago
Shivanee28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

Aik prostitute aur college going guy ki love story mei aik college going hot chick ka kya kaam...this particular story will show how falling in love with a prostitute is not accepted by society

I think we got false news that VD will share screen space with Vibha...I think she was approached from some other story but even if she got selected for that role she had to turn down the offer because she accepted HN

I was more excited about YHA then HN.
I don't know, now I am not sure if I want to see VD as a vamp. She managed to scare me in promoπŸ˜‰
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanee28

I was more excited about YHA then HN.
I don't know, now I am not sure if I want to see VD as a vamp. She managed to scare me in promoπŸ˜‰

i am happy with her choice...as i feel this character will enhance her acting capability to a great extent!
but i have less expectations from HN...coz i know we wont get any love story in a horror show and VD's character will always get defeated by Bhakti...i just hope she gets proper screenspace, nice dialogues and clothes! 
Shivanee28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#6600cc" size="2">i am happy with her choice...as i feel this character will enhance her acting capability to a great extent!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#6600cc" size="2">but i have less expectations from HN...coz i know we wont get any love story in a horror show and VD's character will always get defeated by Bhakti...i just hope she gets proper screenspace, nice dialogues and clothes!</font>

yeah. Do u have sahara at home? I don't
vrinda_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the promo ..VD you looking so beautiful... πŸ˜›
Waiting for episode air... πŸ˜‰
vrinda_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the promo ..VD you looking so beautiful... πŸ˜›
Waiting for episode air... Just for you princess πŸ˜‰
TaaniRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love you VRINDA DAWDA now you are back with a bang cant wiat for the 26th of August !!!!!
TaaniRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rangmunch.TV has released an article on our beautiful doll Vrinda Dawda

Check it out :

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/kaelidoscope/actors/item/3013-i-me-myself-vrinda-dawda

Am so happy Vrinda Dawda sab jaga chaiyi hai 
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanee28

yeah. Do u have sahara at home? I don't

No...and i checked live streaming for Sahara One all over the internet but not even a single stream is working  i don't know if sites like desi**fo***, desirulez etc. record and upload  Sahara One shows...i guess we'll get to see HNKHW episodes only on Saharaone's official YT channel but those lazy heads take a lot of time to upload the episodes πŸ˜’
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cccnt wait 4 the show to air...!!