Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi,

Have been uploading pictures of Kunal Karan Kapoor since a year ago, but none seems to be added to Kunal's gallery. Very disappointing as it has been years since his gallery was updated. 😭

Kindly please update his picture gallery with the pictures uploaded by so many of his fans in his link below...

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/gallery/

Appreciate your support, thank you.
Manuvitamanu thumbnail
We want Kunal Karan Kapoor picure gallary to be updated,we have been asking for it several times but u haven't responded atleast now pls consider our request.
Akankshas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please update Kunal Karan Kapoor's picture gallery...
Mangales thumbnail
Please do update Kunal Karan Kapoor's gallery with new pictures. Lots of celebrities get new pictures uploaded but not Kunal. We have uploaded so many pictures. Hope you would look at all the pictures uplloaded.

Appreciate your support.
Dew1234 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's been too long that new photos of Kunal Karan Kapoor have not been uploaded in his photo gallery. Please upload new photos of Kunal Karan Kapoor.
pushpal71921843 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Please upload Kunal Karan Kapoor new pictures in his gallery. We fans posted lots of pictures of him but it's yet to be approved. It has been ages India forum uploaded Kunal Karan Kapoors picture. Please take immediate measures to approve thousands of fans request. Eagerly awaiting. Thank you
Anisamomin thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Please upload new pictures of Kunal Karan Kapoor in his gallery...
kingmidas thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, 
Please do update Kunal Karan Kapoor's picture gallery. We have been uploading his picture for quite sometime but none is updated so far. Could someone kindly look into matters about his picture gallery please.

Regards ðŸ˜Š

-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It has been 12 days since I made a request to update Kunal Karan Kapoor's picture gallery.

Kunal Karan Kapoor picture gallery link-

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/gallery/

Till now there is no response.

Where are you guys???This is a simple request I think.Can we please have your precious attention?

Kunal Karan Kapoor fans are regularly uploading high quality pictures without any watermark.They are also following the revised rules mentioned by the TM.Still the pictures are not getting approval.

His gallery was last updated in Feb,2014 i.e almost 3 years ago.In 2015 Kunal Karan Kapoor did Doli Armano Ki but not a single picture of his from this show went in the gallery.It only contains pictures from his previous show Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha Season 1 & 2(2012-2013).

I think it's rare that not a single picture of a TV celeb got approval in 3 long years.I know there is no time constraint for approving the uploaded pictures but fans have been trying hard for the last 3 years.It's a big gap.

There is no point uploading pictures then.It's frustrating.

Please look into this matter urgently and add some pictures to his gallery.

Waiting for a reply.
HappyVirus thumbnail
My friends and I have uploaded many pictures of Kunal Karan Kapoor complying with all the revised rules but they never get your approval.Kunal Karan Kapoor's picture gallery was last updated in Feb,2014.So not a single picture got your approval in three long years.Please,it's a humble request to those who are in charge of updating the pictures to take a look otherwise kindly state the reasons why the pictures are not getting approved.
No point uploading pictures and waiting indefinitely.It's very discouraging.