Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ayesha321

ok my decision is made..I want to smack Sid 😭...anyways he couldn't have known what happened but he over reacted. Should have judged prats reaction and cooled down earlier...anywyas I guess thats how men are😑

I felt just like you in the beginning, when I read, wanted to smack him because he over reacted,(guess I did not understand him ),  but than I love him because he care enough to go and talk to her, to find out what was the reason behind all that.😳

So, I agree with Priya as well, they really need to have that conversation, because he need to know how she felt, and he need to know how he is feeling, because up till now he thinks (wrongly) that this is only physical attraction.  So guess, he is in for some soul searching, and she is in to learn to thrust him again. 

And that all means that we will have many more chapters to looking forward to.😊
Jeeej!!! Happy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileys
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a sad update! Poor Prats πŸ˜­ I can really understand how she feels. You've portrayed so well through her dialogues and expressions how damaging that sort of rejection can be and how easy it can be for one to internalise the blame for it. I felt bad for Jagan too, because he never signed up for that situation and really didn't know how best to handle it without hurting her...

Sid spectacularly missed the point at the start (that annoyed me so much... men! Lol...), but I hope he has understood better after Prats' explanation and that he will handle it better from now on and minimise future awkwardness...
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya901

I think if Sid hadn't reacted that way then prats wouldn't have poured her heart out to Sid...
N the pain would be kept to herself forever..

Soo I guess whatever happens...happens for the best... 😊 😊

Yes you are right...but her wounds are raw again..anways this might bring Shiv to court her properly and not think it as a business  like he was thinking before. you know first date and slowly move on. This might bring him to see her in a different light and he would probably have to grovel for her now.πŸ˜† Edited by ayesha321 - 10 years ago
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

I felt just like you in the beginning, when I read, wanted to smack him because he over reacted,(guess I did not understand him ),  but than I love him because he care enough to go and talk to her, to find out what was the reason behind all that.😳

So, I agree with Priya as well, they really need to have that conversation, because he need to know how she felt, and he need to know how he is feeling, because up till now he thinks (wrongly) that this is only physical attraction.  So guess, he is in for some soul searching, and she is in to learn to thrust him again. 

And that all means that we will have many more chapters to looking forward to.😊
Jeeej!!! Happy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileys

The problem with me is that I have a very vivid imagination so whatever I am reading I kind of see it in pictures. So i saw how Prats was completely devastated and how her self esteem took a dip so I got mad at Sid but Like I said He didnt know what she went through and initially he was lost in his own sense of right and wrong so I guess he didnt really see what was happening and thought Prats was overreacting. I think the cold shower did him some goodπŸ˜† and he was able to think clearly hence saw that there must be more to Prats reaction then he can see. I am Glad they talked it out and now I think Prats will be little wary and Sid would do all the courtingπŸ˜†

I am eagerly waiting for next chapters too EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ
Priya901 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha321

</div>
<div>
Yes you are right...but her wounds are raw again..anways this might bring Shiv to court her properly and not think it as a business like he was thinking before. you know first date and slowly move on. This might bring him to see her in a different light and he would probably have to grovel for her now.πŸ˜†

Yeah her wounds are raw again...but I'm sure it's only to be healed permanently...
N I hope Sid now behaves a lil more maturely...n sweep our princess off her feet   πŸ˜³ 😳
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rula daala😭😭😭 well, not literallyπŸ˜›, but yes it was a pretty emotional chapter
Poor Pratz [Anu for me; pls don't mind my swinging pendulumπŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol]...

I too was quite pissed off at Sid's reaction [or over-reaction], but then all that was necessary to make her speak up... And the way he asks her to talk😳😳... so I felt good at the end...
[Or maybe I didn't really feel "good" when you stopped there πŸ˜›πŸ˜†]  Update chaiyeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PS:
 I liked the character Jagan in your story! Atleast he didn't use her up and then throw her as soon as he found someone better.. He didn't take advantage of her feelings... No one can blame "Jagan" here, since he was not at fault..! Its more like one-sided love, that P had and J didn't... Quite natural... They then had a divorce and he found a girl "after" their divorce... All this puts him in a good light! Great job Ginu😳😳 
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
oh...its so sad...

prats suddered so much...

jagan thought her as his younger sis...thats the worst...

what happened to sid???

many questions..pls update soon..
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€— Well, I was just on my wait out before😊 (just return home now, must peek immediately if you maybeπŸ˜ƒ put another update, such an addict on your story I am), but I just HAVE TO see if you updated, last night Nataly and I were stalking your thread every few min to see if there is something newπŸ˜›.πŸ˜†

So, I miss my bus (no prob, I catch another one) because your update is there and of course I have to read it. I LOVE your story so much, the way how you write it, the way how I feel when I read it. So beautiful, you should write books and make more people happy.

Sometimes I think I write too much in my comments, think people will think, this women is a bit crazy, liking all the post, writing such a long comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Well, I guess they wouldn't be wrong.I am behaving like crazy lunatic when Sy and your story is in question, and frankly,  I never know how to express myself short, neither how to hide when I am overwhelmed with something.

And I am always honest in everything that I write, it is just the way how I am feeling at that moment, never write to make someone happy or out of obligation.πŸ˜›
And I am so overwhelmed and mesmerized and enchanted (is this too muchπŸ˜²πŸ˜†)
with this story, and not having sunaoongi <patience> at all. I am so not good at waiting, I am more like onlinebuddy, when I read a book ( and I love to read books) if it interests me (like your story does) I would read it all night till I reach the end (it happened so many time).

So I do not know if you can imagine how impatient I am right now, never felt like this in last 5 months, so I am really grateful for that Gina. I can see that we will finish this thread soon, congrats for thatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and I hope the next one will fulfill all our dreams and wishes for this beautiful couple that live in your story and in our hearts. 😳

Aww, now I really am at a loss for words πŸ˜³

PS: Sunaoongi means I will tell u

patience is sabar :)
Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sladjana333

Gina,excellentπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Sladjo πŸ˜Š
VerboseG thumbnail

Well, I wanted to reply on this in the morning, but than I saw that Gina put new update, have to read it and comment, run to town to finish some work, and now I am back home. πŸ˜›

I read all the comments after last update, and I saw everybody is cheering for new update, but I do not believe Gina will post it in the last pages, she will keep it to post it in a brand new thread for a brand new start πŸ˜³πŸ˜› So lets finish this thread gals, as soon as we finish this, we have all the reason to believe that we will soon enjoy in the new chapter, right GinaπŸ˜†

So I want to answer Nataly :  Meine Liebe, it looks like you, me and Sultan will have to spend many nights in πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this position πŸ˜‰

Cheers to you sweetie!!! Ziveli!!

Because it looks like our knight will take a timeπŸ˜²πŸ˜†, maybe he join us in a bar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cheers πŸ˜†

or wherever we are, because I am sure our Princess will make him sweat a little bit more before she put the bridge down again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love that song : Gori, gori srce <Burn, burn, my heart> I am sure all three of us can sing it together with Sultan howling in a background πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aah, I am an open book to some πŸ˜†
Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago