Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

A Single Heartbeat: - For its Love

It's been one year since they left Mumbai and settled in Assam, Aryan, kaka and Meera loved this new place a lot. Sultan was really attached to this place; he loved to spent time in the forest and his estate. He used to walk more by enjoying the God's gift in the name of nature. His routine work include the morning walk, he never miss that bcz it remains madhu to him.

Before one year they used to call him as a Gangster but now everything has changed he was addressed as a Business man. Now he was a successful business man. Around him everything has changed even his living style, look and the rudeness to other all had changed but his love for Madhu didn't change a little bit. He was smiling outside, when he think of her inside.

Now his life is full of beautiful bright red roses but there is no fragment in them without her. His day starts with a morning walk which gives the sweet memories of her and ends with the moon were he sees her face. The Forest remains him about their 1st meeting. The estate remains him about her shall. The red color flower remains him about the color she applied on his face to save him from goons. The road was filled with color full leaves orange, green, yellow, brown and grey this gave him the memories of holi

He was walking in the rain and having the flash back of what happen in two week before. On that day he was in his office and got a call and the very next moment he was in the plane to Mumbai. The one hour journey to reach her was like 100 years for him. He left her and the place where they lived but his heart were living there oly. He got each and every update of madhu daily by his assistant who was appointed by him.  He really feared for her, in some way the danger may come so oly he did this. Some time he hates himself for doing this but he will be doing this still his heart accept that here after there is no danger for her.

He got a call from his assistant by saying that madhu had a very minor accident in the film set. He was having the green color shall by holding firmly. His heartbeat faster while he was walking towards her room. He wondered in terror if she still remembers him. He opened the door and what he saw there made his heart ache.

It was anger, disappointment, defeat and suddenly for the 1st time in past year his eyes accepted it's deft. Whenever his heart cried for her his eyes were so arrogant to show it's deft, but now it gave heavy rain of love in the form of love tears for his love. His angle. His life. In his heart and soul and mind, she was oly occupied. His heart still wishing that they all lived together. It was the one thing in his life that he regretted, the one thing he couldn't change the one thing that really depressed him at time although he tried not to let it.

His love is peace fully sleeping in the bed. Her hand was bandaged, though his mind knew it was oly a small injury but his heart was not ready to accept it so oly he was here to see her love. He moved toward her, she was like the same at the last time they met. He tried to ask his most favorite question "r u alright madhu" but something stopped him from asking.

"I still have the fear of losing u, even after knowing that u don't belong to me madhu" he spoke with her by knowing that there will be no replay from her, but to his surprise she tried to open her eyes slowly. He was happy and relieved; he rushed to her side to help but was stopped in middle.  What if she didn't reggae nice me? Or if her eyes express that i am a 3rd person, how can i take it? He hides himself from her behind the fully covered curtains.

She opened her eyes and started to search for someone, her eyes expressed that she was searching for someone who had not seen for long time. She tried to get down from the bed and a voice came from the door "r u leaving Biwi?" RK was standing in the door way with the medical report in his hand. "No Rk, something is strange. I can feel that someone were here RK. Mom used to say that u can feel the presents of someone who loves u lot when they were near u."

"ya madhu your mom was right, i am standing here oly na". "but RK now oly u''' ''" her sentence was stopped by the entry of driver. "Sir car is ready" he said and left. "Madhu y u slipped in the set huh??????" asked RK while tey were leaving from the room. "No idea''" said that and she left the room. "I think something had happened to u madhu" with that they walked towards the exit, but madhu was looking back till they reached home as if expecting someone.

Sultan's was suddenly brought to the present by feeling something strange. While he was walking in the rain by accidently he collided with a girl who seemed to come up out of no were. She was in green color dress She was having handful of dark red roses. Her head and face was covered with her green color shall.

"I am really sorry i didn't see u" by telling that he bent down to pick the rose. "r u alright''" he was unable to finish the sentence after seeing her face, which was shown fully to him. He was in a full shock. Before he could speak one more word his mobile disturbed him. He turned it for a second and saw that there was no one before him, no roses. He was confused but his eyes saw wat it has to been seen it was madhu. He ran to 1km but there were no spot of human beings.

He attend the call and it was from his assistant "sir all is done, now i am in airport oly Bhujang's flight reached the destination no more danger, sir" told the bold voice. "Ur job is done. Ur relived from this work. Thank u so much" told sultan, but his eyes were searching for the girl. After one hour of searching he went home. He went near the safe box and he touched the green color shall with the tear in his eyes'''. "i miss u madhu, ur not with me so that i won't stop loving u"

Authors Voice: I know some of them will be anger with me for not making them as a pair...i am really sorry for that. I have to show the love for Madhu by Sultan😳

If u like it means press the like button and comment below. don't forget to tell me which part or line u liked the most😳😳😳

Edited by prabha.abha - 10 years ago
prabha.abha thumbnail

Surely in my next story they will be paired

Edited by prabha.abha - 10 years ago
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it please do continue soon 😊
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it,Prabha. Like it because they understand each other so well. Unrequited love is always attractive,because it has an undercurrent of tension and a yearning for things to get better. 
It is tthis expectation that makes it so beautiful.there is a thrill in this pain and agony.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just loved it and really cnt wait for your next sulbala scene. It was truly beautiful written.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You did a great job Prabha.

Looking forward to more works from you.

Good Luck .
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

loved it,Prabha. Like it because they understand each other so well. Unrequited love is always attractive,because it has an undercurrent of tension and a yearning for things to get better. 
It is tthis expectation that makes it so beautiful.there is a thrill in this pain and agony.

thank u so muchπŸ€— I Love U😳

prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

You did a great job Prabha.

Looking forward to more works from you.

Good Luck .

thank uπŸ˜›

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful,Prabha,loved it.😳I love this Sultan,who cares but does not impose.πŸ˜‰But me love every roop of Sultan,so waiting for ure next OS.😊