Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suj01

Good she told him to not suppress his smile😆

Hehe. Ajji and we very well understand the keemat of that smile. =D
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Suj: Absolutely!!! and she is right he should not suppress his emotions!
@Doc: Yes that was another adorable one! there is something about Aaji that is soo beautiful! Tomorrow will be interesting for sure!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Oh wait I forgot about the other scene where he gives her prasad and she holds her wrong hand up... ROFL

he is like life mein tumhe sab utla karne ka hai kya 🤣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Kya Poochon??

Mumbai mein kitna Ganje Hai  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kuch bhi naam se bhulata hain...vaccuum cleaner ðŸ¤£

arre yaar yeh ladaai kab khatam hogi...from today's story before the precap am sure tomorrow we will get to see bambaari...he will blast,yell, scream at her and after realising that she was not at fault the heer teri scene will take place...but this time am sure Antara usse maaf nahin karegi...haddh ho gayi...kab aayenge dono nazdeek 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved today's episode,it was so funny and it was lovely to watch Raghu and Antara interact without fighting or without the obvious mera mahi moments. It should pretty obvious to everyone in the room except for Raghu and Antara that there is some major chemistry happening there.I also liked the fact that Antara was't backing away from Raghu and was willing to contradict him and even laugh at him😆. Machmach as usual was😆, confusion ka king he is.
And I am glad for Rasika, what Ajji would have taken atleast a month to do, in 2 days, she got Raghu and Antara together under the shower🤣. 
Oh Rasika

Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Lata...

kuch bhi naam se bhulata hain...vaccuum cleaner ðŸ¤£

arre yaar yeh ladaai kab khatam hogi...from today's story before the precap am sure tomorrow we will get to see bambaari...he will blast,yell, scream at her and after realising that she was not at fault the heer teri scene will take place...but this time am sure Antara usse maaf nahin karegi...haddh ho gayi...kab aayenge dono nazdeek 

Lata ROFLROFL you might as well take a back seat ROFLLL this is going to be a long ride ROFLLL  Even Ayaz said that the love track per say wont start anytime soon 😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved todays episode ...
it was so cute :)
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

I loved today's episode,it was so funny and it was lovely to watch Raghu and Antara interact without fighting or without the obvious mera mahi moments. It should pretty obvious to everyone in the room except for Raghu and Antara that there is some major chemistry happening there.I also liked the fact that Antara was't backing away from Raghu and was willing to contradict him and even laugh at him😆. Machmach as usual was😆, confusion ka king he is.

And I am glad for Rasika, what Ajji would have taken atleast a month to do, in 2 days, she got Raghu and Antara together under the shower🤣. 
Oh Rasika

CAT you cant do your PHD today.. you will have to wait till tomorrow now ROFL ROFLROFL
and yes it was nice to see them not fighting but they will be back to square one tomorrow ROFL

I still cant get over that one scene:

Kya Poochon?
Mumbai kitne Ganje Hain ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

I loved todays episode ...
it was so cute :)

Absolutely and it was soo refreshing to see them acting cordial with each other for once 😆