Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: avyarima

We have to give credits to whom credit is due. I see new actors who start a new show and just because...they are shown physically and emotionally abusing the female lead, but romantically looking at them secretly. (which is really crippy in real life ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ) they fly to the top of the chart๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  Not that i am against them since I really love ASR, Maan, and now Raghu.

I like your  feelings as Fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ...God when i saw your description on physical and emotionally abusing  female lead ..i was like where i am in which Forum ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...

i am so missing such sentences here..when i saw your profile pic i got that you are once Kushi Fan ๐Ÿ˜‰..

Nice to here that  you love ASR...โ˜บ๏ธ

In BV forum i  can only see more of Anandi and ganga fans as of now here ..And Jagiya was always underplayed in the serial ..as negative character..these days they are showing his positive side .. though he did best in both angles ..so Hopefully people will come and like him ๐Ÿ˜› ..and eventually his rank increases๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

The other serials as you said i think most of the youngsters watch love stories ..so BV is not totally love story ..its a social message oriented family serial so  here in the BV  the actors ranking differs..

Like Exactly SP serial DABH ..the serial is always on 1st TRP's but the actors are not at good rankings in IF ..   

Edited by vasiraju - 10 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I like your  feelings as Fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ...God when i saw your description on physical and emotionally abusing  female lead ..i was like where i am in which Forum ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...

i am so missing such sentences here..when i saw your profile pic i got that you are once Kushi Fan ๐Ÿ˜‰..

Nice to here that  you love ASR...โ˜บ๏ธ

In BV forum i  can only see more of Anandi and ganga fans as of now here ..And Jagiya was always underplayed in the serial ..as negative character..these days they are showing his positive side .. though he did best in both angles ..so Hopefully people will come and like him ๐Ÿ˜› ..and eventually his rank increases๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

The other serials as you said i think most of the youngsters watch love stories ..so BV is not totally love story ..its a social message oriented family serial so  here in the BV  the actors ranking differs..

Like Exactly SP serial DABH ..the serial is always on 1st TRP's but the actors are not at good rankings in IF ..   

yeah, i understand what you mean. And yes! you really explained why his rating is low.
Sometimes i really wish this show ends already. i want to Shashank in a new character. I know what ever it is, he will rock it. I really cant wait.

By time way...who wouldn't love Khushi's Laad Governor? Barun made it easy to love Anjeli's Chote. Sarun forever!!!
Edited by avyarima - 10 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Truthseeker

Sorry , my mistake. Read some post about Jagya and his goodness before reading yours...guess all got juggled in my head and i came on the wrong thread.  What i said about that character was true  but it shouldn't have been said in this thread which is only related to the actor. Apologies! 

i feel you dear. you dont need to apologies

i really hated Jagya's character too. And i think it still has its lapses. I still dont believe he doesnt seem to think of contacting Gauri again. i dont think he deserve a good woman like Ganga and my God!!!! the attention his love life is getting from everyone in the show really disgusts me. he did few good things all of a sudden everyone is looking for a brand new wife...who is also suppose to make him happy?๐Ÿ˜ก

I dont like Jagya's character, but i dont hate him any more. I am still trying to forgive him. ( sorry i still cant get over with he did).
thats why i was only trying to appreciate Shashank for taking up a character this complex and making good use of his talent to bring Jagya to life.