Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

OMG my mouth was wide open when i read the last line...my my jaw is paining now...anyways wow wow wow i mean we finally got the kiss yaay๐Ÿฅณthe most awaited moment is finally here

Let me begin by saying that this has to be one of the most funny and hilarious chapter with the most beautiful ending ever...
I just loved how asad kept on teasing zoya first by singing the song,then on the pretext of getting his lapto and then the bread๐ŸคฃOmg teh last one had me laughing like anything.omg i could totally imagine zoya flushed face and her heavy breathing whenever asad was near her๐Ÿ˜ณ
So finally asad asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted him to kiss her๐Ÿ˜ณasad dude you ask why stop torturing the poor girl ๐Ÿ˜†and zoya's blabber and reasoning why she wanted asad to kiss her was hilarious๐Ÿ˜†but finally asad took the cue and kissed her ๐Ÿ˜ณbeautiful kiss
can't wait to see how they will react after they have kissed and when finally  the adrenaline washen off๐Ÿ˜Š

Hahaha oops didn't mean to hurt your jaw :p Glad you enjoyed it as much as you did!! (: And yes, their reaction will be soon too, let me write it first (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: DancingDiva.

I feel all mushy like a puddle!

It was sooo romantic! 

Writers like you keeping bringing up the  expectations of my man! ANd hopefully he'll be able to meet them! 

Sorry for going off track!

But AMAZINGLY AWESOME FANTASTIC Update! Thanks for a back to back update!

-Nisha

Haha these are merely my expectations too, that's why I write them :p But anyway, glad you liked it!! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luckyforever

tera kiss se hai pahle ka nata koi
yun kiss se jee nahi lalchata koi .

tune kiss de ke meri zindagi
zindagi badal di

such a kissable update it was
hope to see the continuation of kissa kiss ka .
lots of kisses for you for this mindblowing quick and kissable update .

Hahaha kya shayari tha! Thank you! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Read last 3 up-date at the same time...I just can't undertsand when you up-date and when not...You are like a Ninja, who comes and goes without letting us know...๐Ÿ˜†

That was Wow...KISSe nahi acha lagta, sirif Usi KISSi koh jiska naam Tanveer hai...๐Ÿคฃ lol

Mr.Khan was so naughty and smug in these up-dates...โ˜บ๏ธ lol And I want to know what he was thinking when he just KISSed her...๐Ÿ˜ณ reading you telling Asya's FF is so much fun...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

@-HoneyBunch- I am your fan...as you come to know about when this Ninja up-dates before then anyone... ๐Ÿ‘

HAHA ninja!! I love it. I was thinking of changing my username since forever, and you just gave me a good idea hehe thank you!! (: And really glad you liked the update (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchantress

You are cruel.. Girl, you can't go away without completing it.. Ek kiss ke liye itna tadpe hum and mila bi wo aj... Finally, I was so excited but their the update came to a halt.. My kismat... But, that was so romantic.. Hayeee.. Worth wait, yar.. Zoya's incoherent babbling and thoughts were like too funny, she was too nervous but them the kiss bought me to the edge of my seat.. I NEED A FREAKING DESCRIPTION  off course of the intense kiss , please, pretty please with a cherry on top and that too a bit faster please... LOVED IT...

Dee

Don't worry, description agle update mein hai :p Glad you liked it!! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: me2you

Hereby, I would like to declare and announce that this was one of your BEST updates EVER!!!๐Ÿ‘

Oh...My...God... he kissed her... Oh...My...God... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Reading this part was uncontrollable. Mr. Khan singing a Hindi song??? So unlike him! But so lovable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
''Aapko kuch chahiye tha?" (Haan, mujhe ek kiss chahiye) 
Aur kuch chahiye aapko?" (Haan, mujhe ek aur kiss chahiye...aur ek...aur ek...aur ek...) 
"tell me what you want from me," (Will you be able to hear it and promise me to give me what I ask for...Mujhe KISSi bhi tarah ek kiss chahiye) 
Oops, was I thinking my gutter wala mind out loud?!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The last paragraph just did it for me!!! First Zoya with her explanation about why she wants to be kissed. That was hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ She could not think straight bechari. I don't blame her, any girl would go into a mental block if Asad Ahmed Khan is holding your hands and God knows what else he is doing to you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
And then...

Asad's warm lips press against hers (Aur mein yahan pagal ho rahi thi) โ˜บ๏ธ

Finally!!! Kitna sathaya tu ne humein. Wait after wait, update after update and yes finally the kiss is here. Thank you, thanks a lot! Could not have asked for more ๐Ÿค—
Do I want this kiss to end...NO... ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha oh my, what a long and lovely comment <3 Sorry for making you wait for this long hahaha, I was tryna build up to it you see :p Your own obsession with kissing Asad goes beyond Zoya's I think hahaha. Glad you liked it!! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luckyforever

if you won't mind
then i would really like to see a super jealous zoya in your story .
i don't know why but i always think that you can describe a jealous and protective zoya really well ...

Haha hmm, maybe not in this story. I'll try something like that next time!!
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: webuser7

Once again thanks for the special mention! I am floored by your sweet gesture!! It took me completely by surprise!!  ๐Ÿค—

Another brilliant and hilarious update! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  As Terence ( a dancer judge on a Dance reality show) would say, "It was a CHUMMESHWARI update. Muah" ๐Ÿ˜‰

Asad is such a tease! Loved seeing this naughty side! Poor Zoya was so flustered! But the girl sure has guts to openly ask him to kiss her! And he finally did it. Woo hoo! ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿฅณ

Fantastic job! You are truly a talented writer!  ๐Ÿ‘

You're welcome (: Hahahaha you even brought in Terence!! Really glad you enjoyed the part as much as you did (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForbiddenFruit

Eeehhh! They kissed! Yayayaya! They kissed!
M floating in heaven here!
M a silent reader of ur stories...I stalked dis thread for ages...but never commented (because m such a lazy ass)...I was sad wen u went on a temporary hiatus...but now reading ur fantastic updates...I just hd to comment!
I love all ur stories! Mangalpur madness is 1 of mah fav QH stories! Ur one-shots r cute n hilarious too!
U build up d stories just perfectly ...the anticipation of the kiss is sumtyms e1 more exciting dan d kiss itself.

Love love.lurrveee d update!
I vil try to comment frequently now! Keep d story rocking!

Haha I'm glad you broke your silence then!! (: And I'm really happy to know that you've enjoyed reading all my works so far, that's very heartwarming (: Glad you liked it!! (:
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goingreen

Haha oh my, what a long and lovely comment <3 Sorry for making you wait for this long hahaha, I was tryna build up to it you see :p Your own obsession with kissing Asad goes beyond Zoya's I think hahaha. Glad you liked it!! (:

Haan hoon obsessed, koi problem ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Hahahaha, tell me who is not! ๐Ÿ˜› No am waiting for the reaction and side effects of the kiss ๐Ÿ˜‰ Aur haan ek aur baat...I am also obsessed with long comments, so be ready for that ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by me2you - 10 years ago