I failed in love mama and papa epilogue pg 28

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Concept
Here the story revolves around Palak who was lost in love and how Aarya handle her and give her strength.
Do you like this concept?

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail

I failed in love mama and papa

It was the night time. Aarthi came to room to see Yash is playing a game with Payal and Ansh.

"Oh three of you are playing a game. Where's Palak and Ayu?"

"Palak is in her room. she said she'll come. she was in a sad mood." Said Payal

"And Ayu went to sleep with Dadaji!  Said Ansh.

"Mama come to play with us."

"Oh you are now young not kids. why are still playing? When will you grow up?"

"Where is it written mama when we get old that you can't play?"

This shocked Yash and Aathi as Yash used to say this when ever he wants to romance with Aarthi.
Only one word he has changed was play for romance.πŸ˜‰

"Yashji!..."

"I didn't tell him anything Aarthiji!" Yash said who also was shocked in this comment.

"why mama you both look shocked?"

No nothing beta. I'll go and check with Palak. I'll bring her soon here. "

"Mama bring her soon. We can play another game after she comes. You also join us."
Aarhi left smilingly.
 "They have grown up but has never changed." She thought to her self.

She went to Palak's room to find Palak is crying badly.
She rushed to her and hugged her.

"Beta what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Mama...mama... I failed in love. Mohan went away from me mama..."

"What??? How does it happen?"
She felt sudden scare covering her heart.

"He has another girl mama. He's going to marry her mama.I tried to stop him mama. He didn't listen to me. He said his world is she. He broke my dreams mama. I thought of a life with him and now I have to live without him. Don't know how to do? AsI can't imagine a single day without him. He said we'll be friends. But how can I change my love into a friendship ma? He asked me to marry someone else. How could I ever think of that ma when he is in my heart? How can I forget the moments I spent with him. I thought that I got everything in my life the day he said me he loves me but everything changed now. It was just a dream? I'm so unlucky ma. " She said crying.
Aarthi hugged her tight.
"Don't cry beta. Don't...everything happens for good. Have strength."
Just then Yash Payal and ansh who came to surprise Palak came in. They heard whole convo.

Yash came and hugged them both.He knew Aarthi will be weak as it's like repeating her past.

Tears ran down his cheeks.

"Palak, Don't cry for someone who doesn't know your value. Your mama is right. Get strength. You know what mama went through her young age. Learn from her. Because of her courage she faced life with Ansh. You always wanted to be like her. Now it's time to show that you have courage like her."

"Palak why didn't you tell me it earlier I would have punched him if you had told me earlier. Now also not too late. I'll show him ..."

"Ansh calm down" Said Yash touching his shoulders.

"I know how much you love Palak. But think that if you force him to marry Palak, she will surely suffer. It's good it happened this way. If after getting married to her if he goes after another girl what will happen to her? think. Let it be finish like it. God saved our Palak ffrom something bad.Though it's hard for her now it happened fot her own good."

"Palak listen to me beta your papa, me Payal and Ansh are with you. We love you more than anything else. We'll be always with you. If you want to cry, cry till your pain is out. But don't let him take away your courage and strength. Show him the way he can live without you that you can live without him. Show the world that your love is not your weakness but your strength."

"Yes Palak beta we are always with you. We will never force you to marry soon or to forget Mohan. Your mama and I both know what you are going through now as we also went throughthat phase in our lives. But beta we beg you, don't do anything wrong. Don't take any wrong decision. Please beta."

Palak hugged Yash and said
"Papa I promise I will never do anything wrong or take any wrong decision. But I can't forget him papa. His my first love and he is my life. What wrong did I do to him?"

"You didn't do anything wrong to him beta. It's him who is unlucky to get your love. Give yourself time. The time will heal your wounds.Whenever you want to cry we all are with you to cry beta. For your mama and papa you are too precious."

"Mama, I still can't understand what went wrong in our relationship. once when I sat for my exam, he went to pray for me to the madir. He said You go for the exam I'll pray for you in the mandir and he did. He was the one who always behind my studies? Why mama? Why ?this happened to me? Will I ever find some one who loves me like him?"

"You will find a better person than him. The way I found your papa. You will find a person who will be like your papa who loves you and will take care of you and who always try your beat to make you happy. Think this is a lesson life gave you. You may never know beta this experience in life will help you in the future. " 
Palak cried and slept on Aarthi's lap. Payal also stayed beside her.

Ansh went to his room. He was so upset as he loves his sister so much and he is helpless as he cannot do anything to help her.

Aarya's room
"Yashji! i don't know what to say? My daughters life became like mine. I never wanted any girl to face what I went through!"

"Aarthiji! don't worry we should be happy as she is saved before her marriage. If she gets to know about this affair after her marriage what will happen to her? She will go though what you went through. Aarthiji you faced the life so couragesly after what happened to you. Please teach her the same thing. Please don't be discouraged. I know it hurts you when  your daughter face something tragic like this. But trust we both can show be the strength of her and we can lead her to a happy life?"

"Yes Yashji! We'll help her.We faced together so many problems the life brought us. In this problem also we'll shower her with the courage together."
Then they hugged  to give sstrength to each other. It was an emotional moment for them.

Special update 1- pg 6
Special update 2 - pg 9
Special update 3 -pg 11
Special update 4 -pg 14
Special update 5 -pg 17
Special update 6 -pg 20
special update 7 - pg 23
final update  - pg 25

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Of course you continue.
. I love to read your OS (if I get time to read them πŸ˜” ) πŸ˜†
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Of course you continue.

. I love to read your OS (if I get time to read them πŸ˜” ) πŸ˜†

Thanks dear for the encouragement. I almost gave up. Always when I'm in doubt to continue a story you were the one who encouraged me. Thanks dear. Read it when you have time. even I'm hoping to update tomorrow. i have to update  A story of Aarya also.
prachidalmia thumbnail
good concept please up[date soon
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachidalmia

good concept please up[date soon

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another interesting plot from u kateπŸ˜ƒ

these days i m getting more of aarya from u dear and i m loving itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
pls go aheadπŸ˜‰

will be waiting
thank u for giving one more osπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

another interesting plot from u kateπŸ˜ƒ

these days i m getting more of aarya from u dear and i m loving itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
pls go aheadπŸ˜‰

will be waiting
thank u for giving one more osπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Rosey. I was wondering whether people like it as it will be emotional and would talk a bout a loss. Ok dear I'll update tomorrow.πŸ˜ƒ
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Thank you so much Rosey. I was wondering whether people like it as it will be emotional and would talk a bout a loss. Ok dear I'll update tomorrow.πŸ˜ƒ

so what if it is emotional as long as our beloved aaryar there everything will be good

we will definitely like it as i trust ur writingsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

so what if it is emotional as long as our beloved aaryar there everything will be good

we will definitely like it as i trust ur writingsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much dear!πŸ€—