Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
"If" this is true, my deepest sympathies for Sriti and Jagan fans πŸ€—

shalinii173 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kknkk

wah wah... really cvs have lost it now...( if there was any of it left in the first place...πŸ˜†)!!!!

Why don't they kill both anandi and shiv as well and continue the show with saanchi as the balika vadhu ... then they can have another set of multiple choices for jagya... and the story continues for another 5000 episodes... till saanchi's mental level finally grows up...😑... sorry, cudnt find the emoticon for throwing up buckets full...🀒

Sanchi as balika vadhu? she can be a bandar vadhu πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I might be accused of spreading rumors, but I was just reminded that in the phase when we SYians were desperately calling the PH, one of our friends was clearly told that neither Ganga nor Sanchi will be Jagya's wife. It will be someone else altogether. πŸ˜•

This was 3-4 months ago, and the PH is known for lying to callers, but I just thought I should share this info.

Please ignore if you think I am lying or talking through my hat or the call was inconsequential.

Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

I might be accused of spreading rumors, but I was just reminded that in the phase when we SYians were desperately calling the PH, one of our friends was clearly told that neither Ganga nor Sanchi will be Jagya's wife. It will be someone else altogether. πŸ˜•

This was 3-4 months ago, and the PH is known for lying to callers, but I just thought I should share this info.

Please ignore if you think I am lying or talking through my hat or the call was inconsequential.

no dear why we will accuse you Thanks for sharing  so what cvs are up to seriously they think even now they brought Gawari madam as saint we will not accept it ever πŸ‘ŽπŸΌif they wanted Gawari then they should not have introduced Ganga or if introduced should  not have made her love Jagaya After making her love him after showing khoon bhari maang to us after showing they are perfect for each other They will push someone new or Gawari into it and kill Ganga πŸ˜‘

BV will see its death am sure if this news is true they won't get even zero TRPs😑in minus they will get πŸ˜‘
Edited by saba113 - 10 years ago
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat a crap new is this ! Ganga dies and Sanchi Jagya marriage...if its really going to happen then shame that they called themself creativs...the whole article was so fullish. God their love for Sanchi is unbareble. I cant imagin BV now widout Sriti . JaGan is the resion me and many other viewers watching this show. I hope this news is fake.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
It looks like BV's fame has gone to Cvs heads. How can they replace actors repeatedly? If this truely happens, I pray Viewers Fire BV. 😑
Libra123 thumbnail
I believe it's a rumor. But if it really happens there is only one explanation. Making anandi and ansh acceptable and nothing else. As Jagan have become very popular and people watch this show for Shashank, sriti and Jagan. 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
they sound like they have some pretty confirmed news from reliable sources. well, im not allowed to like any show or get attached to jodis. it's a sign from God that I need to stop it already. I bet this is true news and Sriti or Shashank will confirm it soon. Goodbye Balika Vadhu.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
so coz of mannu only jagya calls off his wedding with sachi...i hope he would abopt mannu..😳if something happens to ganga...but the death of ganga would be more worse...coz everyone are bearing with the saja track just to see jagan in future...πŸ˜‰

i really wish that this article is fake...πŸ˜†

anyways tfs...😊
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope dis news is false , but even if by any chance it is true then I won't really be surprised. This disgusting PH and channel has d habit of breaking the heart of fans.If dey can replace d actress who played d role of anandi for three year at d most crucial point of our real Ansh's story, dey can very well do dat to someone who just entered d show just a few months ago.

Anyways, I really hope dis news is false cause as a real Ansh fan I know how it feels ur favourite couple is broken or killed. It is very painful. I really don't want d Jagya-ganga fans to go through d same heartbreak which we had to go through...