Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice. Even I was shocked when Yash ignored Aarthi.
Now happy as both are together now. 
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
First all I am saying sorry to you hundred times holding my ears coz I am not available on your posts for a long time.I have got your PM for pt 3-5 and didn't comment then.May be for that reason you have coz now you have reached at pt 9.I am really feeling very guilty dear.Actually last two weeks were not good for me at all and after that I gave my own update.But it was too lengthy that I lost all my energy on it.SO I decided to take some time to read your update.But it was my mistake yaar.I should have informed you.I am really really sorry.But dont worry.I will repent for my mistake.Now I am gonna read all the parts altogether and will give you feedback one after another.😉😉😉.
Hope you will forgive me now...😳😳
Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Part three
This part was awesome.Liked the way you have portrayed Yash and Arti's character in a contrasting way.I really appreciate it dear.Very well done.👏👏👏
What I am loving the most is how Yash keep observing each and everything about Arti...her dress..her talking and eating style...her childish attitudes.It proves that he is falling for Arti more and more.But Arti is still unaware of it...😆😆.
SO Yash wants to meet again Arti..😳😳.
I am running to the nest one...😉😉
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Part four
Awww Yash was so eager to meet Arti and she just denied him..very bad Arti...😕😕
It was so nice to see that a man like Aash who is very much determined in his decision is breaking his promise and looking at Arti with affection...wow...I m impressed...😳😳😳
Pashant is back and he wants Arti back in his life...SHitt...😡😡
Prashant I wanna kill you kamina.😡😡😡
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Part Five
First of all
I am not agree with u that it was a boring part.No dear it was not boring at all.In fact the u have handled the whole part was very nice and very well written.I felt very bad for Arti when I found that Prashant wants to back in her life and Dubey is also supporting that Kamina.Thank God that Shova ma was there to support Arti.
Vidhi's engagement is broken..😭😭 I really felt very bad to see this.Hope Arya will make everything fine between them..😃😃
Yash is angry to see Prashant and I am loving it.I wanna to see some emotion in Arti for Yash also.COz it's going one sided now.
Going to read the next part...😉😉
But you have done a great job dear...👏👏👏👏

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Part six
Again a very good update Jeetu.Was feeling ver bad for Arti coz she was suffering all  these without having any fault of her.That man was really sick.I just felt to give him a kick...😡😡😡
But finally our hero came on the screen.Yash was behaving so nicely wit Arti.I liked his changing attitude towards her but why Arti is trying to avoid him so badly...😭😭😭 .? In fact she is so rude with him..😕😕
FInally Arti got to know the truth that it was Yash who has settled everything between Bidhi and Pankaj and now their marriage will take place...I am so proud of you Yash...😃😃😃 and now time to change Arti's pov about him also...😳😳😳😳
Wow the story is running in a great detection Jeetu.You are really maintaining the story in a great way dear...👏👏👏👏

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Part seven
OMG Jeetu what a rocking update it was dear.While reading this each I was smiling all the time dear..it was too good.👏👏👏👏
The shopping mall scene was just wow for me...👏👏👏 Yash is choosing dress for Arti but in the most beautiful  way..I really love the scene so much.It was really great to see how YAsh gifted the dress to Arti and send her mes to accept his gift.And when Arti rejects it he send heart broken sign...wow .I just cant believe it's the same Yash who showed attitude to Arti all the time..😳😳😳
And finally Arti is also feeling for him..waiting for his call...😉😉😉
Their restaurant wala scene was superb.Loved to see how Yash still feels his dead wife.It shows how honest he is for his relation.
Overall it was a very well written and superb update Jeetu...👏👏👏

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
😉
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
😉
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
great update...how different they both are like her mom said...arti is talkive impulsive and yash quiet and does not push forward...waiting to see what happens...is she there in his future???