OS. I Hope He Buys You Flowers

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone.

So I was sat in in the good old UK and thought about posting a one shot.  I was listening to the radio and this song came on and thought that I would write a one shot for you guys,  It is definitely an OS this time πŸ˜†  Before reading can I make one small  request? 😊  Please listen to the song in the link and the words.

OK so here goes.   Previous disclaimers prevail.  This OS is all my own work I hope you guys like it.   If not then it is somebody else's πŸ˜†

I HOPE HE BRINGS YOU FLOWERS AND HOLDS YOU HAND

He watched with a sinking heart as he saw the love of his life slip out of his grasp, remembering her big eyes, filled with sadness and tears as he stood before her and tried to give her his reasons.

"You are leaving me now?"  She whispered and turned away from him.  He knew she did that because she did not want him to see her cry.  But see he did and it cut him to pieces.

"How can I make you understand?  It is for the best."  He walked away knowing that she had sunk to the floor in her pain, sobbing her heart out.  For the briefest of moments he stalled, the pull greater than his rational thought.  He wanted to stop right there.  To turn around, run back to her, take her in his arms and kiss her tears away.

Instead he squeezed his eyes shut and closed his ears to her pain.  "Goodbye."  He whispered and shut the door behind him.

So now he found himself standing at the perimeter of the gathering, a happy occasion.  She had contacted him and made a request.  He could not deny her.    He was within earshot and heard her laugh and smiled a bittersweet smile.  She would have laughed that way for him and she did.  When he promised that he would be with her always.  To hold her hand when times got tough, to never let her tears stain her beautiful face and always to wake up next to her.  He had broken those promises and sullied her memory of their precious times together.

Not feeling strong enough to face her he walked away, reaching the gate in long strides.

"Where are you going?"  A voice called behind him.  "You cannot go."  He turned to see Najma running after him.  She looked divine in a sapphire blue suit, so pretty and sophisticated.  "At least stay a while."  He reached out and hugged her. 

"Sweet Najma."  He whispered.  "Let me go.  I cannot bear this pain anymore."  He wiped the two stray tears that escaped from his eyes.

"Why not?"  Najma stood back, looked at the house and back at him.  "You were invited to the wedding.  At least attend and see it through to the end that is all I ask of you.  Then she will be yours no more. You will know that and she will move on and make a new life for herself."  Najma was not going to let him be.  Out of all the people he thought would stand by him he was shocked by her stance.   As if on auto pilot he allowed her to lead him back to the house.

Asad held the curtain up and looked at the bride.  She beamed at him.  He stepped forward and took her by the hand and led her to the groom and joined their hands together in union.

"She is your amanat now.  Take care of her."  He requested.  The happy couple beamed at each other.

He watched as the bride basked in the compliments and congratulations of the attending guests.  His tears now fell freely.  He had lost her.  She was no longer his.  Dilshad had moved on and found someone else to buy her flowers and hold her hand.

OK so it is not an AsYa OS but I hope you liked it anyways.   Dilshad is an awesome mother.  She may be a character but she is a role model and I felt that she deserved some of her own happiness.

If anyone wants to throw any chappals then size 5 or 6 will fit me fine .  I am not fussy.  Tamatars should be soft.  If you want you can throw some cheese and bread too.  I fancy a sandwich. πŸ˜†

Edited by Xarina - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice OS
Grat job, I loved it :)
MissReadingFaye thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
MashAllah that was beautiful with a capital B. β€οΈ
A welcome change from reading AsYa stories, not  that 
I am tired of them in any way or form, but your OS is 
well written, articulate, expressive yet beautifully succinct. 

I felt his pain through your expressive & articulate writing. πŸ‘

Thank you,

LoVe LoVe

Fatima . L aka Ambreen :)
SerialKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BTW i love the title!!...
Bruno Mars is my favorite..😳
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww a happy ending for dilshad... makes me believe everyone can... fantastic os :)
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i always love reading on the full family. Very very very good πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Loved the way you wrote on Asad and Najma's brotherhood and Rashid's pain. Great one. 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Dilshaad finding her own happiness. Wonderful idea!

Though I believe, Dilshaad will never love again. She will find her happiness in her children's happiness. And, no, she won't go back to Rashid either. So, I don't think something like this will happen.

Yet, the idea on its own is pretty good.
Afr.uu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7