Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice part..
Continue soon
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice dear...
So Sameer and Sakshi already knew eachother...thats really nice...

Cont. soon...
eshasrk thumbnail
Awesome update...love it
So Saakshi has her family with her in this story, which is very nice and I love the bond btwn the family members and Sam...
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow Raizadas here in this ff ... I love them...My ever fav programme and Arnav is there one more Hotwa...how will I handle two-2 hottwas together... Hahahaha jokes apart... Love this concept... And Sakhshi is the part of the Raizada family...Really-2 thank u very much Rati... But why Arnav called ETF there ... What happened???? Plz update it soon ... Thanks sweety once again 😊 Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PoohLover

yuppie me first...ressie res πŸ₯³
hey congrats for being firstπŸ₯³
unres😳😳😳

Oye soni kudi...you are back with an update..thats just awesome...
thanks so much partnr...😊😊😊
Coming to the update...haha love sakshi sense of humour..the way she was praying to lord to save her from arjun and then her and prem convo...that too funny actually
Hehehhehe thanks so much..I know she has courage lekin Sakshi hai todi nautanki toh banti hai boss
Omg this khadoos and akduu AAcp...look how he is talking to sakshi...im really gonna give him a sweet punch..dhishyum dhishyum but haan i really love akdu Acp and his miss publicist fights...its just alag and totally uniqueπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Oh sure I will punch him on ur behalf too..Ya thats their trademark...without nok jhok how can Arjun and Sakshi become Arakshi..
Did i read write...Arnav singh Raizada and family in precap...thats sounds really interesting..am too excited now to read next part
Yes madam u read write..The might ASR is returning and that too in my story..infact all of Raizada's are returning..Hope u like the way i have included them.
Ps- i really want to see Arjun realizing that he behaved very rudely to sakshi and he should not have talked like that😳
He will ...he will sweetheart..hum hain nah...we will make him realizeπŸ˜†
Pps-please please you continue utting song in your updates..i just loove them
thanks so much..Atleast some one is there who does not hate my fantasy for putting songs in the updates
Ppps- oye tum director bhi ban gayi kya...screen rotating to Arjun then back to Sakshi..kya baat kya baat kya baat...awesome ji πŸ˜†
Hehehhe...Trying to be..πŸ˜† thanks so much..
Ppps-thank you very much for this amazing update..me just loooves it ⭐️
⭐️

thanks so so so much dear...I really appreicate you commenting every time..thanks means a lot sis..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

thanks so much πŸ˜Š
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peppygirl

Hey soo intresting .angry young man arjun ki dialouges are so.gud.
Poor.sakshi shez always at the recieving end.
And precap kya tha asr family cant wait yaar
update sooon

thanks so much..he is Akdu ACP..abhi toda toh akad dikhaye ga..It will change..kuch waqt lage ga..but it will change...😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

Love it! abhi ACP ko pata chalega how it feels when he behaves like an ass to everyone! Yayay I love this Sakshi! She is strong, confident and smart!

thanks so much..ya partner..agar ACP akdu hai toh Sakshi bhi teeki mirchi hai...πŸ˜† Thanks so much dearπŸ€—
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marnali04

sare characters ko ak hi story me dal diya? but its good.. nice story and nice update too

hehehe trying to include as many characters..thanks so much dear😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Amazing update...just loved it
Saakshi is giving Arjun a taste of his own medicine, I think he needs that coz he's being too rude and arrogant...
Waiting for the next update

thanks so much esha...I know Sakshi is no less. She wont sit quiet and listen..Akhir they are tailor made for each other..πŸ˜†..thanks so much πŸ€—