VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Judges are crack like andaas. God help them. They do not know how to give scores any more. I guess we should take pity on them and start helping them out now. On what basis did they give KVB a 27?  That guy is working so hard and comes up with the best act ever, and still he only deserves a 27? What does he have to do to get 30? Contort his body, blow fire from his mouth or walk on glass? Aakhir chaahte kya hain ye log? First Sana, and now him. Ab kya isay bhi 30 ke liye aerial karna paray ga? His villain act was awesome, and this is the second act in which I feel he did really deserve a 30.

As far as Lauren is concerned, she was good, though not so good that she should get a 30. Though this is my view, dunno what you guys feel. But I kind of felt that she's done better acts before, though the concept was superb. Finally Sana gets the coveted 30, and truly much-awaited and well-deserved๐Ÿ‘ that last lift/turn on the chandelier left me breathless. Shaan's efforts and hard work are really commendable, even though I agree that his execution did turn out messy. However, KVB was really at his best today, and I was begging the judges in my head to please give them a 30. But cuz the judges now have amnesia, and they don't know which act deserves a 30 and which doesn't , I guess I can't and shouldn't expect any sensibility from their side.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
now the forum z start cursing lauren...Gosh
i agree kvb deserves 30 thiz tym nd yeah sanz nd lauren well deserved 30
TheHazard thumbnail
When did the judges know how to judge, in this show? I just felt that, to day they were better than any other day on this show.๐Ÿ˜Š Applause ๐Ÿ‘
VirManForLife thumbnail
Maybe for the rest of the contestants, but they surely didn't give KVB the marks he deserves. That guy should have been given 30. And i'm no fan. But I saw his hard work and talent today. he truly used his brahmastra well. Plus, the judges dont even tell what problem they have! They just keep saying its your best performance. Then what's there to improve?
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that KVB should have scored higher - for sure!! His dance steps were near perfect and expressions were bang-on!

I also agree that Sana was amazing today and her and Tusshar presented a beautiful act.

I don't agree that Lauren didn't deserve a 30. The concept they danced to, alone, deserve the highest scores as this concept is so new and unique to the Jhalak floor and with perfect execution, this act was breathtaking. If you start comparing Lauren's acts, you will only come to the conclusion that this girl is multi-faceted and does every dance with perfection
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I agree that KVB should have scored higher - for sure!! His dance steps were near perfect and expressions were bang-on!

I also agree that Sana was amazing today and her and Tusshar presented a beautiful act.

I don't agree that Lauren didn't deserve a 30. The concept they danced to, alone, deserve the highest scores as this concept is so new and unique to the Jhalak floor and with perfect execution, this act was breathtaking. If you start comparing Lauren's acts, you will only come to the conclusion that this girl is multi-faceted and does every dance with perfection

You nailed It Shellzzz๐Ÿ‘...
VirManForLife thumbnail
I agree to the fact that her concept was brilliant. But I personally felt that her dance today was not as good as some of her previous acts. Though I am not contesting the fact that she is an amazing dancer.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Great response! Bang on! ๐Ÿ‘
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshian_warrior

now the forum z start cursing lauren...Gosh

i agree kvb deserves 30 thiz tym nd yeah sanz nd lauren well deserved 30

Lauren is always in her comfort zone and she is a highly experience choreo..everybody knows Its Lauren who is doing choreographing and not Punit, he just assists in her song selections and supports her..moreover none of the judges can rate her as non deserves to...today's performance was an okay one, nothing great from her !
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
@Tm stop comparing bud..where i shud go dear,i m an admirer ov both.but this post may b instigating dear nd may lead bitterness into the forum..i respect ur POV *peace*